Fuck The Super Bowl

Fuck The Super Bowl.

At least theres commercials.

And the trailer for Transformers.

If I live to be a thousand I will never understand the appeal of watching a bunch of overpaid athletes give themselves concussions chasing an egg-shaped ball around a field for over an hour, let alone the obsession with it.

I guess it's a factor of people wanting to belong to something: to be a part of a cause that's greater than themselves. Nerds have online communities and video games, Normies have their imbecilic political and social campaigns that go nowhere and beget nothing and organised sports.

Wow, Bush looks really old.

i think the patriots are playing.
i only know that because i briefly saw some ad for them on my roku.
i have no idea who they're playing against.

Don't be a faggot op

Just watch it for the commercials. Maybe they'll announce rick and morty season 3

Considering we're here posting to enjoy ourselves, just let them enjoy sports

Many years ago my aunt explained it to me pretty well, "You don't go to superbowl parties to watch football, you watch it to be with your friends" god she had big tits

Wow. You are a sad little man.

of course they're playing against the Falcons

>called football
>use your hands 90% of the time
Dumb Americlaps

Did you ever suckled on them?

Bob would likely detest Homer and Peter, he actually gives a shit about his work and family. Who comes up with crap like this? Why not just three separate images of the three families having a Super Bowl party?

To be fair you are also posting on Sup Forums where waifus and self insert greentext is the norm

>sports are stupid lol, now where are my damn childrens cartoons
this is how you sound, people like different things, get over it

Like I said, we all have a need to be a part of something and I'm sure they think it's just as incredulous that we spend hours posting on internet messageboards.

I can agree with both of those statements.

Yep.

>implying I'm mad

All I'm saying is that I don't understand it on a personal level, but I guess we all have our interests. Stop being so defensive.

Neither of my teams are playing which is the eagles or jets so I don't care

Can we as a thread just enjoy the superbowl today?
Let talk about the commercials or how bad the teams are playing, whatever.

The ball is snapped like a foot.

*has

*shapped

I like the eagles too

Sup Forums here. Reminder that we are forever superior to you nerds

Give me a break.

Nah, I'll take a break as I talk with the boss about the big game while you slave away in your cubicle.

>Talking about sports on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
Yeah you're super awesome

How are they over paid. If anything they are under paid

You say that as if I don't do sports

Ha, internet memes.

The Busch(hhhhhhhh) one was cute.

what I don't get is why we're letting these people's amusement walk all over ours
yes we need laborers to do our dirty work, for now, since we're dragging our heels so hard on robots, but.. why aren't we making them FEEL trodden-on?

Jeez that halftime event, was boring not even the last four were this bad, and the commercials are just stale, not even a Budweiser commercial.

That one commercial used Chicago.

Best commercial of the night.

Mr. Clean was decent

wait, it's going on right now?

Ya think women really fantasize about him like that?

What happened?

>Lady gaga halftime event.
>Boring.
>No memes
Carl was right.

Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
There was that episode of the Simpson's where marge was fantasizing about the brawny paper towel guy

Bill Nye!

About to say that too

They aren't normies; they're nerds who don't gatekeeper their hobby.

These commercials are getting good.
What was with that eggo Netflix commercial?

Stranger Things. New season in October.

I just originally thought it was an eggo commercial recapping all the old eggo commercials

>mfw too smart

Americans must have weird foots

>89689113
>He has a cubicle job

Must be great to be you champion

>Baywatch movie

Hm. I miss 'Son of the Beach'.

he'd detest Peter, but he'd get along decently enough with Homer(similarly he'd get along fine with Hank Hill and Stan Smith in my opinion)

I don't know know who the hell would want to be friends with peter, not even his friend really like him.

>Nah, on second thought the fedora was a bad idea.

Zelda switch commercial

stop being verysmart online and having retarded and loud opinions

How odd that the best thing about the Switch lineup so far is a BOMBERMAN game of all things.

>bomberman
>for that price

lol no

I like bomberman, but damn the switch has almost nothing that interest me.

Holy fucking shit I'm not even mad anymore.

Filthy centrist here; I don't watch sports myself (too many kiddie cartoons to watch) but I understand in theory why people love sports. Watching athletes at the top of their game trying to defeat their opponents can be exciting.

As muchas bitter nerd try to push the 'It's just guys chasing and kicking a ball' thing, there is actually a lot of strategy involved in most team sports that I don't understand. I'll be watching a game with someone and they'll start shouting about hwo unbelievable something was. Obviously I don't understand the minutiae of the game well enough.

It also is a place where grown men can go and let their emotions fly freely. They can shout and scream in anger or joy and not be judge for it. You experience camaraderie wiht your fellow fans. It appeals to a certain base tribalism as well that all people feel, us vs them, but in a safe socially acceptable way.

Sure, there's a lot to criticize about sports too. School funding being diverted from the arts to sporting, rockhead athletes being helped into college for their game skills, the corruption, the drugs, etc.

But I don't want to be the guy pissing over someone elses entertainment. I'm on fucking Sup Forums, anyone can easily turn it around on me for they kind of content I enjoy.

Just let the jocks have their fun.

I'm really big into football but i appreciate it, since it's what helped me with my weight loss, i was a fat fuck before i sorta joined the football, i didn't really play, i was just the waterboy, but out of the rest of the players in the team, i was the only one who went to football practice consistantly, to work out.

>Baywatch movie

It better be shot entirely in slow motion

>the best thing about the Switch lineup so far is a BOMBERMAN game
go away boco

Why would Bob hang out with them?

>A cartoon board for adults filled with nerd loosers hate sports
More news at 11

I get the obsession. What I don't get is the fact that these are people who are obsessed with watching overpaid athletes give themselves concussions whilst chasing an Egg-Shaped ball around a field for over an hour, then proceed to spend hundreds of dollars on merchandise so that they can dress as their favourite Egg-Chaser. And then, these people proceed to ridicule people who watch pretty drawings that get shown fast enough to mimic movement, who then go out and spend hundreds of dollars on dressing up as their favourite pretty drawing.

Point is, the only difference between sportsfan's and Sup Forumsmrades is what we obsess over... And that we are aware that we have a problem.

He was forced to. Bob is a meek person Peter or Homer could totally strong-arm him into whatever let alone ask him to grill some burgers in a parking lot.

If I live to be a thousand I will never understand the appeal of watching a bunch of overexaggerated animated cartoon characters do whacky and fantastical things chasing after a whacky fantastical anecdote or shell of a higher themed plot for periods of 11-30 minutes, let alone the obsession with it.

I guess it's a factor of people wanting to escape to something: to be a part of a fantasy world and cast of characters that could never exist in real life and is therefore greater than themselves. Normies have active social communities and lives, Autists have their imbecilic general threads and the interjection of adult themes and discussions to shows aimed at children that go nowhere and beget nothing, and comics and cartoons.

This is you, faggot. This is what you sound like right now. Fucking idiot.

>Modern Simpsons
>Modern Family Guy
You have bad taste. But yeah, fuck sports.

HOW'S THAT 21-3 LEAD TASTE NOW ATLANTA

I've been posting on Sup Forums for years and I will never understand how it's possible for some people to obsess and get hard over little cartoon girls