Who is the best LOST-character?

Who is the worst LOST-character?

imo:
Worst - Kate
super uninteresting character. Can someone tell me what her character even is? Like, describe her personality? Anyone?

Best:
Sawyer/Desmond
I know Sawyer is kind of a stereotype, but hes done really well & is interesting to watch. I always felt that everyone was super unfair to him in S1. He's a bit of a dick, but everyone is always rude to him before he gets a chance to say anything

i didn't remember anything about lost a week after i marathoned it. how the fuck do you still have favorite characters?

im rewatching it, my dude
honestly, S1 isnt as good as i remember. When i know all the mysteries, it doesnt have anything left. it consistently sacrifices character development & plot structure in the name of building the mystery up just a LITTLE more. they take it so far that it sorta undermines all of the other elements. s2 is better done, but honestly, s4 and s5 are the only truly fun ones

Best: Locke
Worst: Kate

>Locke
Locke is just Enigma-Man

dam

>the show was always about the relationships between these people
It's so obvious that this isn't the case. You can't even count on 30 people's fingers how many times they contrived drama because somebody didn't say or do something they logically would've said or done in the situation.

she's so amazing

Kate was the best one for my dick but the worst one for my brain

this

only well-done backstories are Locke, Sawyer & maybe the koreans (might just seem that way cuz their dialogue isnt in english). but most of the first seasons is kinda just a high school drama with ((((MYSTERIES)))) on top

God she is beautiful.

Jack's the best character

as far as main characters go, hes pretty interesting. its fun watching him lose his shit trying to fix everything

i'm in the middle of watching lost for the first time right now. i'm only like halfway through season 2 so i don't know how the characters will continue to develop and change, so right now these are just what i find personally entertaining.

>worst
claire, by a long shot, MUH BABY has never been a compelling character in any depiction.

>best
based sawyer, it's always a treat when he's on screen.

Yeah she is. I get a bittersweet feeling when watching women that beautiful, you know you won't find anyone close to them.

Jelly as fuck. As much as living through 6 years of it and following all the speculation was fun, I wonder what it would be like just tearing through seasons over the course of a month.

What made LOST good was not the mystery but the characters. What the hell are you even smoking? Sacrificing character development for mystery? They literally build up every character as the show goes on and reveal tons about their characters through flashbacks/flashsideways/flashforwards. In season 1 in particular most of what happens centers around their characterization as they learn to deal with the crash and survive.

F O U R · E I G H T · F I F T E E N · S I X T E E N · T W E N T Y T H R E E · F O R T Y T W O · G U Y S · W H E R E · A R E · W E ? · W A L T ! · V I N C E N T ! · L I V E · T O G E T H E R · D I E · A L O N E · D U D E · W H E R E · I S · M Y · B A B Y ? · T H E Y · T O O K · M Y · B A B Y · N O · M A T T E R · W H A T · I · D O · Y O U · A R E · G O I N G · T O · D I E · C H A R L I E · I · L O V E · Y O U · P E N N Y · I · H A V E · A L W A Y S · L O V E D · Y O U · J A C K ! · Y O U · A L L · E V E R Y B O D Y ! · N O T · P E N N Y ’ S · B O A T · D O · N O T · T E L L · M E · W H A T · I · C A N N O T · D O ! · Y O U · H A V E · S O M E · A R Z T · O N · Y O U · S E E · Y O U · I N · A N O T H E R · L I F E · B R O T H E R · D O · N O T · M I S T A K E · C O I N C I D E N C E · F O R · F A T E · F R E C K L E S · I T · O N L Y · E N D S · O N C E · A N Y T H I N G · T H A T · H A P P E N S · B E F O R E · I S · J U S T · P R O G R E S S · D O · Y O U · H A V E · A N Y · I D E A · H O W · B A D L Y · I · W A N T · T O · K I L L · Y O U ? · I · D O · N O T · K N O W · H O W · L O N G · T H E · B A T T E R I E S · W I L L · L A S T · I · C R A S H E D · Y O U R · B L O O D Y · P L A N E · W E · H A V E · T O · G O · B A C K !

okay i honestly forgot Claire exists. she might be worse than kate
but then again, kate is ONLY memorable because she is hot. claire is whiny, but at least thats a personality. kate has literally zero personality

and yeah, sawyer is cool. everyone is such a dick to him in S1.
>hey sawyer give us your alcohol, asshole
>"no"
>hey guys lets fucking torture sawyer
that keeps happening. how come they never try asking nicely?

Well that will happen when you try to cram 121 episodes of content into one viewing experience.

Show sucks ass desu, the only good characters are the charismatic/sexy ones because that's all the show boils down to. So probably the Afghan dude, the only sexy jailbait who dies in season 1 or something, Sawyer, Kate and the bitch with the baby.

see
The characters did retarded shit all the time at the expense of character development just so the mystery of the week could be teased out of the woodwork.

no dude. they have roughly "average" backstories, in terms of being compelling. some are good, most are just okay. and their actions on the island largely amount to a soapy drama, when its not being interrupted by mysterious shit happening

Let me take this time to say that The Leftovers is everything Lost wishes it was and more. Better characters, tighter plot, bigger payoff, better performances all around. If you like Lost, give The Leftovers a shot. It deserves way more love.

yeah, when they finally catch an "other" in S1, charlie IMMEDIATELY kills him, because otherwise, there'd be less mystery

Ok, my autistm is slowly settling down.

The Korean girl is the best

also, how come locke never tells anyone about the hatch? and even drugs & ties up boone when he wants to? that seems kinda extreme?

and locke also knocks out sayid when hes about to get a radio signal. its left as a mystery, but he eventually says, like, "we didnt know if the signal was bad", which is why he knocked him out and killed the signal.
it all seems kinda........... dumb?

A couple more

>user, you're not supposed to see your bride before the wedding

Imagine being on an island with a bunch of middle-age soap stars and dudes like Hurley and this fine bitch and then she dies.

I think I would kms.

she has the profile of ancient roman statues

Agreed. It's like Lost without all the derivative bullshit. An ensemble character drama that's actually ABOUT THE CHARACTERS instead of just using them as a vehicle to tell a bullshit fable.

Not many women can pull off the short hair look. You need a great jawline and an amazing neck. She's got both.

What shows would you guys recommend for someone who loves both Lost and Leftovers?

I've got literally nothing else going on in my life.

Best is Locke
Worst is Ana Lucia

hello

Best: Sawyer/Locke/Ben (tie). By far the most interesting characters in the show. Sawyer was a better leader than Jack, and despite his inferior education, probably had more raw intelligence. Locke was a great leader and a kind of renaissance man. He was definitely a bit crazy and fanatical, but by the end of the series, you realize he pretty much did nothing wrong (blowing up the satellite and boat, killing Naomie, etc.). Ben is a tragic figure, but it isn't to just see him as some Machiavellian quasi-Hitler-y figure (although he sort of is that, too). He was as much a man of faith as Locke, but he was much more broken and craved a father figure even more than Locke. Pretty much all of the shitty things he does can be blamed on his two shitty father figures, his father and Jacob.

Worst: Sun. She's the reason Jin was forced to work as her sociopathic father's henchman, and she acts horrified with she sees him covered in blood. Yes, he grew distant and uncommunicative, but this was a result of having to act against his own morality, causing him a tremendous sense of guilt and shame, something we never see from Sun despite her living a cushy lifestyle thanks to her father's criminal empire. She not only cheats on the man who sacrificed his life for her (without using a condom or any birth control no less), she also had planned to leave him without so much as giving him an explanation. Oh yeah, and in one of the minisodes (which I believe are canon), she kisses Michael, a guy she's only known for like a week at best. But Jin asked her to button her blouse once, so I guess he's the villain.

best: Locke and sawyer, both get me in the feels
Koreans honorable mention. dying together on worst cgi sub

worst: Micheal. holy fuck he is by far the most insane and fucking stupid piece of shit ive ever seen on tv. worst dad ever, just wants his son back because NO REASON EVER given. fuck that piece of shit that ruined his sons life.

if you're going to photoshop her tits, why stop at only a few cup sizes? Hell, why not give her some hips while you're at it? I don't get it.

It's called promo photo for a TV show. They do the photoshopping for you. And her girls are really nice anyway.

best: locke, sawyer, ben, hurley

worst: michael, sun, jacob, dogen, that asshole who keeps fucking with sawyer when they're with the others

underrated: boone

It's implied that he grew far more cold and abusive than was shown on screen. Plus, was it ever established that she knew anything about the true nature of her father's business?

I'm happy with what I see.

holy shit that was an official promo pic? that's pretty egregious. I guess they're nice if you like semi-flat chested girls.

>It's implied that he grew far more cold and abusive than was shown on screen.

How so? I doubt he ever hit her or anything.

>Plus, was it ever established that she knew anything about the true nature of her father's business?

She references it at different points in the series, and when she asks for the money from her father, he basically tells her that if she accepts it, Jin is now going to be working for him as his goon or enforcer or whatever, not doing cushy makework stuff, and it's clear by her reaction that she knows what he means even if he doesn't say it in so many words.

I really regret not watching this when it ran, discussing the mysteries must have been fun. But back then I was on Sup Forums or /fit/ anyway

Best: Saywer
Worst: WHERE'S MAH BABBYY

Are you sure? Isn't this better?

Real is always better.

Or this?

Best: Locke
Worst: Michael/WAAAAAAALLLTTTTTTTT

That one's photoshopped as well. In reality she looks very skinny. There's just not much to her, body wise.

Best: First and second season Locke, for he was a man of wisdom, mistery and peace who most of the time sought to bring out the better in others, while still not being flawless which would have made him almost a Gary Stu

Worst: Locke from season 3 onwards. After living with the Others he basically becomes a puppet who keeps fucking shit up and putting everybody in danger because "nobody tells him what he can't do".

ss the best

Richard and Mortimer

My nigga

Honestly dont even remember the name of the main character that Bryan Cranston played in breaking bad
Marathoned the entire series last week too

>i didn't remember anything about lost a week after i marathoned it.
Pretty much this

Hurley bought a chicken fast food chain. His whole Arc was the best.
>Who is the worst LOST-character?
that chink who cucked her husbando and lied about knowing the english language.

Only acceptable version of Kate.

Tight

pit whore

I hear ya

>best
Juliet or Desmond
>worst
Kate or MOY BAYBEE

She has the ass of a 10-year-old

Found the nigger