Is it as good as they say?

Is it as good as they say?

no

Better

Shitty hurr durr absurd shit that doesn't make sense meme show.

It's absurdist humour, but it isn't random.

You are a literal drooling retard if you've actually watched this show and think it doesn't make any sense

not even close

>TASTE THE PAIN :-D
>oh frittata!1 lol

Sense, your name is Xavier.

"What doth life"
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"Ooh, frittata"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"Chomsky honk"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*character gets beat up*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"TASTE THE PAIN"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

o be fair, you have to have a very open mind to understand Xavier Renegade Angel. The humor is extremely deep and ponderous to the past, the presesnt (2003) and the future (2017) , and without a solid grasp of celtic druidism, yogism, native american evangelicism and aboriginal dreamtime charters most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Xavier's Spiritualistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Paulo Coelho and Deepak Chopra literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the spiritual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Xavier Renegade Angel truly ARE closed minded drones of society- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Xavier's rejoiceful catchphrase "Frittata" which itself is a cryptic reference to Teresa Lust's Anthropological work "Gastronomica". I'm internally smirking right now just imagining one of those institutionalised-tasted starches, scratching their heads in confusion as PFFR's genius unfolds itself on their youtube players. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Xavier Renegade tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Yogi's eyes only- And even THEY have to demonstrate that they're within 5 levels of my own spiritual and mentally tempered state (preferably lower) beforehand.

shhh... the 16 year old contrarians have almost forgotten about it

Even bester

Its original and sometimes very funny and mesmerizing. However, I think season 2 felt a bit more forced and there were few good episodes

What is a total step down from Wonder Showzen?

It's infinitely better.

it's really good, god-tier wordplay

season 2 I mean

What doth thou think?

Its pretty good
>go and re-genocide those natives
lost my shit

RIDE NIGGA RIDE

>Sup Forums hates rick and morty and wants to find a contrarian version
>Find obscure adult swim show that's sometimes funny
>Start making memes about it and referencing it
>After the Szechuan sauce fiasco people start turning on rick and morty,especially the fans
>Reddit freaks out and sees XRA on their YouTube recommends
>See it's popular and pretends it's so funny
>Start making cancerous fan art and referencing it just like Rick and Morty
>T shirts and merchandise start popping up and the show now has a large enough fanbase for Adult Swim to consider season 3
>In the end the people who brought it out of obscurity hates what it has turned into

better

Nothing will be ass cancersous as ricky and morty, now go die nigger

fuck off dan harmon you angry faggot lmao

you just need to watch the scene where he argues with himself, and you'll be good for life

Sauce.

It's like Rick and morty for autists. [Spoiler]At least R&M fans have a high IQ[/spoiler]

At least XRA fans can spoiler properly.

surprisingly more quotable than you'd think

You fall for the b8 bobo

its rising in popularity as it becomes cooler to hate rick and morty
which means its going to be dead to me in 1 year after "Xavier Renegade Angel is one of the most underrated shows of all time" makes the front pages of reddit and every single line that was remotely funny is beaten to death

Nice.

nah it'll still be good, rick and morty was and always will be shit though, faggot.

I don't care about the fanbase, as long as we get season 3. I don't hate Rick and Morty because of its fanbase, I hate it because it's a badly written unfunny show.

Are we seriously getting a third season?

nope

Its good at first, but quickly loses its value when you rewatch it

>Literally gauging quality by popularity

Top tier Sup Forums

Uhh Sup Forums... look what you've done

copypasta aside, it's funny how this is literally the first 3 minutes of the first episode.

>which means its going to be dead to me in 1 year after "Xavier Renegade Angel is one of the most underrated shows of all time" makes the front pages of reddit
>and every single line that was remotely funny is beaten to death

highly unlikely, but you should know this if you have actually seen the show.

needs some crotch stuffing

The dysfunctional humour is pretty good. I like the linguistic jokes the most

no, it's better

not true, I discover more and more jokes every time I watch it