ITT: great characters in bad shows

ITT: great characters in bad shows.

>Bad actors in Bad Shows FTFY

The show's not bad now. It's just different. They've settled in and gotten comfy. Instead of being on the run they've begun to rebuild civilization having found stability and a new ability to plan for tomorrow. This is the stage when the living become more dangerous than the dead. It's just different. That's all.

How exactly is he a great character again? The actor often does a decent job but the character is shit famalam.

Reminder that Jim is the cure and he's currently getting experimented on in Washington. Since they brought back Morales from season 1, it's reasonnable to think they're bringing Jim back as well.

We will see full crazy rick action in the whole second half of the season, and this guy will be fucking amazing in it. They should make him edgy though, take a risk for once in your life amc.
Korl dies

>The show's not bad now. It's just different.
The show is constantly killing off people you do not care about. Negan outright slaughters like a third of Alexandria and you don't care about any of them because they got like 10 minutes of screen time at best and the few that did get developed got maybe 40 minutes of development at best.

Coral goes to kill Negan with the idea of dying to do it and has a shot at Negan for at least a minute and doesn't take it. He then spends the rest of the episode carrying around Lucille while Negan is addressing people or with his back turned to him and doesn't kill him.

Negan somehow runs an entire empire where he expects everyone to scavenge for weapons in their area and hand stuff over for him every week or even shorter than that. Can you imagine how quickly this shit would collapse when he kills people off if they don't meet his demands? What if you've scavenged everything in a 30 mile radius and have to go out further? You end up like the lesbian and the black guy who spent two weeks away from home and didn't even realize Negan was there.

Despite nearly all of Negan's crew despising him including his lieutenants no one tries to revolt or to kill him when his back is turned or anything. Barely any of them seem to actually want to work with him and kill people for him to the point that you have his own people questioning it and even having others kill them because of it (Lady who takes Michonne to the Savior's RV base place).

Rick and his entire crew have a shot at cardboard cutout Negan and shoots the windows instead of shooting him first then the windows when Negan is a vital part of the entire plan, without him everything goes to shit because everyone else is just pretty normal.

Norma Bates(Vera Farmiga) in Bates Motel.

Shit lead actor, shit story line with holes right through it all over the place.

I want more of the Rick we saw in the season 7 finale, where they were going through the same routine as the season 7 premier but Rick didn't give a shit anymore, not like last time, no matter what Negan threatened to do. When Negan knew that this time the Rick from the camcorder was the one staring back at him.

Carl's death is the last hope for this show. It could either give it the breath of fresh air it so desperately needs or just send it back into another spiral of shittyness.

that's a funny way of spelling Michonne

>liberal media
>killing off a black woman
That's more unlikkely than Kevin Spacey not popping a boner when there's a minor boy in the vicinity.

This show has turned into a bad 80’s action movie. They need to focus on surviving, just getting by. Not pointless gun battles.

The amount of ammo they wasted on breaking a few glasses singlehandedly made me lose the little appreciation i still had for this show

In the comics they were only able to do this because Eugene was making them bullets.

But they needed to attract the Zambies! Who cares if Negan was right in front of them at an easy sniping distance?

Not TV, but he was the only character in that godawful Wimpy Kid reboot the movie got perfectly (and only used for 15 minutes and a stinger at the end of the movie)

Literally the best thing about Dollhouse. Maybe even the only good thing about it.

there should have been a Ryan O'Reilly prequell or something.

Quinlan from the Strain

He said great, not worst.

Gus in BB.

in the later seasons he was the only one still consistent

whos the best Oz character user?

>this is what TWD cucks have been saying since the prison

Toss up between McManus and Kareem

walter in breaking bad , every other character was shit

>they actually brought morales back
>it's not a tv meme
Fucking madmen

Setrakian and Eichhorst were also great.

Hank was the only good character with any depth on the show

Not Quinlan from the first season was better.

You have Michonne wasting ammo shooting carnival target bottles at a time when Rick and his crew have nothing at all and literally every shot counts. They don't care about ammo constraints. They even showed us Alexandria's reserves when they were handing everything to Negan and it was literally like 10 boxes of ammo, the kind you can buy in a store right now that hold like 50 rounds at best yet they fire full auto constantly.

They even had Negan drop a ''Let me ask you something'' to Rick. I'm starting to think Gimple browses Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to save the show.

Who is jim and who is morales

>Jim
Random guy that got bit when the Atlanta quarry camp was overrun, he asked to be left behind to turn "so he could see his family again" (who were all killed by walkersand turned).
>Morales
Another guy from the Atlanta quarry camp, when the group was about to head to the CDC he decided to head off and try to see if some family members in Alabama were still alive. He just came back in the latest episode several years later as a member of the antagonist group.

Morgan, Eugene, and Negan are all great characters too. Daryl was good back in the day but he fucking sucks now.

The show honestly has had a lot of cool characters but they get balanced out by a fucking ton of pointless god awful ones.

Jim was the guy in the first season who got bit and couldn't live with himself because he lost his family, the one who dug all those holes the entire day and Dale thought he was going to go insane and kill everyone. They kept him alive until the fever nearly took him and then left him by a tree to die and turn.

Morales was the guy from the first season, he went with his family somewhere instead of going with the CDC.

Not so much bad show, but rather that the character was a terrible choice for the show.

Trying to end this show on a positive note is just the sort of pleb shit the writers would come up with.

Not really. TWD writers are obsessed with making everything as miserable as possible even when it costs them viewers. That's why Coral is going to die this season despite the show already dropping in ratings after Glenn's death. They don't care about audience happiness or satisfaction.

It's kind of refreshing in a way though. I hate when shows become fan service and keep characters on because the fans like them. Tell the story you want to tell. Don't pull a GoT and let the writing fall to tropey shit.

No, they just make shit miserable because they assume that apocalypse would be a shitfest 24/7. They have a rather unrealistic view of how Americans come together in times of great strife.

Hilltop was the closest this show got to showing how shit might shape up in world overrun by monsters.

>people still missing the absolute pottery of the window scene
Do you not remember when Negan first rolled into Alexandria, took all the guns, threatened to kill a woman because 2 were missing, and then blasted a window with a deagle to test if it worked? Rick apparently didn't forget.

>Don't pull a GoT and let the writing fall to tropey shit.
Reminder the show debuted in 2011

They probably thought fat fuck would have finished the books by then.

>Daryl was good back in the day but he fucking sucks now.
I feel like Daryl was great for the first few seasons, got stale when his characterization was reduced "muh Beth (but don't tell her that)," was really pointless when he was just gutting possums on the porch and refusing to shower because he didn't fit in at Alexandria besides his gay friends, but picked back up with the Dwight stuff.

Shit characters in shit shows with shit writing general I guess.

Walking dead a shit, the comics are even worse. And I fucking LOVE zombies.

the thematic implications of dollhouse made it a great show alone, Dushku sucked, and they had to compact two seasons into one.

>No, they just make shit miserable because they assume that apocalypse would be a shitfest 24/7. They have a rather unrealistic view of how Americans come together in times of great strife.
This drives me up a wall. They act like everyone instantly becomes a bandit and wants to execute each other for fun or for survival instead of talking things out if possible and trying to band together. A lot of the people also don't seem to want to try holding an area and instead just choose to wander around risking death constantly, or when they do find people they don't think to trade instead of just shoot up everyone.

Hell, Rick's crew left multiple people to die a couple times who were on their own and posed no threat, and it took until Alexandria for them to start caring about recruiting stragglers. Even in the prison they thought everyone was going to slit their throats in their sleep.

>the latest episodes intro

Jesus that shit was hilariously bad

Well, I understand the leaving them for dead trope. And some people are trash.

But the show is too pessimistic. It's tragedy of the commons, all the time, every time.

I get it sometimes but there was one occasion where a guy was surrounded by like 6 walkers at most with an out and Rick tells Coral not to help him. There was another time where Rick and I think it was Michonne drive past a guy who was exhausted with a pack full of stuff to get to a place, then when he catches up by RUNNING THE WHOLE WAY AFTER THEM SHOUTING they drive away from him and it turns out the poor guy died.

They just leave everyone for dead up until Alexandria and it drives me nuts, they just make it seem like everyone cares for each other only to immediately have them give up on others the instant they ask for help.

Fun fact, they STILL have the orange backpack from this poor soul they left to get eaten alive on the side of the road. How fucking morbid is that? Scoop it right up from his corpse, keep using it for 4 seasons without a second thought, never even bothering to replace it with a new one from all the scavenging they do.

Corl