Semi: Blade Piller 2049

youtu.be/t-u6cm6FsNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCN9Akc9zbc
youtu.be/I7jTfgXfaCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like you in a non gay way

faggot

E R stop shilling your channel on Sup Forums ffs your videos are just a lil gud but not best. Still better than the redlettermedia guys but your Mad max video is shit. At least your dick is not small

e;r please keep making videos.

/ourguy/

Are you actually a Nazi or is it sweet bantz?

Wait, it's funnier not to know.

/ourguy/

>ecelebs

I like you in a semi gay way

Fuck this stupid shill faggot

Where's the Death Note review, you faggot?

>zip to the end just to get a feel for this guy
>he's noticeably upset that detective Deckard didn't notice K was dying
>also, bad guy Waller isn't defeated
>and the JOI ad looks like...JOI

Superficial complaints. The critical artistic choices driving stylistic streamlining and dramatic impact are lost on him. No need to delve any further into his dreck.

Wallace isn't a villain

LITERALLY /ourguy/

>new vid

Chegged

It's like all the worst parts of Sup Forums started a YouTube channel.

fuck off memespouting weeb, your videos are trash

>countenancing the opinions of videogame playing, anime watching weeaboo YouTube reviewers who based their sense of humor and in fact their entire personality of Sup Forums

what he thinks of a movie means about as much to me as what a slow 12-year-old thinks of a movie. this guy's seen 50 movies in his life. this the type of nigga who think End of Evangelion is the highest peak of cinema.

What a cringey, unfunny faggot. XD TENTACLE RAPE

You've never even watched his other vids have you.

Stop shilling your obscure cringe channel for 11 year old fat kids that sit alone in lunch

I couldn't stomach more that 15 minutes, his points aren't really about anything important.

Is it me, or his words, Sleeeeeeeeering

Like if he has wait to his, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

This is one of those "he's pro-Trump (or whatever) so I MUST like him!" things, isn't it?

Look Morty, I turned myself into a REPLICANT!

Im, REPLICANT RICK!

idk

why so caught up on a few memes sempai?
his critiques are bretty gud.

gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=jCN9Akc9zbc

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>movie review discusses white genocide
ty Jesus

Ahahahahaahah this guy talks like someone from this place and says memes from here too /ourguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyy/ *claps hands*

>waifu
>feels
could this be any more of a reddit film

It's done ironically though. Not sure if that counts.

Go back to capeshit threads.

Bladerunner2049 IS capeshit.

Great comment bro, nice trips too. Maybe I’ll check out your crazy channel

>accepting blatant shilling from a video-gaming weeb
His board needs to be nuked

he's pretty cringe. He's like 26 but has the mental state of a 15 year old edgy kid

fuck off

ok

I think his conclusions about blade runner are pretty wrong, his interpretations are wrong, like where he claims the film makes clear assertions that Rachel was made for the express purpose of mating with Deckard, that was simply Wallace fucking with Ford's character to confuse him into aiding, or just another sign of Wallace's insane beliefs.

Most of his criticisms are semivalid but he misinterpreted K's character to get buttflustered about his reaction to the memory

BASED! He uses MEMES just like me!

Shadilay!!!!!!

E R is what every Sup Forums poster should aspire to be. It's okay to be edgy but you guys do need some brain material every now and then.

Lots of buttpain in this thread.

>my interpretation is right!!!

I like you in a straight way pls impregnate

getting pretty tired of the "blatantly pander to/steal shit from Sup Forums to make easy money" clique that's building on youtube

looking at you, mistermetokur

>muuuuh sekrit kluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub!!!!

Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums these days

metokur has been one of us far longer than you have you fucking shitstain

>literally Mr. "chaotic neutral" Patreon
>in charge of anything but low-hanging internet drama for queers

Kill yourself

>i've been here since 2015!!!!
t. le gamergate man

>thought his series on korra was funny and had lots of valid criticisms
>check out the rest of his channel
>claims to be redpilled
>unironic Sup Forumseddit the_donald retard who thinks trump is actually a "good guy"
That GOD EMPEROR WILL MAKE ANIME REAL SHIT stopped being funny like, a month after he got elected

once you realize metokur stutter pauses every....every sentence or so you really....really wont be able to stop noticing it.

You would be a good reviewer if you didn't go on autistic cringry rantings about minorities out of nowhere

>Movie takes place in 2049
>WOW WHITES ARE A MINORITY AND THEY ARE IN THE THIS MOVIE AMIRIGHT?

Try being professional you nigger

lol the absolute state of Sup Forums

Youtube's gonna demonetize you, shirll

>E;R's quality comes pretty much from his editing
>sometimes the fun is in how he can make a video fun while presenting an opinion you dislike in the most smug way possible
>releases a 35 minute boring ramble without much of the fun editing and just a lot of opinions and badly delivered jokes.

He needs to trim the fat if he's going this direction. There's a lot of shit he could have cut off to focus just on the meat of what he thought about the movie.
It's like he needs to stop every minute or so to make a joke that's just okay, instead of saving just the really good ones. It's too haphazard to be entertaining, mostly because he can't really lead something this big with just him talking.

Point is that this video could have been 15 minutes and much stronger than this almost 40 minute behemoth of boring shit.

>(((professional)))
>on a non-monetized video shitposting channel

>the gaps in time between posts

he's obviously in this thread. holy shit this is latza tier pathetic.

>y-y-y-y-y-y-y-youtube is g-g-g-g-g-gonna d-d-d-d-d-demonetize y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you!!!!!

BOILING

r u actually e;r

SIZZLING

Holy shit it actually is him lmao

MICROWAVED

ITT: Damage control

you take children's cartoons seriously omg lol fail

>he said, on an imageboard about children's cartoons

This. I love the guy, but not for anything presented in this video.

BLACKED

Is he pro trump?

Why is Youtubers blatantly ripping off/stealing from Sup Forums becoming so popular? Metekour, ER, and Mumkey Jones all do that shit and it's actually painfully to watch.

wow e:r has his irrelevant argument folder DOWN

SEARING

Jesus Christ ER get off Sup Forums and get a real job

this

why you gotta force politics in this? the original bladerunner was like that too because it was showing a future that was heavily globalized, there was a very strong asian influence in LA

bit of a hamfisted way of trying to pander to the Sup Forums crowd bruh

SEASONED

This is embarrassing

>globalization isn't politics

The absolute state of Sup Forums brainlets

The difference Latza's autism is genuinely entertaining, ER's autism is extremely annoying.

Yes and no. He's mostly a supporter just for driving the left fucking insane. He's in on it for the chaos.

Yes.

Stop shilling your channel on Sup Forums you simpering weeaboo faggot
This is why you have no friends

Wow E;R long Time subscriber but I must say, avatar the last Airbender fuckin sucks dude

I prefer hackfraudmedia, E;R is way too tryhard.

Yes, he's a hardcore r/The_Donald user

This
youtu.be/I7jTfgXfaCU

t. assblasted hillshill

btw twitter just exposed covering for her and she still lost LMFAO

le plinkett!! xD

Thank you for this bringing this up, it's really embarrassing to see people who's vocab and opinions have been melded so much by the site that their videos are written like they've been copy pasted from various threads.

as a redditor I too am offended by Sup Forums

I hate Plinkett but I would rather watch all of his reviews back--to-back than five minutes of an ER review

t. E;R

Upvoted.
Wish this problematic website could have stricter mods like good old neogaf, so all the offensive posters could be banned forever.

I hate this faggot so much

Don't be autistic, keep Sup Forums culture in Sup Forums. It's better that way.