What was the last good Cartoon Network original?

What was the last good Cartoon Network original?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mr. Enter gave it a bashing and I disagreed with him only because he was whining about the grossout.

I actually liked it when it first aired and Mr. Enter's review is one of the only times when I disagreed with Mr. Enter.

Flapjack was a good cartoon. I liked watching it after Chowder came on and the show was very creepy. It was an enjoyable cartoon, though K'nuckles was something.

Far too many spoilers for my liking

This

Maybe it's better than I gave it credit for, but I remember Flapjack himself being annoying.

mr.enter is a neckbeard that is wrong about alot of things

/thread
A major part of the reason a lot of his opinions are trash is because of his literal autism
I can't stand the fact he can't deal with gross out or mean spirited humor period
It makes it hard to take him seriously, especially with the way he nitpick in order to validate his opinions

It's sad that shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Clarence, We Bare Bears, etc. are so awful and stupid.

Seriously, who the fuck watches Gumball and Clarence?

It's kind of amazing the lengths people will go to in order to be the biggest faggot in the room.

I agree with your post though.

is this posting style on tumblr or something
why is he spoilering all the proper nouns and half the verbs?

Uncle Grandpa is also pretty shitty. No one watches that shit.

CHOWDER AND FLAPJACK ARE THE WORST FUCKING SHOWS TO GRACE CARTOONNETWORK

WORSE THAN JOHNNY TEST

*Slowmotion*

WORSE THAN JOHNNY FUCKING TEST

*Slowmotion*

I dodged Satan. I win.

WHALE
youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0

I believe (you) ordered this

stop lying you know you love it

I wanted to fuck the whale.

I still do.

Gross out?

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?

I loved it back then and I still love it now. One of the best surreal semi-horror comedy cartoons out there.

Gumball