What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

A defiance of expectation with an absurdist demonstration

"lmao fuck white people"

>toonhole

This raises many questions.
Why is there a man coming from the skybnx?
Why can't we see the feet of the man behind the bus stop?
Why is there an elderly woman in the sewer?
Why is a small girl interested in black booties?
Why is this comic so Kafkaesque?

do you really see a message like that in an image so simple? even the niggers are slobbering over her.

That ass tho.

>"lmao projecting"

Even the little girl likes the big bunda.

The victim complex is strong in this one.

He means everybody loves a good booty, but a few feared to be judged by our lust for them.

The girl lives being constantly harassed by others, who turn to see her ass and lust over her every time she turns her head. This is a reality of many women. Imagine living like that thinking that everyone is picturing you naked. Living with the fear that someday a weirdo will jump over you. This is a result of their everyday living, their everyday struggle.
Then she reacts aggressively to an old man that only wanted to help her.
But then, the comic shows us, her fears were legitimate.
It's pretty simple.

>everyday struggle.

lol

Being looked at is normal. Being looked at lustfully if you're an object of attractiveness is also normal. Many women enjoy being looked at and lusted after. Many older women who no longer are, wish they could be young again and looked at and lusted after.

There are some people who don't think a woman should be looked at. Most of those are muslim.

You never know who might be the real pervert so you should live in fear and be paranoid of everyone at all times

Most of the time white people mind their own business or are trying to help you, and its the children, minorities, and I guess the elderly who are actually raping you with their eyes.

>Many women enjoy being looked at and lusted after

ok. wow. WRONG

if you are saying this, but not female or attractive, you are a fucking moron. women do NOT like this.

t. fat uggo who's never heard of instagram

;^)

Maybe he's exagerating a bit, but it's still true. Stop generalizing women

kek, not everything in this world is so black and white.
Some women liked to be looked at. Some don't.
Looking is fine as long as you don't do it too long.

Goddamn I have dat jungle fever now.

I want tumblr to leave

>implying
Dick triumphs over everything else, user. Regardless of beliefs and cultural background.

niggers are stupid and whiteys are cucked socially

Out of fear you'll hurt the innocent with misplaced aggression. That at some point a 'victim' becomes the victimizer if they don't keep themselves in check

I dunno if you are all stupid or something but the obvious point is that she generalized the one older man who just LOOKED sleezy but was actually helpful. All the people she perceived as innocent were actually the true sleezers.

It's a pretty average 'looks can be deceiving' comic just with more ass.

sour grapes detected.