Would you drink a beer there?

would you drink a beer there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLiYL0f2xFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>To be fair

Many people plan pregnancy.
As an adult man I absolutely do not belong in a female school locker room, I do belong in my own house and the country I pay taxes to.

Yeah I'd drink there
But I'm a borderline alcoholic

>drinking alcohol

>nobody exists on purpose
am i missing something here?

You ain't borderline senpai, you are an alcoholic just be honest with.

I'd run and shout my reddit username at the barman then demand some szechuan sauce for my pickle rick

Id go inside and voice my displeasure at the sign and then leave

I'd go in and red pill everyone with my fucking superior conservative intellect until every last limp wristed, meme spouting numale in the building has been enlightened from their nihilistic SJW ignorance

Seen some pickle ricks last night
PICKLLLE RICK ahahaha

Really is no such thing as a borderline alcoholic. If you ever think your drinking is a problem, it is.

>drinking in public

I don't do that anymore.

lots of alcoholics don't think their drinking is a problem.

Nah. I dont want to be at a underage bar.

lol what the actual flying fuck.

how do people like that garbage fucking show? I tried watching it and there aren't any jokes and there isn'y anything clever. I Watched the pickle rick episode, and I suppose to humour was that he turned himself into a pickle? And kept shouting "IM PICKLE RICK" ? Was that the part I was suppose to laugh at??

I don't give a fuck what their faggy outdoor sign says. I scope the interior. If it looks like a good place to sit and drink myself stupid, I'm there. Those wide-open hipster joints that look like fucking garage interiors suck dick, though, and are popping up all over Columbus.

No, places like that usually have shitty happy hours because they don't put the hours on the sign outside. Instead, they try to attract hipsters to drink their overpriced beer with cheap and outdated appeals to pop culture. Fuck that.

I can't remember the last time I set foot in a bar.

and that quote is 2 parts "wrong" and 1 part "well no shit".

This is a lazy bastardization of a Sartre quote one of the writers heard in a 1000 level intro to phil course, seriousy.

?

Rick Sanchez fucking btfo

my favorite questions on alcoholic questionnaires

>do you ever use alcohol to alter your mood or state of mind and to get drunk?
>uh, duh.
RESULT: YOU ARE AN ALCOHOL

True, that's what makes it such a menace. Usually you don't realize until you have to do the hard work of putting your life back together. Two years later I'm still picking up the pieces.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLiYL0f2xFU

good, stay out of our bars fag

wtf im going to die? help

No, I like Rick and Morty so obviously I'm having some girly cocktail with half a percent of alcohol in it.

t. proud hipster

You're the fag here, boyo.

It's an excellent marketing strategy but I doubt the artist/busboy was thinking of the profit potential of a targeted demo of mouthbreathing retards in favor of merely "lol DAE rick morty wubalubadubdub it's so deep man"

My gym has a "I'M SWOLE RIIIIICCK" sign when you first enter.
I'd cancel membership if I didn't just renew it.

I don't get it. I just cannot wrap my head around why normies love this show so much.

You need a 500 IQ to understand it.