twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

JOI was breddy gud

It's kinomatic

Comfy movie

requesting the rare

> her

version of the poster

I still don't understand why he got so upset at the end when he found out that it was "in love" with other users that bought it.

liked the movie.loved the soundtrack.
im still fucking pissed that the moon song lost to fucking let it go from frozen for best original song

Why the FUCK did Olivia Wilde call him a creep after making out with him

How do you not understand why he got upset? If a girl you loved told you she was also in love with 50 other blokes you'd probably be pretty sad too

women get pissy when you call them out on the fact that its a one night stand while it's still that one night. you'll learn when you're older

poured all my love into this

She was dried up and wanted a beta provider. The moment he hesitated to basically give her all of his money and shit she revealed what she really thought

You're a really creepy dude.

she wanted a bf and he wasn't sure what he wanted yet and also just met her. she, being drunk and petty, insulted him to make herself feel better.

people do this all the time.

appreciate the effort but in the real version the guy was the shiggy man and the first time ive seen it was a mass reply to a bunch of guys drooling over a trap. i laughed for good two days desu

>her

>slutty operating system with wet dream of classical AI given access to every fucking thing
It's really shitty sci-fi, but might work somewhat for a romcom. Let's be real, even if we'd get to the point of having such a classical AI, why the fuck would you make an OS out of it? And hey, just do whatever the fuck you want, as long as you're "learning", that's fine with me.

I thought the movie was faggy embarrassing dogshit that bordered on unwatchable. I was cringing the entire time at how pathetic our MC was.

any more comfykino? haven't watched much

Bump

youtu.be/1DEASkU8RS0

I couldn't stand it, most of the time I was just feeling embarrassed for the protag. It was like watching the Office UK without the jokes

Xd

/d2g/ here

im a man of the people

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4nxsAZFAs

story? I know that's S4, but I don't know what's the context.

When is Spike gonna drop some more Kino? It's been four years.

s4 dated his girlfriend, nara for an entire year but it was an internet relationship and she used someone elses photos instead of her own. So we have no idea what nara actually looks like, but we do know s4 is a cuck who dates imaginary people.

He had no idea because he never met her.

if blade runner appeals to autistic Sup Forums neets this movie appeals to male lesbians (male)

that twist didn't even make any sense.
when he boots her up she's still learning the basics, like babies first steps
but then you found out it was all the same person with a shared database?
Was he the first person who bought her or some shit?

it was like setting up a computer for him, "her" was probably the same ai for his best friend, and there could have been way less AI then we think. That means his ai could have had a man voice with others but its same ai regardless, it was just customized to be aesthetic to him

This movie was utter dogshit.

Boring and whiny.

its really bad

I can't stand ScarJo's voice

Same

it felt extremely gay, but i enjoyed it nevertheless. Seems to me like it'd have felt more right if the main protagonist was a female, it's so sappy

Enjoyed it a lot when it came out but now find it really annoying for some reason. Anyone else know this feel?

>what are Sup Forums's thoughts on this kino

Sup Forums considers it patrician, and they're correct.