Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ZxTaHi2q

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Zqs47mx.png
i.imgur.com/bRit1NO.png
youtube.com/watch?v=zoMiYklHvjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Linus as Guido Mista with Woodstock (and other 5 birds) as Sex Pistols.

Requesting this acted out by Bonnie and Ron.

Instead of fagging out he could have a nosebleed or a surprised reaction or something

Requesting Joy knitting an ugly sweater and forcing Disgust to wear it.

The Charming siblings as Snakes.

Requesting Jay from Batman Adventures dressed as Tiffany from Rival Schools.

Looma doing squats.

Requesting a fitness instructor getting grope-y with Lord Dominator.

Requesting Anne Marie dressed as a little Cleopatra.

Requesting America Chavez dressed as Miss America from Battle Fever J

Requesting Panda Delgado spreading her legs like Hilliard Would is, wearing a black or red version of the same dress.

Requesting Pearl as a gay British conservative journalist.

Requesting Tzipporah from The Prince of Egypt bound and gagged in a way similar to what she did to the servant who was keeping watch over her, preferably looking furious about it.

Any art with her bound and gagged, or otherwise, would be great, though.

Requesting redhead waifus dressed as the topless pirate wench from this painting in Disneyland's Pirates ride.

Requesting Lord Dominator, Frankie Foster, and Vambre Warrior, all three of them in their underwear and with their backs turned to the viewer, arguing over which one of them has the best butt.

Requesting Katana and Samurai Jack goes on a date

Requesting R63 Pinocchio with a normal sized nose, but her lies cause her breasts to grow.

OR here, this turned out great, thanks so much!

Requesting the pic on the left with Fionna and Cake.

Requesting a rule 63 Sup Forums character dealing with the new angel & demon on her shoulders.

Seconding

Requesting Demon Raven sitting on the titans tower like a throne like trigon did in the series.

Requesting Rosalyn from Tribe cosplaying a Magical Girl.

Requesting more Princess Lucy

Haha I was just reading this tintin.

Requesting Quico as Kid Icarus Quicarus if you will

Requesting Jessica Cruz wearing the Virgin Killer sweater or a construct version of it. I'd also like it if she had a Lantern Symbol tramp stamp.

Requesting A female Skrull in the style of Skull Girls please.

Requesting She-Thulhu in the Virgin Killer Sweater.

Requesting Millennial Man posing like Superman

Requesting Voltron's Allura and Pidge cosplaying as Teen Titans' Starfire and Raven

Requesting Catman, Ambush Bug, and Guardian posing for a picture smiling

Requesting Spearhead posing like Namor here.

Requesting Luna Loud as Big Band.

Requesting Miss Claudia Chiffre like the girl in the middle.

Requesting Tim & Annie posing like Kurusu and Suu with the same visual aesthetic as the latter.

Requesting rule 63 Dash and Kwan from Danny Phantom doing something Alpha Bitchy.

Requesting a sequel to this where the viewer grabs her nose and ruins the mood due to not getting her inuendo.

Requesting Chief Judge Hershey dressed as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3

Requesting a thick/plump MILF Killer Frost inviting either an user or the viewer for a dip in a pool of ice water with her.

Requesting the three girls from El Tigre, Patches, Chainsaw and Tattoo getting all decked out and ready for prom.

/r/ing anything XJ9

This almost fits her TOO well...

Amigara Fault. Play-Doh Factory.

Nice job!
>Now we just need Dipper as Flounder.

Here you go

Requesting Wendy Corduroy cosplaying Launch fro dragon ball

OR! I didn't get to see the delivery before the thread closed. Thank you! It looks great!

Requesting Jenny doing a suggestive pose

Requesting Vambre dressed as Bayonetta(in a slightly modified version of her outfit so it doesn't have pants)

Requesting Star and Marco in this pose except Marco is the one being held and they're dressed as each other.(Marco probably has his Princess ponytail as well)

Complete any/all fusion(s) of your choice.

Requesting Riyo Chuchi from Clone Wars and Mystique from X-Men handcuffed together. Maybe they're fleeing captors or its a kidnapping gone wrong?

Nope
Requesting Vambre wearing Bayonettas outfit WITH pants

Requesting Jasper cosplaying as Kai Harn from Bastard!!.

Mrs. Sumouski and Rita Loud seductively bending down towards the audience with their cleavage showing

Requesting Elsa wearing a backless version of her dress

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other

... or just posing seductively together. Your call.

I'd like to request these two wearing the Virgin Killer Sweater

i.imgur.com/Zqs47mx.png

i.imgur.com/bRit1NO.png

Gonna post a lewd version in /aco/ for those interested

Requesting Raven in her "Snowblind" outfit (or regular outfit if you don't like this one), carrying Strafire over her shoulder as a Christmas present.

Requesting them on the same pose as pic related.

Requesting Amethyst and Vivian James either meeting or cosplaying each other.

Requestimg Marco and Connie as pic related, will be linking couple post as reply

Here's the charactes in request also forgot to add please, sorry

Keep your request in one post, shipper faggot.

I tried

No need to be rude, I was just providing the charcter references for my request because I can't post them together at the moment

Wow, it really does. OR here! Thanks so much, it looks great!

Re-requesting Jade Chan dressed as Satsuki

Looks great!

Requesting Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book (1967) and Young Tarzan from Disney's Tarzan (1999) both sitting on a tree trunk trying to say their names to each other in English, for Tarzan only speaks ape and Mowgli only speaks wolf.

Requesting Three girls cosplaying as Sailor Moon costume

Requesting Audrey undercover at a bride in a wedding in order to catch a villain ruining weddings, only for the villain not to show up and Audrey becomes someone's wife
basically wanna see GG tricked into marriage

Thank you so much, that looks incredible!

Requesting a Moon Knight version of the Split poster

Requesting April smashing teeth in.

Requesting Yayita in any of these meme clothes (or the meme clothes you like)

requesting Finn in a body jumpsuit jumping down from a counter and saying "I'm Gey"

Requesting the comic on the left with a drunk Bakara as the mayor, Lilotte as Isabelle and Kerub as the pussy covered in peanut butter.

late delivery

Fucking good user!

Not OR but that's beautiful

Hey yo Imma try and finish this one but my one of my monitors has abruptly shit itself up and also I haven't slept in several days.
I figured you wanted her face exposed? The other idea I had was to just use the standard Miss America mask but change the hair to Chavez's. But the Miss America mask is fucking terrifying and I hate it. Sentai should not have hair.

I wanted to do this one because I've been getting into Sentai lately and having a lot of fun with it. I've been watching ToQger and it is marvelously dumb.

>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.

Please remind me again when will those thread be available? Are they a weekend only thing?

People will say "when you make them". I say if you are just going to ask for art of your OC then just use the one in /aco/.

i like blue haired Launch more 2bh.

Not really, I just want to post some of my doodles.

I don't think I've seen the batman thread for quite awhile now, it's dead for good?

Requesting Laura and Jubilee sleeping in the same bed looking cute

Requesting the Stepford Cuckoos dressed up in the bible black school uniform

There was one a few days ago, but they are very rare now.

Just to repeat what other people will tell you, "if you build it, they will come".

Requesting any of the female emotions from Inside Out wearing the virgin killer sweater

Not OR, but WOW!
Love her teasing look and those tanlines.
I don't know if user is happy with it, but I sure am!

Requesting Mrs. Polina Polie (that milf from Rolie Polie Olie) baking some cupcakes.

Make me want to pin her down from behind right then and there.

Requesting Kevin and Tyler pants thief

Requesting a recreation scene of Johnny Bravo holding on woman in a dip pose, but only with a different women with brown hair and a pink dress like the model on the left please.

Disgust refuses to have anything to do with it.
user, Jade is NOT for lewd or sexual.

Can someone draw this as a reaction image, using a Sup Forums character of their choice: youtube.com/watch?v=zoMiYklHvjk

Although, if someone would draw Hera doing it, I would love them.

OR of Just wanted to say, thanks for taking my request! Really love how these two turned out.