Can this meme be adapted into a romantic comedy?

Can this meme be adapted into a romantic comedy?

it already is one,
The two girls end up together

This. Being John Malkovich

its the same story every time

>guys start doing something cool
>girls freak out because theyre not a part of it
>demand to be a part of it, and force themselves into it somehow
>thing is now less cool. guys move onto something else

just think of kids playing in a treehouse

if they used the same people it would mean something, but being that they swapped them all out it falls flat.

For a second I thought the 2nd image was an extension of the first, so the guy turning around was actually being cucked.

Women are incapable of being original.

women dont be like that tho. she will lowkey tinder fuck a guy and you will never find out.

Netflix killed the mid-budget movie and they're not coming back.

Lol. You've definitely not been with a girl anytime recently. I can assure you they are more than happy to make it known when they see someone attractive.

Holy fuck Linda, how does Gal Womanlet even compare?

Splain

Same. That actually makes more sense given
>The tables have turned

Yes, the one with Cersei from GoT where she cucks a newlywed husband after meeting his wife at their wedding as the caterer or some shit

That's not even the same guy

Wait isn’t the girl in the right pic looking at the girl in the left pic?

The girl in the second pic is looking at the guy from the first pic. I don't have any of those wojak variations where they have no brain but if i did this would have been a good time to post one.

NO she isn’t you fucking retard. Look at her eyeline. The dude in first pic is way in front of her. She’s looking at the girl clearly

Also this is you (pic related)

I didn't explain it properly my bad. What i was trying to say is that in the second picture the girl is looking at a guy who walked past her, just like the guy is doing in the first picture. In the second picture though, the guy who walked past her that she is looking at is the guy who is playing the boyfriend in the first picture. Does that make sense?

wait, that's not even the same guy she's with

and then she's already looking at another one

what a fucking whore

In 3 years time Sony will try