This is basically the Marvel/MCU version of Blade Runner

This is basically the Marvel/MCU version of Blade Runner.

you wish, cum guzzler

Great thread

i agree. and a great movie

How, exactly? What did you mean by this OP?

Why do you keep making these shitty threads

same with tfa
same with fury road

This movie is better than anything in the mcu/dceu/Star Wars series

Fury Road was made by Miller.
Furiosa (2019), on the other hand

shit movie

shit director

shit franchise

Miller cucked his own creation to be honest

>but the director is good and the driver is there so..
>From the director of Prisoners

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today, hack's hack. This is hot pocket: the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there, it's shit.

yes but its still mcu max to me
also i don't think that movie or even wasteland will happen considering the amount of trouble they went through with the last 4

This pasta was never funny

>You're in a grocer, walking along the aisles, when all of a sudden you look down. You look down and see a quarter, Moishe. You reach down and you take the quarter. A small blonde child walks up to you, a candy bar in her hand, asking if you've seen the money she's dropped. She needs to pay for her candy bar, but she can't. Not without the quarter you found. But you're not helping. Why is that, Moishe?

>implying it's a joke

It is a joke, just like this entire thread

How in the fuck is it like Marvel movies?
How is 2049 like a Marvel movie?
Fuck off

I disagree.

>"i hope you're satisfied with our product"
>"shame, you must have been adorable"
>"please don't get up"
>"her eyes were green"
>"he looks like he could rip your head off" "he tried"
>"is it real?" "i don't know, ask him"

Why did they quip the fuck out of it lads?

>tfw too autistic to understand the difference between quippy whedon dialogue and just having some normal bantz

They're not even delivered like MCU movies

Only one of these lines was even remotely humorous or sarcastic.

Are you mentally ill?

more asshats laughed at lieutenant joshis head slamming against the desk than should have

But that was funny. A bit of dark humor

I saw it several times with people full of theaters. Your argument doesn't hold water. The kind of people I see enjoy Marvel movies , came with big buckets of popcorn and either walked out or were on their phones the entire time.

Not even close targeting the same audience. I don't really see what you mean.

>people full of theaters
I can't picture this in my head, you gotta help us out.

I laughed, and I loved this flick

t.asshat

This is why no one takes Sup Forums seriously

>tfw there's at least 15 minutes more of luv in the 4 hour cut

luv kino will be back on the menu come dvd release

>tfw no 24 hour cut where the vast majority of it is just the Goose slowly piloting his spinner around L.A. with 200% kino visuals in the background and synthwave playing the entire time

I watched it twice and no one laughed in the theater. Only pure psycho-retards can laugh after such a moment.

>nearly 3 hours long
>very slow
>barely any action
>barely any humor
>"Marvel/MCU version of Blade Runner"
You're objectively wrong, OP.
>same with tfa
Yeah.
>Fury Road
Wrong.
Yup.
Beyond Thunderdome was him cucking his own creation, Fury Road was him getting his creation back on track.
>yes but its still mcu max to me
Why? Present some actual arguments.

That would cost 24 billion to film.

Just like this entire goddamn website

If you don't think that pasta is a joke then you're the living joke.

>"her eyes were green"
That wasn't a quip you fucking moron

a man can dream

Got a source? If the extended version in blu ray is over 3 hours that would make me so fucking happy

Not him, but a couple frames from one of the trailers shows Luv walking out of the police station wearing the same clothes she was when she killed that one technician. So basically we know that there's at least an expanded version of the police station scene showing her leaving in a hurry with Rachael's bones. And in the theatrical cut, we also briefly see a scene where K walks into the police dept and there are some guys cleaning what's probably blood in the hallway. Again confirming that there was an additional scene with Luv here that was taken out.

Yeah pretty much.

i don't get it