So Sup Forums, just curious...

so Sup Forums, just curious, do actually give a shit that Kevin Spacey may have drunkenly sexually assaulted a 14 year old 30 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh, he didn't rape anyone.

do you really think it was the only incident?

Nope. But it's kind of funny if it ruins him forever

this is kind of bullshit, i honestly feel like its unfair. Not to him, oh no, to us, like, why couldn't this have happened to a shitty actor like Channing Tatum

yes, we do, because we're not immoral pieces of shit

i get whats happening
you like kevin spacey
you dont want him to be bad
but the thing is,
they're all bad
a lot of actors you like are going down, and youre better off for it
hollywood is a corrupt, evil, despicable piece of shit industry that deserves to burn
if kevin spacey is "bad" or not is irrelevant. what matters is, the bricks are falling, and its gonna keep happening, and we should all celebrate it

No, I don't care about any of this shit. i don't care that a millionaire actress had to suck a dick, or that some actors assistant got told he wanted to ram his dick in her vag. It's all so fucking stupid. These fuckers never face any real hardship.

I'm fucking pissed.

I'm not going to be able to watch some of my favorite movies without being constantly distracted.

People are going to burn out on it and stop caring though. I also predict more handsome/younger actors getting forgiven by the public

No, that's not even harrassment for me.
Is it immoral to be attracted to handsome bodies and making advances?

He was right to do it.

Kek

Is grabbing someone's ass honestly considered sexual assault?

Answer me honestly, if someone grabbed your ass, would you feel good about destroying that guy's entire career and possibly his entire life in general?

The industry knew he was a degenerate pedo faggot for years, just like Singer, but they just ignore it, as they do with all their degenerates.

FUCK Kevin Spacey, and every degenerate faggot like him.

i get whats happening
you like Bill O'Reilly
you dont want him to be bad
but the thing is,
they're all bad
a lot of pundits you like are going down, and youre better off for it
cable news is a corrupt, evil, despicable piece of shit industry that deserves to burn
if Bill O'Reilly is "bad" or not is irrelevant. what matters is, the bricks are falling, and its gonna keep happening, and we should all celebrate it

I take further issue with him trying to obscure the issue by coming out as gay. I'm not even a homo and I think that's insulting.

we're not the ones doing it
normies & the media are doing it
but stop making excuses for him.

anyone who willingly works in an industry filled to the brink with pedophiles & sexual abuse is either a completely immoral scumbag, or too big of a fucking retard to realize its happening (somehow)

>Bryan Singer-Lite

Some girl grabbed my ass after I finished a jog last summer. Smiled and told me I was getting toned. Made my day.

This place has really changed.
It’s filled with well behaved and balanced individuals now.
I don’t like it.

In a lot of countries 14 is the legal age for sex with an adult. But America is different of course. All the puritans there will call you a "pedo".
Absurd!

i am (he) and i completely agree with what you just wrote? fuck em all, dude

No. He's one of my favourite actors and I don't want his carreer to end.

i don't know user, there are a lot of loli threads on other boards, and feet threads on this board, and just look at the /d/ board. Sup Forums getting all moral is the definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

I think people are a bunch of hypocrites. Just take a look at how many people on Sup Forums wouldn’t hesitate to throw themselves onto a 14-year old girl if they had the chance. Just because Spacey is famous and has been outed everyone starts purging him like he’s the antichrist. Weinstein on the other hand is a piece of shit. I’ll still watch Spacey’s films though

why do you type
like such an
absolute
fucking
faggot?

>destroying the guys entire career and possibly his entire life in general
>not using this as leverage to blackmail them for millions
It's basically a win win situation

but where will all our good movies come from? Do you want the american film industry to become a joke like bollywood or other countries?

Fake news don't tell what we think. We love Kevin Spacey. Fuck Netflix!

Why are you defending him, user? Knew there were libtards who foolishly frequented Sup Forums. Didn't realize you'd come out to defend a pedo because he's also a fag.

>Just take a look at how many people on Sup Forums wouldn’t hesitate to throw themselves onto a 14-year old girl if they had the chance

Tell me more user

yes i do give a shit

why couldn't it have been some irrelevant talentless fuck who did it? why did it have to be one of the best actors from some of my all-time favorite movies ever? fuck you spacey you piece of shit. making me like you and then pulling this garbage.

No and the fruit he did it too looks like he has down's.
Literally nobody cares about faggots.
Men can't be raped, at least not in the sense that anyone will actually care if it happens.

I think it would have been more appropriate if he was like
“I’m denying the allegations, but since this information is pertinent and might cast doubt upon me if it comes to light later, I am indeed attracted to men, but I did not have relations with this man etc.”
His announcement as is seems really cynical and opportunist - probably because he actually did it, or maybe his crisis management team just have no fucking clue.

I honestly wouldn't bother to report it. I say that as someone who is pretty sure when he was younger, my brother, who is gay, would often wrestle me and lay on top of me also. I have wondered if he, being a hormonal 15 year old, did it on purpose. Probably. I choose not to pull on that thread, it doesn't keep me awake at night.

Don’t fall for the moralist’s lies.

Do you really wanna go down that road? Because Sup Forums and /x/ love talking about shit they think happened

theres no reason to assume hollywood wouldnt be replaced by some other industry. as long as theres a market for hundred million dollar international blockbusters (in english), theres gonna be a massive movie industry. hollywood dying out doesnt mean we dont get cool flicks. but it might mean they wont be filled with SJW-propaganda & fund the most disgusting culture that has ever existed

Not me. What a stupid fucking thing to care about.

>pretending he wouldn’t try to sleep with a 14-year old girl

Want proof? Try Omegle

Not really, although I do love watching Hollywood go down in flames

>/x/
Why in the fuck would you ever visit that shithole?
Those freaks are fucking subhumans.

Of course not. This is just another case of the left eating itself.

and yet you probably voted for trump. you're a fucking hypocrite.

Why do people keep bringing up “the left” in these Kevin Spacey threads? Was he particularly politically active or something?

hollywood is simultaneously the most morally corrupt AND most extremist, leftist, virtue-signalling culture in the whole fucking universe

>when your contrarianism makes you side with child molesters
it's time to step away from the computer and call your mother to apologize

It's Hollywood. They're pretty much all leftists, and the only people who really give a shit about this degree of "sexual assault" are leftists.

this
being even remotely centrist in any regard will get you immediately ostracized from hollywood

only Sup Forums bring up the left on Sup Forums and they hardly qualify as "people"

Kek

No. Not really. I don't give a fuck about celebrities at all unless they entertaining me. They can fuck off at all other times

>how do you plead?
>uhh, I'm gay?
No trouble

what did they mean by this?

So this is what he meant in those final lines of American Beauty.

i do not give a shit about sexual assault or rape at all at this point. if you didn't go to the police when you were assaulted or raped, then shut the fuck up.

>Just take a look at how many people on Sup Forums wouldn’t hesitate to throw themselves onto a 14-year old girl if they had the chance.

maybe 10 years ago but the plebbit normies are now filling out our site and many of them probably would not.

I don't care if my favorite producers, directors, and actors are forced to give up their professions because of their behavior. They will clear the way for better people.

i normally wouldnt care. but this is a purge that was necessary in hollywood. although ill never take the side of a pedo or a faggot.

I mean he's not wrong that tons of countries have 14 as the age of consent. It was 14 in Canada up until recently when they increased it to 16.

The video game industry is bigger than Hollywood.

LIVING IN A HOUSE OF AIR

OP here, just asking a question, not defending his sexual assault. I do like his acting though, i will say.

Not the act itself but anything that damages Hollywood is something I support

yea its fine to stone women to death & fuck 8 year olds too, cuz they do that shit in saudi-arabia all the time

Hollywood has defended Polanski for years but now the likes of Weinstein and Spacey are the worst people to have ever existed for them. You have to admire their hypocrisy.

this. Why couldn't it have been the rock so we could be rid of him?

No, I don't really care at all. 14 isn't that young, especially for gays. When you realize he was only 26 at the time, and it was over 30 years ago, yeah, I don't care. He's still a great actor, and I'll still watch his movies if they continue to cast him, and I think they will.

But his Masterclass has been pulled from the website, and I'm pissed off because I would have payed for that. Does anyone have the videos downloaded? I better sign up for Dustin Hoffman's class quick.

>Sup Forums

ftfy

>do actually give a shit
EXACTLY ZERO FUCKS

IF THAT FUCCBOI REALLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT SHOULDNTA HE HAD GONE TO THE COPS 30 YEARS AGO EYYYY

ALSO MARGIN CALL IS A GREAT MOVIE BUT SPACEY IS ONE OF THE WEAKER PERFORMANCES, JUST GENRE RIDING HIS GLENGARRY CRED, PAUL BETTANY IS THE STANDOUT

NO WALLS, NO BARRIERS

I don't give a shit, I just want hollywood to be destroyed piece by piece.

no
youre justifying his behavior because you like him. why arent you doing that shit to weinstein? he only did bitches of age. youre being morally hypocritical

If someone grabbed my ass, he wouldn't have anyone to blame but himself. You are responsible for your actions. If you don't want people to think you're a creep, don't grab a stranger's ass.

That said, I don't give a shit and still enjoy his performances, but he dug his grave himself.

Margin Call is a good film that no one talks about.

Well, at least now we understand what piqued his interest on getting a role in Baby Driver

they're brains are malfunctioning and can't stop seeing patters everywhere they look for them, here the broken clock is right though as much of hollyweird is staunchly liberal and as you know, liberal is now synonymous with evil and bad. For example, my car became liberal and i had to take it to a mechanic.

Hollywood isn't nearly as morally corrupt as the catholic church, you virtue signalling alt right SJW neckbeard.

Because charming tater is a nice guy that just wants to play Chad in peace.

the thing about it is its an allegation with no evidence. Pretty fucked up that it ruins his career?

T. hypocrite

Probably hitting on a minor right now on Chatroulette or Omegle or whatever

That's not how you use Carlos you dumbass newfag

okay, SECOND most despicable, morally corrupt & hypocritical culture in the universe

....does that really change anything? whats your point, exactly?

If it was 30 years ago who gives a fuck

No. Absolutely not! Kevin Spacey is a squeaky clean guy with very high morals. He is a gay man, but that is just natural, he can't help it, he was born that way and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he starts his relationships off very slow and has never shown interest in anyone 2 years younger than him. Kevin just comes off as the type of sweetheart who patiently waits months before engaging in any sexual acts with his partner.

That's the type of guy Kevin Spacey is, not this other shit that these vile evil people are trying to paint him as.

"One thing can be clarified. Not everybody knew. Harvey supported the work fiercely, was exasperating but respectful with me in our working relationship, and with many others with whom he worked professionally. I didn’t know about these other offenses: I did not know about his financial settlements with actresses and colleagues; I did not know about his having meetings in his hotel room, his bathroom, or other inappropriate, coercive acts. And If everybody knew, I don’t believe that all the investigative reporters in the entertainment and the hard news media would have neglected for decades to write about it.

The behavior is inexcusable, but the abuse of power familiar. Each brave voice that is raised, heard and credited by our watchdog media will ultimately change the game.” --Meryl Streep

youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo

Based moralityposter

Not really, no.

He copped to it. If he had expressly denied it, then you'd have a point

>when your lack of education stops you from parsing a sentence correctly

watch.

>so Sup Forums
addressing the person/group

>just curious
reason given for next part

>Do you actually give a shit that Kevin Spacy blah blah blah

A question. non of that was declarative at all. 0/100 re-read chapter 3 in your workbook user.

He admitted his bad behavior. He has said that there are more stories out there.

>they're brains are malfunctioning

ALL THESE GUYS ARE FUCKIN MORONS

YOU OWE TWITTER RUMORS NOTHING

JUST IGNORE OR IF YOU REALLY FEEL YOU MUST COMMENT THEN DENY

HOW HARD IS THAT DUMSHITS

>a shitty actor like Channing Tatum
He's a fine actor.

It wasn't twitter rumors though. It'd gone beyond that, someone went on the record to a journalist.

14 year olds should definitely be fucked hard in the ass especially cute girls and he probably wanted it