Want to go see blade runner

>want to go see blade runner
>friends keep postponing
>tfw it's gonna be out of theatres soon
Feels bad man

fuck off viral marketer

Bite the bullet and go by yourself, it's not that big of a deal. I've seen the movie twice by myself.

Just go by yourself you bitch. That's what I did the second time, it's a movie much better experienced alone

Go now. I took my gf a day we had theatre to ourselves. She fell asleep what a dork

>friends

That’s illegal here

So go see it alone.

I did. Went to a weekday matinée and was the only one in the theater.

Then after I saw it once, I was able to convince someone else to see it who went with me for my second viewing. This time there were like 8-10 people in the theater (still a weekday matinée, so I think word of mouth has helped it a bit.

How can it be "illegal" to see a movie alone?

same here, only I had to work and my friends went without me bunch of cucks.
thinking about going tomorrow, but imax seems a little bit too much, guess the regular theater will do

I had to pirate Alien: Covenant because nofuckingbody would go watch it with me. No one would leave their comfy stoner house and see a movie. I realized I have lazy shitty stoner friends. Family too. Get out on your own, or make new friends.

Singles policies.
Checked, sir would mind stepping aside for a search?

I’m trying to watch the original because Sup Forums likes it. I like the setting and the robo waifu is cute but it’s pretty slow.

The consensus here has been see it on IMAX if you have the opportunity, but as one who didn't have the opportunity, I can affirm that even a strip-mall multiplex (all I have locally) will do.

I have never heard of such a thing. Still, that's got to be a theater policy thing, not a law. Find a better cinema.

honestly its a mess of a film, Scott was never completely happy with it, thus the re-re-re-recuts.
It has plenty of kino moments, but also a lot of shit in between
and this is coming from someone who loves the film

It’s starting to pick up, I recognized the Bradbury building which is pretty cool

I would see it in IMAX, but only because I heard the extra frames mean you can see giant pink JOI's pussy

I convinced a friend to go see it with me, but he didn't like it. Said he expected more action. At least he enjoyed the aesthetics of the movie, he even said he'd watch the first one.

>I have never heard of such a thing.
The user is repeated a low-tier Sup Forums meme.

This guy is right. Today I went to watch it for the second time just by myself and I realized that going alone to watch a movie you are really interested in is totally worth it. In front of me was a middle age couple, the woman would just pull her cellphone and unlock it like every 20 minutes.Behind me was a young couple, the girl wasn't paying attention at all, she would ask his boyfriend why did every event took place for like every scene. Truly annoying.

Do it. I fucking wish it was still playing in IMAX where I live

>I have never heard of such a thing.
its a dip you meme. after the arora shooting, some pearl clutching owners of an independent theater implemented a short-lived no singles policy, since they figured loan wold shooters don't show up as duos. Sup Forums saw this and ran with it hard since its a good comedic foil for antisocial cinephiles going to movies alone.