>2 more seasons of Homeland coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8--lab3VfFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many times are you going to make this thread

I only watched for Dana

Its like squeezing a rock to make oj

Why do so many women have this kind of face

D R O P P E D it this season. Can anyone tell me what I missed?

I stopped watching after season 1. Does she do any sex or nude scenes later?

One of the many examples of a show that had a great first season and then turned into absolute shit immediately after.

Pakistan season was unironically the best.

Peter Quinn was more competent after losing most of his higher brain functions than the rest of the CIA.
>Saul notwithstanding

This. S1 was a 10/10 the last episode being one of the best in television then starting with s2 the quality takes a dive. It picks up a little but then goes to complete shit after Brody dies.

FUCKING DO IT!

What are you talking about? The CIA/Deep State was right to try to overthrow that cunt. Did you not watch the last episode? Carrie and Quinn were on the wrong side. Dar Adal was right all along.

wow it really parallels our political situation

>I only watched for the worst character in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=8--lab3VfFU

amazing footgame

Never seen an episode, but always thought about watching it. Is there an obvious drop off point where you can stop watching and be better off?

The show was such shit. But it started off really well.
>Brody taken hostage
>they turn him after years of physical and psychological torture
>he plans to go on a suicide mission in America because he's been completely broken by Abu Nazir and is no longer an American
>oh wait, a late season flashback reveals that he really wasn't tortured that much and was babysitting Nazir's son named Izod and when Izod died in an American airstrike, Brody decided to go all Anti-America.
Way to ruin a good story.

this bitch was fucking cancer
the start of season 3 was fucking complete garbage because it was just her doing shit and I can't believe people act like it was still good and it only got bad because whats his face died

not really

good season 1
bad season 2 and 3
latter seasons are reasonably ok

this is a good show and claire danes is fantastic in it

say it louder

>Seasons 1 -3 were like a character drama with CIA elements
>Seasons 4 - 6 are like a more realistic 24

I don't know why you made this thread. When it airs the threads hardly have any poster, same after it finishes. It's usually 15 people (including myself) shitposting over and over. Probably won't get any attention next year either.