Quit contributing to rapists and pedophiles!

Tired of capeshit? Never ending sequels? Re-boots? Shitty casting due to "diversity"? Then do your part and cut your cable, stop buying tickets and DVD's, and starve the degenerates in Hollywood so that can't monopolize the industry.

There are countless independent and regional artists willing to create unique and original projects that can't because they're shut out of the Hollywood monopoly.

If you want to improve film and T.V., then quit supporting Hollywood, and support your local artists instead.

bumps to end the nightmare

Thank you for your support.

I don't even bother pirating movies since they're just rehashed shit. Haven't watched TV in years. Good luck changing the jews in hollywood.

So this is what mental illness looks like for the average Sup Forumstard.

The lack of quality is a direct result of the monopolization that exists in Hollywood today.

Most media is controlled by jews anyways. The alternative to mainstream media is social media like youtube where it's just stupid reactions and memes. My safe space from degeneracy was video games until it was infected by poly-sexual forced diversity communists, but then I realized I was the degenerate for enjoying killing virtual lives. I may not like where hollywood is going but they used to make great movies.

What would replace Hollywood if it actually somehow vanished?
objectively imo it would be China, after all they have the biggest movie market.

Would China stop reboots, never ending sequels or capeshit?
I really do not think so.

>implying neets will affect mainstream media unless tgey mass meme
Normalfags decide what lives and what dies

gotta shut down those people who run hollywood look what they did to wonder woman, how vile and revolting!

chek'd for kek

we need more motivational images like this to spam on twitter.

You dont need to worry about it my little rabbinical friend.

Your power is waning, dont be sad because it happened be happy to know soon it will be over for all of you.

>What would replace Hollywood if it actually somehow vanished?

Local and regional artists.

The medium could be the internet, or it could be locally produced films shown on local theaters.

The medium would reboot locally at least. There would need to be a rule to stop the same group who took over hollywood now from ever being allowed to participate again and ruining that like they did hollywood now with them all being pedophiles, rapists, and tanking the industry in general.

>i cannot lie to you about your chances OP but you have my sympathies

Where is based bugs!!! poster? Haven't seen him in ages

I wouldn't consider myself contributing too much to the Hollywood system. The only movies I've seen in the theatre this year are
>Beauty and the Beast
>Fate of the Furious
>Spider Man Homecoming
>Despicable Me 3
>Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell no Tales
>Wonder Woman
>It
>Logan
>Baby Driver
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>Dunkirk
>War for the Planet of the Apes
>Get Out
>Thor Ragnarrok
>Alien Covenant
>Lego Batman Movie
>Kingsman the Golden Circle
>The Dark Tower
>Kong Skull Island
>Baywatch
>King Arthor
>And Mother!

I understand this might come off like a big list, but it's really not when you put into consideration I saw all these movies spread out across 10 months.

>The medium could be the internet, or it could be locally produced films shown on local theaters.

Local artists aren't going to change the fact that theaters are dying because of ticket prices, why pay 40$ for 2 tickets and popcorn when you can binge watch movies at home for 10$ a month?

kek that stuff was great user! i saved a few on a diff hdd

There's always been pretty good local programming of all kinds. It's just that it gets drowned out by the joo horde of degeneracy.

no thats alot of fucking movies my friend.

I understand some of them, but your buying hype it looks like from some choices like , IT, for example and whats with all the childrens movies?

>Would China stop reboots, never ending sequels or capeshit?
Funny you mention it I just saw The Foreigner in the theater and it was a damn fine movie.

Not that it’s going to win any best awards not it deserves them but it told a fun thriller of backstabs and Pierce Brosnan and Chan were great in it.

If it’s a sign of things to expect from out new Chinese Film overlords I welcome them. At least they have the balls to make R-Rated movies with no hamfisted leftist political message.

>why pay 40$ for 2 tickets and popcorn when you can binge watch movies at home for 10$ a month?

I think that if you adopted some old school approaches to film you could not only justify, but sustain the higher costs it would take to make it happen. Shit like:
-LIVE orchestra's and musicians
-intermissions between acts
-adult only screenings
-strict adherence to behavioral standards like no fucking talking or cell phones
-dress code and enforcement
-booze and food before the show

I'd be willing to shell out some cash IF I knew the audience wouldn't be filled with dickheads, I could drink during the film, and they had some quality bands / orchestras playing the soundtrack. This is something that could be accomplished at regional and local theaters, like a cross between film and plays.

How do i fight the reign of rapists while encouraging pedophiles?

-intermissions between acts
-adult only screenings
all of the above

Me and my GF went to see ONE movie since we met and it was our second date, it was Hateful 8. We got all dressed up fancy style did dinner then movie, got playbills for the movie, a nice intermission.

IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!!!! Based tarentino delivered! The movie also caused conversation between us serving as a great icebreaker.

Fucking disney I remember fucked him over over big time because star wars came out at the same time or some shit. Those fucking jews at disney hate anyone they dont control.

>He thinks people will give up their soma...

I remember when I was a teen.

Even if local theaters ran old films, like Star Wars or 2001, and hired a live orchestra to play during the soundtrack, that would be pretty badass.

As it stands now, the films are shit, and the experience is just as bad. Local and regional theaters could change that if they had the local and regional artists capable of providing them with products, but the Hollywood monopoly makes that damn near impossible.

>telling Sup Forums to quit supporting pedophiles and degenerates
>an entire board filled with pedophiles and degenerates.

Tech companies (Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, YouTube, Snapchat, Hulu) plus mega conglomerates like Sony and Disney will be churning out garbage, and it's not a matter of "IF HOLLYWOOD IS DESTROYED!!" because it's already happening. Just lol at the idea that the "little guy" and indie studios are going to fill the void. Pic related is who will control media in 2030.

Hollywood produces fine movies too once in a while. I simply find it hard to believe that the Chinese wouldn't do reboots sequels and whatnot if Hollywood disappeared. Their own cinema is filled with fantasy and multi part movies. They loved terminator genesys ffs.

I think one of the problems in Hollywood, besides the economics of tickets and the streaming competition, is that they actually overproduce movies. There are way too many movies being released. The digital age has freed Studios from constraints that kept them in check, now it's just a continuous flow of releases week after week with a tangible loss of overall quality. We have a completely saturated market on our hands.

The progress of technology has contributed more than anything else at this saturation of the movie market. It's like the other user said, local artists, well anyone can do a movie now. Doesn't even matter if you're in Hollywood or not. Consider District 9 for example's sake, if you had told anybody in the 80's or before that one day we would have a quality south african sci fi movie, absolutely no one would have believed you.

Movies only have a couple weeks to bring money nowadays, because the competition is so fucking fierce. It didn't used to be like this. It couldn't be like this before digital, they had technical limitations that forced them to really think twice about anything. Editing alone took months if not years in some cases. now? they edit on the set, if not in previz, they don't take the time to really think things through. And it's the same phenomenon in several steps of the movie making process. Photography? fuck that re-shoot we'll fix it in post. And bad habits die hard.

>Even if local theaters ran old films, like Star Wars or 2001, and hired a live orchestra to play during the soundtrack, that would be pretty badass.
ive dreamed of that user, but lets be realistic I would be shut down by force if I tried, and I have looked into it.

>thinks everybody is a piece of human trash like you
You're wrong.

There's already a backlash building against joobook as we speak due to their censorship and collusion with the DNC.

Every local area has had local TV stations, and they've all put out some quality programming. There is no need for a Hollywood monopoly on entertainment.

who the hell is the jewish person on the right?

Where did you go to see it? I was working for our screening and got to meet Tarantino, Jackson and Russell. And Peter Helliar, though he's not quite as exciting

> Hollywood doesn’t cater to your taste or demographic because there is no money to be made
>”I’ll show them by not spending money or participating. That’ll show them”

Yeah like they’ll notice, kid. Hollywood goes where the money is and it isn’t with you.

>Every local area has had local TV stations, and they've all put out some quality programming.
Aside from weather, news and public access shit, what local programming even exists?

>Not playing as a Paladin in every game
>Not having an infallible moral compass thanks to communion with literal Gods
>Not meting out justice against truly evil beings
>Not protecting the weak and innocent
>Not knowing The Light and how to swing it
Sounds like you're playing the wrong games.

>mfw I Absolved everyone in Dante's Inferno, even Attila. They were all repentant and aware of their sin.

Jeff Bezos

>what local programming even exists?
Most areas have shows that focus on regional areas or activities, cooking, whatever.

>I wouldn't consider myself contributing too much to the Hollywood system.
>proceeds to list every big name movie of the year
Yeah.... only flick I saw in theaters this year was Alien. Last year I didn't go to a single movie and the year before that the only one I went to was TFA because my buddy got free tickets somehow would have walked out if I wasn't the ride.

Maybe I've just become a cynic but Hollywood hasn't interested me since LotR

This.
Dude I know used to have a cable access skit show. It was hilarious and pretty popular but it got shut down after 9/11 because they reenacted it with LEGOs like 2 days after it happened. Guy went on to write on Regular Show and now has his own cartoon in the works.

There's plenty of talented people in every local market capable of creating original entertainment as opposed to agenda driven Jew garbage.

Everybody? No.
Sup Forums? Mostly yes.

i actually dropped kikebook recently. I thought Zuckerberg was pretty awesome when I started using it but the more they manipulated shit the longer the TOS got, the more I learned to hate him and everything that site stands for.

Pretty much sums up ALL "social media". Now it's just a tool used to exploit people for ad revenue and to push agendas.

It'd be easier to convince normies to not watch Chinese films than to not watch Hollywood films, for obvious reasons.

The point is moot since if Hollywood dies, it will be slow and arduous rather than quick and satisfying.

seems its an echo chamber or they create them which is why I bailed. I could give a fuck for that shit and people too stupid to realize it.

>The point is moot since if Hollywood dies, it will be slow and arduous rather than quick and satisfying.
not that slow my friend ;)

Anarcho-primitivism is looking more appealing every day.

Brother we stand together even though we'll never meet. And Dante's inferno was so fucking awesome.