Slowpoke here just saw Moana

Slowpoke here just saw Moana.

What did Sup Forums think of the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87797098/
youtube.com/watch?v=NVzDrqOmYiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THICC

Meh.. it was ok. Too much singing for my liking, but Disney is like that. Rate 7/10.

>asian guy scoring that ass
fucking pixar animators' self-insert, keep dreaming nerds

It's still playing? It was removed from my city's theatre today after a 75 day run (about 30 days too long). Yesterday they showed "Titanic" and they sold more tickets to that one screening than Moana did with twice-daily shows over the last two weeks combined. The manager told me they wanted to replace it over 3 weeks ago but head office said No.

Anyways, not shitting on the movie but I think the box office take pretty much says it all for me. And that is that it made money but was not the stellar bombshell they were hoping it would be. I think 'Frozen' and 'Zootopia' are lightyears ahead.

It's half responsible for the THICC meme, that's what Sup Forums thought of it.

>Tfw you were there when the first threads showed up
>tfw you were there when all the artwork was literally flowing in with each passing hour

NEVER FORGET.

Gonna need some archive links user

It's a classic Disney movie executed well. Not that original or interesting but it was still enjoyable overall. 6.5/10

If I could find them I would post.

However most of the threads were either untitled or were titled with either a single word or a sentence. Which makes it harder to find.

I know one of the /aco/ threads, maybe the only /aco/ thread, was named jenna thread. Don't know about any of the Sup Forums ones.

If you're just looking for pictures, wouldn't it be easier to just find them on the booru?

Good point, I guess I wanted to see the reactions too but it's all good.

I can understand wanting to see the reactions.
A last resort, then.

>fucking pixar animators' self-insert, keep dreaming nerds
Pretty sure the creative director is an Asian manlet that got together with someone of similar proportions.

Her name is Kate.

>A few days ago I had to buy a new GPS because my old one is going cuckoo. This new one doesn't have a choice for a male voice. Just 2 females, Paulina and Michelle are available. I picked Michelle because she has a friendly feature: sexy voice. Kate finds Michelle's horny voice obnoxious and wishes Garmin had male voices with British accents on it. No need for being jealous, Kate. Michelle and I are just good friends!!

Other slowpoke here, just recently watched most of Moana. Going to watch it fully if I bother to get ahold of a good torrent.

I actually do like the film, particularly because Dwayne Johnson is in it and he does a great job as Maui. Admittedly my favorite songs are either "You're Welcome" or "Shiny".

Partially because in Shiny Disney actually figured out how to do a decent fight scene where the villain curb-stomps a protagonist, and with pep.

>That's how I feel when I go for walks with my girlfriend, Kate. She is much taller than me and each of her steps equals 4 of mine. I'm always behind and that is really hexausting. She has the habit of calling me pumpkin so that's how I imagine myself sometimes.

what do you search for in the booru?

Just search for "Inner Workings", it's not like people are drawing anything else from the short.

i wanna fuck lin-manuel miranda

That was an amazing month.

What was the short called again? Maybe that can help searching for them.

It's called "Scroll Up."

Found the first one:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87797098/

8/10 i enjoyed it wasnt my favorite but would watch again

S-Same. So does my gf

I actually thought it was fucking great. It really brought back the old Disney feel for me, especially the amazing songs. Frozen failed to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVzDrqOmYiY

Fucking love this song.

My god I remember that thread.

Good times.

It is a damn shame it didn't catch on like Frozen did. I mean, it was still very successful in it's own right, but I just hate that it didn't blow up like Frozen when it was objectively better.

Yep. Seems like it'll go the way of Tangled and be sort of forgotten despite still being new and good and relevant.

Dammit.

>tfw no Irish amazon gf to draw as a giantess
Wonder what she thinks of that and of the girl in the short

shiney best song

Lacking a villain hurt Moana's staying power. Maybe if we got to see Maui and Tamatoa's first fight or more of the world of monsters the movie would've had more mental stickiness.

Shiny was amazing. Something about how happy and proud he is about being pretty just makes me so happy for that drab little crab.

>drawing ""fanart"" of your gf as professional
wow and I thought Onceler fans were cringey

amazing

Luckily, Tangled will become more relevant with its TV series coming in March.

How did the movie's fame compare to Wreck-It Ralph's, though?

>drawing ""fanart"" of your gf as professional

What's wrong with that, exactly?