*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bzx2bV0tcs
imdb.com/title/tt6105098/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>diversity means only niggers

Wow, where are all the Asians and Hispanics?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

timon and pumba - the only likeable characters are white :D

>white

>Keeping James Earl Jones as Mufasa
Hell yeah

literally the only part that matters

WE

literally set in africa.

>it's real

right cause animals are either niggers or jews

this has to be fake

All black except the three jews, can't forget about them!

>Black people literally playing animals in Africa

WE

>beyonce
movie is doa

Jews are the brains
Blacls are the brawn

The only casting that doesn't make since is Beyonce (she's too old, like 20 years older than Glover) and Oliver (everyone fucking hates him).

>Chiwetel Ejiofor playing Scar
kek

I don't care that they are all black because it's going to be animated like Jungle Book

I'm also sort of surprised and happy that Eric Andre is on a big disney hollywood blockbuster, it makes me laugh that he was even considered

>beyonce
>rogan
>fucking bill eicnher

Jon Oliver, my arch-nemesis.

I don't see what's wrong with this, in terms of casting.

I think it's dumb to make a CGI version of it, though. Apparently the Jungle Book did okay, though, so I'm not the one to be making the money decisions.

this cast was hired based on how much they protest trump

>ha, they shopped current year man on there for laughs
>its real

neither do they talk soooooo

do you just want a documentary?

best thing is, they gonna only voice act, so you wont see nogs on screen

No but by your logic its set in africa so all animals should be black

Eric Andre is more jewish than black to be honest

were Africans n stuff?

Is this actually a press photo that Disney released?! Are they virtue signalling THAT hard?

Have we reached peak yet?

I don't see what's wrong. it is set in africa with animals. None of these things are people. I just see 11 apes, two jews and a brit. This is exactly who should be playing these creatures.

>recasting Jeremy Irons

I mad af senpai.

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN
*smacks lips*
WE UHH WUZ
*pats weave*
WE WUZ LYUNZ N SHEEEIT???!

>Oliver
>Rogan
>Eichner

Why is Sup Forums okay with James Earl Jones, a black guy, playing Mufasa but they aren't okay with other black actors playing the other characters?

Why are there kikes in Africa?

I guess whites are no longer necessary

Oliver and Andre are also jews

Quintessentially American

100 x this

Reminder that if Sam kept his mouth shut he would've been as famous as Eric Andre or Tim Heidecker and he could've gotten more acting gigs in the future, maybe even end up in a Disney movie voice acting a CG animal

>all black main characters
>comic relief is composed of one jew, one gay jew, and one brit
We should have fought harder, it's only gonna get worse before it gets better

darth vader

It's fiction user, they have talking animals. What do you mean it's unREAListic for an Asian or Hispanic?

Isn't that the line liberals used for a nigger Nordic god?

None of these people are Africans, they're just black Americans

No it wasn't retard. name a better cast then you autist.

Beyonce is not an actress, she is a singer.

Being a voice actor is a lot harder than most people think. She's going to suck but normies will still eat that shit up because YAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Didn't the lion king already come out a few years ago? I'm sure I've seen it

>recasting Scar and Zazu

What the fuck, why?

Nigs can't survive without them

You Sup Forumstards realize that you're just gonna hear their voices right?

she can't sing either

dear god...

better than all white people.

im not saying they have an obligation to make the cast black or white, but if Sup Forums is going to use the argument that LOTR and witcher doesn't have blacks because its european mythology, then lion king can pull that card too sense its going for an african cultural tone and literally set in africa.

you cant have the argument both ways.

you are retarded, no one is angry about some shitty disney movie we are laughing about how PC they are attempting to be and poking holes in their logic. No one is mad in this thread, most people in this thread probably won't see it, we're laughing at hollywoods virtue signalling circus

Now remember that for next time

Their voice and dialect is one of the worst parts about them

youtube.com/watch?v=-bzx2bV0tcs

Sup Forumstard here. I don't care that Africans are voicing African characters. I wonder what the jews and a cuck is doing in the cast though.

>you cant have the argument both ways
They added a gook and nigger in The Hobbit and made the whitest Nordic god black for no reason. The only one arguing both ways are (((Hollywood))), diversity for whites only and no more white movies.

proof on oliver.

search it you fucking neanderthal

pffft

James Woods as all the characters

ethnicelebs.com

I did. Nothing says he's a jew. Just a disgusting liberal brit

What's even the point of remaking something if you keep so much of the original intact?

imdb.com/title/tt6105098/

This looks like a good cast, you whiny alarmist bitch.

Money.

Asians, latinos, and arabs should all demand representation in this movie.

Apparently white fables (Thor) can have niggers in it, but Nala can't be Asian. (Also wasn't this originally a Japanese story?)

Thanks, I was curious.

WE

It's an African story so I don't care, but I do want to see asians and latinos inject themselves so those stupid negroes can learn how it feels.

>beyonce

>you cant have the argument both ways.
Blacks do have the argument both ways, though.

The proportions are look pretty accurate.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I can't wait.

Did you guys even look at the links you posted? wtf.

John Boyega bitched about LOTR not having any black people. Believe me, if they do remake LOTR it wont be all white people. They are going to force blacks and hispanics into it. People wouldnt even care if they just left white stuff alone.

I guess it doesn't really matter if almost the entire cast is black, if they do a good job voicing the characters then good. But this whole thing feels like unnecessary political bullshit. It's obvious they went out of their way to cast almost exclusively blacks. Why?

This. The star wars nog complained about GOT and LOTR lacking diversity and all those yuppies agreed with him. If LOTR gets remade with """diversity""" then white people will complain and black people will reply with *Beyonce rolling her eyes gif*

Great, another thing for Sup Forums to whine about.

sorry, I thought you wanted proof of him being in the film not his Judaism

this is really good casting

Sup Forums is eternally triggered by black actors doing anything

I feel the same about Beyonce. I don't think she'll do a particularly good job with VA and she's much older than Napa. You'll be able to tell.

Coincidentally, the new LotR game, Shadow of War, has a black guy that looks EXACTLY like John Boyega.

Who the fuck announces a movie debut date a year and a half before it comes out? Holy shit they are really hoping for a cash grab with this one arent they?

>almost the whole cast is black
>timon and pumba are voiced by two jewish comedians
are any of you guys really paying to see this?

The jungle book didn't care to be "accurate"

there were like 2 indians in the whole cast

>Black actors portraying African characters

Perfectly acceptable.

>White actors portraying the comic relief characters

Hahaha YES! About damn time they turned this trope on its head.

Of course, movies and shows with all white people are considered racist now, even if its of European lore. That one game designer caught so much shit for having the audacity to say that there were no black people in medieval Europe.

Faceblindness is a hell of a thing.

My Childhood

Ruined.

so? lions aren't black people, and they don't have an african accent either as they don't speak
also your point makes no sense, some actors are jewish and one of them is white british

wait, I'm supposed to pretend to be mad about this?
man you guys are weird

This is Sup Forums though

Has Beyonce ever done voice acting before? I'm usually skeptical of a movie with big name people as voice actors for major characters. I mean toy story turned out fantastic, but since then it's been very hit and miss.

Macbeth is Japanese?