How's your drunk-game Sup Forums ?

How's your drunk-game Sup Forums ?

Do you do some idiotic things when drunk?

>television and movies

I've never been drunk.

Nope. I just get weirdly sociable when I drink.
But it apparently borders on being obnoxious. I'm just glad that I'm not a mean drunk.

It is now.

YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS, IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT, ALRIGHT? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT. YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME, WITH YOUR FAKE BOOBS, YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOW OFF IN TIGHT OUTFITS AND TIGHT PANTS, WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND. AND THAT GREEN THING TODAY WAS ENOUGH! THAT'S PROVOCATIVE, OK? I'M TELLING YOU, I'M JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. I DON'T LIKE IT, I DON'T WANT THAT WOMAN. I DON'T WANT YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE! I JUST DON'T TRUST YOU, I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T WANT YOU, OK?

Yeah alwaus wake up with soaking wet clothes never sure if its piss or puke

I try to start fights, make inappropriate sexual advances, get in weird adventures with strangers, talk garbled nonsense and harass exes. I'm pretty awesome to be around desu.

increases the quality of my shitposts by 200%

Fuck, you're /myguy/ Same shit here.

Me and my friend got drunk, and I mentioned I had been going to the gym. He asks me how strong I am, and I get all smug and say I could lift one side of his trailer above my head. Really I didn't get far, and he ragged on me for it until we passed out trying not to spoon each other, but I had lifted it enough for the storm later that week to push it over, so he ended up having to go live with his parents before he could find a place of his own again.

Fun times.

>getting drunk

I watch shitty music videos lamenting my life and sometimes sing along to the songs.
fuck Sup Forums and their "le booz is redpilled" meme.
It turns you into a mincing faggot and a retard.

My mother died from cirrhosis so I don't drink.

i never get drunk anymore, does anyone else have this problem? i drink and i drink and i drink and get mildly tipsy, maybe slightly less anxious, then i keep drinking more and more and never really get any drunker unless i black out and just go home on autopilot.

Pretty much me except I don't start fights except for this one time. I quit facebook because of that shit. I cussed out an exes 15 year old little sister thinking it was my ex. Oh gawd, still makes me cringe.

His wife cucked him with a black guy

lmao stop being mad about Sup Forums faggot

sent a dick pick to my little sister, probably worst thing I've ever done drunk

So it gets you even more depressed then.

For me it frees me from depression and allows me to do things I always wanted to do, things that I was too much of a pussy to do when sober. I think most of my "mature growth" was when I was drunk, because I wasn't afraid of the things I did when drunk, even when sober later on.

Did she send you one back?

Now I realised that I sound like a fucking retard. That's because I'm drunk lmao.

>stop making fun of my echo chamber!

You fags might think you're rockstars here, but in real life, everyone laughs at you.

stop crying faggot

i was like you and then i had to detox
and then i could get drunk again
you're probably a bad alcoholic

Jesus, what happened?
"Fuck off liberal scum"? That's all you have?
No mention of immigrant crime statistics
No mention of how gang related crimes drastically outmatch those of lone gunmen and kill far more
Not one link to evidence

/oldpol/ would have used a logical debate with links to evidence. You fucking redditors have managed to turn the entire fucking site against us just when we were starting to make serious headway. Even the mods are debating deleting it now.

Fuck
Thanks, our platform is going to disappear because you fags can't follow the fucking rules.

Yeah, took me about 10 years of on-again off again heavy drinking but there's no more euphoria to drinking. I'm either normal or I pass out on the couch.

I'm good until about 15 drinks, those times are when my family and friends approach me saying things like "maybe don't drink so much next time" with a worried look in their eye. they don't understand that i am the life of the party and without me their little get togethers would be completely boring

>I'm good until about 15 drinks
What do you drink?

>Drink a couple beers
>Talk to girl I want to ask out
>Instead of being direct I channel my inner Weinstein and just put my hand on her thigh
>She doesn't move it away, we talk for a bit before she has to go
>Ask if she needs me to walk her to the bus she turns me down
>Go home unsure if I was out of line or not

Was I?

Lmao she didn't fucking resist. You're on good path, my lad.

Should have taken it a bit further and kiss her.

>drinking
>redpilled
Stop falseflagging faggot, you're obviously some shareblue faggot trying to make Sup Forums look bad

>drunk-game
Teenaged redditor detected

where do you see the words "redpilled" or "Sup Forums" in that post user?

>Sup Forums
I don't give a shit about Sup Forums They're bunch of shitskin mutts for me anyway.

>i had to detox

on your own or did you go in somewhere?

it's tough to hit that sweet spot. i drink a liter of vodka every weekend, every friday and saturday night starts off with five shots, if i do five more shots about 45 minutes later, then i'm pretty much out, but with 60-70 minutes in between rounds, i can usually enjoy about an hour or two of feeling bretty nice once it all hits me. probably gonna die in about 15 years, heart and pancreas game not too hot.

At a party at a friend's house I took a bunch of xanax and apparently walked in on a qt friend of mine showering, high fived her, then passed out in my own piss. Didn't vomit though. I have no memory of this so no regrets

Stop samefagging you know I mean your constant shitty falseflag threads

You faggot cucks are trying to attack Sup Forumss image

both.
the first time was just to be able to function in public, I didn't quit drinking afterwards
The second time I went into detox, because its pretty awful doing it on your own
manic episodes are fun

i dont have any withdrawal symptoms and dont feel the need to drink all the time and can turn down a drink if i dont feel like it, so i dont think im technically alcoholic, but i do drink alot generally, how long did you detox for?

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

wine, beer, spirits.

I'm sure that's it. The fact Sup Forums had a massive influx of dumb redditors had nothing to do with it

The fuck? I made this thread for fun and from what I see people share my feelings.

Stop fucking ruining it you imbecile fuck. I don't give a shit about your Sup Forums. The place is for beta fucks anyway.

I don't usually mix because nothing good comes out of it.

>inb4 alcohol is alcohol
I mixed beer, some shitty new year's eve cheap wine with tons of vodka and ended up shitting in my pants. It was fucking embarrassing as fuck desu.

I thought you wrote "execs' at first and was going to ask you which ones.

>I mixed beer, some shitty new year's eve cheap wine with tons of vodka and ended up shitting in my pants.
this literally happened to my buddy in high school.
we were all in the kitchen just ripping into him posting "user JUST SHIT HIS PANTS" to everyone we knew on facebook.
that was one of my favorite parties of all time.

keep crying

>tfw theyre making lethal weapon 5 with gibson and glover and director of 4

feels fantastic boys

>Do you do some idiotic things when drunk?
I stopped drinking with people when one time I got drunk with friends, and started spouting my sick fantasises like "my wish is for every white woman to get knocked up by a black man so that a white race can die" "I want every white cuck to raise a black man's child so that black men can knock up more white bitches" "STOP LYING I KNOW YOU LOVE THOSE BIG BLACK COCKS" (saying this to women who were at a party) "WHITE BOYS WE CAN'T FUCKING COMPETE". My life was finished after this. Everyone thought I was a psycho, which to be honest I am Had to move on to different state, get a new job, apartment etc and even that didn't help, the incident still follows me. fuck getting drunk honestly.

Just be careful. I never had hangovers or withdrawal - until I finally did. Then you'll wish you were dead.

Some people need a month off the sauce, some can't ever go back to it. I've seen both, you'll have to figure out what works for you.

Eh I'm usually okay drunk just very sociable. Cocaine is a whole different story though

I used to be a terrible drinker untill I had one too many embarrassing nights. One time I apparently complemented my friend on how hot his girlfriend was repeatedly while she was standing next to him, escalating to saying "imagine like Vegeta fucking her ass closeup, just fucking it, how hot that would be, just full super sayan on her ass" or some rant to that extent. I'm surprised he didn't deck me, I had to apologize to both next time I saw them. I no longer drink that much but those were the days.

Is Mel posting a thing?

t.

when im black out I just say "god bless" a lot, apparently

You didn't want to fuck her? Jesus

who doesnt?

Or maybe we do things we always wanted to, but we have guarantee that we can blame the fucking substance for our fuckups lmao

Or maybe we do those things because alcohol removes emotional aspect of life.

you sound like an alcoholic, get help and don't ever reply to me ever again

kurwa

>manic episodes
Holy shit are you me desu ????

Don't harass me you nigger.

Worst thing is maybe getting in a shouting match with my brother or piss somewhere that's not the toilet. I can't imagine what else there would be.

anyone else drunk texting everyone and then feeling embarrassed next day? i'm not stopping though.

I think I was just talking trash at that point

I walked up to an Asian guy at a party and held up.my hand for a high five and yelled "WHAT'S UP HIROSHIMA??" in his face bombed off my ass. And this was during the Obama administration.

I'm still embarrassing to this day about it.

she's a filthy kurwa janusz

jesus christ americans can't handle alcohol

All women are whores.

Kek, I actually trained myself out of that. Haven't drunk texted in 2 years.

I just keep it to Tinder that way I just delete her if I said something really stupid.

If I get shitfaced where I can't see straight, I start balling my eyes out. Not good, so I haven't got that drunk in a long time.

where did you get that pic of me?

Depends on my state of mind at the time of getting drunk.

I’m mad? I’m gonna be a furious drunk
I’m happy? I’m gonna be a happy drunk
Etc

If I’ve had a bad week, I definitely don’t drink.

I once punched my window causing it to break and fucked my hand up all hard. I snapped all of it too, pretty embarrassing...

I drink to get a buzz nowadays. Getting drunk doesn’t have much benefits. I’d much rather get stoned.

Alcohol usually improves my mood, unless someone pisses me the fuck off when I'm drinking.

Having slight social anxiety, I would basically self-medicate with booze anytime my friends and I went out. The problem was that I never really minded my limits, and either ended up passing out, or doing some dumb shit that I would have to apologize for the next day. I wasn't a mean drunk, per se, but if I got the impression that I was being fucked with in any way, or that someone was messing with one of my friends, I would go berserk. I also had a bad habit of pissing myself when I passed out. The hangovers would fucking kill me too, and put me down for at least the next 24 hours.

I haven't gotten legit blackout drunk in about six years. I won't bore with the details, but I made myself stop after a particular event that culminated in me punching my dad at a strip club. I still drink occasionally, but stop as soon as I get a slight feel good buzz on.

Is it weird that my hangovers don't kick in until like 24 hours after I stop drinking? If I drink all day Saturday, I don't start getting a headache until Sunday night when I'm about to go to bed, and it only gets worse overnight and lasts all day Monday.

haven't smoked weed since college but I'm considering it. Remember I always felt terrific the next day.

yes that's very weird

also drink water before bed fuckwit

I always do, bitchtits.

then drink more nigger fuck

maybe you have cancer

lol damn you mad kid

i don't get mad faggot

>be me
>be drunk tonight
>go to NYC bar to watch game 7 of WS with friends
>wearing my summit ice jacket
>get there too early
>all alone
>sit down and try not to draw attention to myself
>realize Jonah Hill and a bunch of fake ass LA kids are sitting across from me
>can't stop making eye contact with him
>he gets up to smoke a CIG
>approaches me
>oh god oh god oh god
>hey man, summit ice? Nathan for you?!
>Ahh HAHAHA YEAH MAN I LOVE THE SHOW
>look away and avoid eye contact
>thats funny, I have one too
>I say nothing and he walks away

I really missed an opportunity to mention the French lady. But desu he seemed nice and I sperged out

Stop giving me ideas!

you're definitely mad pissy

i just said i don't get mad faggot, learn to read

Why are Australians so mentally ill?

why you mad tho?

booze dilates blood vessels. might take 24 hrs for that effect to wear off, then you get a headache.

water won't really help that but aspirin will

I’ve got a bit of a problem, but it hasn’t got me in too much actual trouble. Had to stop doing adderall/coke/etc with it like some of my friends though because I’m already bad at limiting myself and that basically removes the modicum of self preservation that I have. Don’t mix stimulants and alcohol. I still eat weed candies sometimes though.

I remember some user mentioned getting drunk once and showing his normie friends Baneposting Squad, telling them it was hillarious. He posted how embarrased he was and how everyone thought he was a weirdo

Yeah up to a point. Once I’m drunk then it goes downhill. A couple of drinks here and there does help my mood. I’m talking about the brink of blacking out however...

I smoke way more often than drinking. There’s absolutely no down time with it. You’re high, then sober but without any negative side effects. I smoke sativa as a preworkout to get into that lifting mindset, then smoke indica afterwards to relax and start the recovery process. I smoke lightly if I’m gonna be in a social setting because if I’m blazed I become a social retard.

A shot of liquor and a bowl of weed is fun as hell however. Liquor first, then weed. Always. That’s how I like to party.

I have to watch my liquor intake because my family has a history of alcoholism and I find it really really easy to just get completely fucked up without a care in the world. Once I have alcohol in my system, it’s really easy to keep drinking more and more. I’ve made a fool out of myself several times because I just slam shit down while everyone is just drinking socially. I’ve had some good times with it but many more bad times because of it

>ragged on me for it until we passed out trying not to spoon each other
hot

Aspirin is one of the most underrated discoveries of the last century desu