What are some kinos about evil bigots who get their justified comeuppance?

what are some kinos about evil bigots who get their justified comeuppance?

Fuck donel drumpf and fuck whypipo

So, its not okay?

It's okay to be white. It's not okay to be white and deny that you benefit from white privilege, or to try and spin equality for racial minorities as an attack on "being white".

>white privilege
I thought this was a meme, people thing this shit is real now?

no but seriously fuck white people

you're not serious, are you

Its part of a campaign Sup Forums is doing. They had a thread about it a couple of days ago about it.

Any pics of the """white""" underage LARPing nazibeards posting the fliers?

Sorry but as a white man it's in my best interests to keep you oppressed to preserve my advantage in society. Literally do not care about equality.

as a cis-white male i fully understand that my life is a fraction above satan himself. my kind has done horrible things throughout history and we must give reparations to everyone. Denying white priveledge is like denying the holacaust. being white is simply not ok and whiteness must be erased

>this triggers the jew

shut UP nazi

You gotta be more subtle with your bait my man.

We have to retain our rightful social status

It’s still a meme, and you literally never have to listen to or justify yourself to any self-loathing Macklemore fan who pushes it

It’s proven electoral poison and will never be the impetus for any political platform or policy ever again

white privilege exists, just not for all white people. like the ones who live in their mother's basement and shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

How can there be societal equality while there's innate biological inequality?

I think that's the point.

This is not at all exclusive to white people, the Japanese have an applicable term called "neet".

>basic message that says being yourself is nothing to be ashamed of
>IT'S SPARKING RACIAL DIVISION REEEE
These people are no better than the Nazis they claim to hate.

this is why I'm against affirmative action

You're right but nobody is going to listen

That's why Jews run the world.

Why did that principal send letters to families and why is the WaPo reporting about this """event"""?

HOW DARE YOU SAY IT'S OK TO BE WHITE!

>white privilege exists
Stopped reading htere

Racial division is only okay when leftists do it.

>very obvious propaganda designed by neonazi memesters is "just bee yourself lol"

Ignore it. The more you talk, the more power they have.
Ignore it. Turn away. Let them talk amongst themselves until they get bored, which some already have.

>high school

Explains so much about Sup Forums

implications mean everything

So they know their kids are being little shitheads. Trust me, parents will know who they are.

Ashkenazi Jews are certainly over-represented in elite positions, but there are plenty of gentiles in positions of power.

Enjoy fruitlessly repeating this sentiment for the rest of your long, sad, lonely life without ever stopping to reflect on its merit

>understand that my life is a fraction above satan himself

You've ruined your b8 m8.

JUST MAKE THE PURGE REAL AND MURDER ALL WHITES IN EXISTANCE, ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE WOULD BE OK WITH IT

why are they little shitheads?

>not hating yourself is neo-nazi propaganda
Congratulations on playing into Sup Forums's hands. They really are genius for this.

Any facts to back that up?
It might've been a black kid who was tired of his white friend getting picked on because of his skin color for all we know.

>"It's okay to be white"
>sparking racial division

Did they say the same thing about

>Black Lives Matter

proliferating everywhere?

m8 moot was 14 when he made this shithole.

everything would go to shit without whites

How does the line for asians and jews looks like?

Why is it ok for blacks to do this?

>Any facts to back that up?
Literally any /pol thread about it.

>dude you got trolled xDD
And this is why no one cares.

>grow up thinking i was lucky being born white and male
>find out that literally everyone hates you just for those qualities

everything will be automated and self-suficient by the time wh*Tes are terminated

That's quite the assumption.

shutupshutupshutupshutup

That horror movie "Get Out"

>t. Bugman