JUSTICE LEAGUE

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo8ayx-hBxg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bgy9lZFXWA
youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8#t=1m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=huyVs3QiK1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vic get worse everytime I see him. I'd suck Aquaman's cock though.

Hell yeah, I am.

>These men are your friends?
>more like sidekicks, Steppenwolf
That's it! Fuck this SJW shit. I'm out!

AYE AYE CAP'EN

Cyborg's lower torso is so busy it always looks like the CGI is glitching out.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING TRAILER?! YOU SAID THERE'D BE A TRAILER AT THE SUPERBOWL, YOU LYING CUNTS.

>trusting "WB/DC insider scoop" threads
you have only yourself to blame for believing fake news, Pepe.

FUCK DC FUCK WARNER BROS

Maybe Warner is already cutting it's losses and doesn't want to invest the dosh for a Superbowl ad into this movie.

Maybe they would rather have it on Kong Skull Island. Versus sharing limelight with other trailers. they gotta sell the Monster Universe too now.

I really hope they get Gareth Edwards for Mos2, Rogue One was so fucking good.
In that he found the balance of hope and seriousness Snyder lost in Bvs.

why the fuck does cyborg look so skinny? he's supposed to be all robot..

I am. Just like all those Marvel interns on overtime.

>Josh Holloway will never play Aquaman...
>Terry O'Quinn will never play Lex...
Fuck everything man...

Stale même

>Rogue One was so fucking good
Nice shit taste, bro. Did you like Borezilla too?

thanks for the (you)!

He gets bigger in his battle mode, with a full face mask and apparently an extra set of arms.

>extra set of arms
wat

Why they are in an Alien/Predator/Matrix/Prometheus/Transformers spaceship?

Why Cyborg Isa transformer? What Conan and Olive from Popeyare doing there? Is it some weird kind of crossover?

For dissapointment?

Always.

Then again this is directed by Hack Snyder and being edited by literal retards in WB so everyone already knew this would be a mess.

What is the problem with Rogue One, contrarian user?

I quite like Aquaman's full scale armor, though it could use a brighter gold for highlights and maybe a more vibrant green.

Fuck me though, Cyborg looks like movie Megatron took a slender shit.

>Did you like Borezilla too?
Sure, most people who are capable of not needing Bayformers style explosions every 10 seconds like it also.
Its not great, but its certainly good.

Arn't they losing sale in comics? The one thing that matters most?

>made over $1 billion
>certified fresh with 85%

pretty sure you're the one with shit taste

>Brighter
>Vibrant
>mfw

>2017
>Comics matter most for these companies
What the fuck am I reading?

Everything matters, dear user.

Only when you understand that, you'll see why Marvel hasn't freaked up yet on their stupidity in comics.

>The one thing that matters most?

RLM didn't like it so you can't like it either.

>The one thing that matters most?

Fucking what? The most sold comics of the big 2 still get ridiculous low numbers if you compare with other media.

I know this may be hard for you to understand but this isn't Sup Forums

>RLM

Who?

Man, Drax looks like a giant piece of dry gum.

There was a rumor that movie is too long again and they cant decide the tone of the movie and trailers thats why there is still no trailer. And i actually believe that.
Shame really i love both MoS and BvSUC

Why is Olivia Oyl in the middle?
This is some kind of crossover?

I already said this, get your own mockery.

>It's my hot take! You can't have it! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Again with the same face expression

>A DC movie
>with critics
>in a post-trump elected world

It'll get flayed.

They are having trouble finding good scenes to set up a trailer

Different user, but I'd argue that you definitely can chalk up a huge amount of the issues with Godzilla (2014) to a dearth of action.

Now, obviously Godzilla films have always mostly focused on the human characters affected by the events of the film, and their efforts to stem the tide of destruction/investigate Goji, what have you. The thing is though that Godzilla (2014) committed a major sin with the structure of the film when they completely omitted the mid-way fight that we should have seen in Hawaii.

I get that the reasons were probably budgetary, but almost every Godzilla film has understood that you need to have a big bash in the middle to relieve audience tension, provide a break in the plot to make the return to a more slower, deliberately paced flow all the more effective. Teasing us with that first fight only to rip it away from us with but maybe a glance or two was an awful decision, and severely hampered the rest of the film until the final act where we finally get some giant monster action.

Remember, this is coming from someone who understands that a Godzilla movie isn't entirely a big explosion slugfest, but shit man, it's still a Kaiju movie, and you need to make sure the audience doesn't forget that. Shin Godzilla did a wonderful job in that fashion, the flame breath sequence was so intense that going back to bureaucratic shenanigans was a-ok, because all the rising tension got released for a moment, and the time to breathe was appreciated.

I just want Disney to make a Justice League movie, is that so hard

my dad is snyder and said that the new trailer will drop with wonder woman.

stop falling for these memes. Every rumor for BvS was fake. Same for JL.

Remember when Ben Stiller used to do this ironically?

That's a children's movie without any of the toxic masculinity stink of Zack Snyder.

it'll happen just give it a couple years

This.
There will be [/spoiler]fun of all kinds in this film.

>Every rumor for BvS was fake

FALSE.

WE ALWAYS GET REAL LEAKS, in the middle of a bunch of fake ones.

you know it

Sup Forums before marvel buyout
>shit! they're going to ruin marvel!
Sup Forums now
>Praise be Mickey Mouse. Just give in and succumb the magic of Disney (tm)

I wonder if there's a reason for that

>giving DC property the "Marvel movie formula"
i can just taste the puke already. Would rather have we got instead of forgettable shit that has the longevity of a toy to be discarded until the new shinier toy hits the shelf.

Shit taste.

Do you eat vomit too?

Also the MCU is more memorable among normies than BvS.

Because that totally doesn't happen already with DC and the Batgod fanwankery, am I rite?

Do I have to remind you that DC had to go with bringing Batman in for the originally a SEQUEL OF MAN OF STEEL after how polarized MoS went with fans and critics?

Do you honestly believe in this "DC is perfect and can do no bad" shit?

And yes, Marvel has done shitty movies too, but you can't deny that people are starting to get upset at DC movies not meeting with what they hype so much.

>giving DC property the "Marvel movie formula"
it works

Here. Have another.

The mouse knows how to handle franchises better than most. I don't trust them to be too original too often and know they'll keep things bland by sticking to and overusing formulas, but 9 times out of 10 when it comes to franchises a cheesy predictable movies is better than some director 'with a vision' taking of characters they didn't create.

And yet, it's the best looking DC movie since 2013.

When did Olive Oyl have long hair?

but there wasn't a good looking DC movie in 2013

in fact there has never been a good looking DC movie

Stop false flaging snydercuck.

user, that third Man of Steel trailer made that movie look amazing.
Shame how it turned out.

there's nothing wrong with the DCEU, there's nothing wrong with the DCEU, there's nothing wrong with the DCEU, there's nothing wrong with the DCEU, there's nothing wrong with the DCEU, there's nothing wrong with the DCEU, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DCEU, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DCEU, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DCEU, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DCEU.

>spending money to watch DCEU
>2017

Nooooooooooo thanks, I'll watch it for free on a plane or something next year

Man of Steel looked like shit

>Also the MCU is more memorable
You're right. I can never forget this.

Marvel has been doing the exact shit with RDJ. Fucks sake, we can't even have a solo Spider-Man without him being in it. I'd get it if it were Ant-Man or some other literally who, but Spider man? Get stuffed. & no I don't believe DC is perfect and can do no bad.

>Disney invented comedy
good lord.

>4 cuts in 2 seconds
Sweet crispy fuck, it's like a Game of Thrones episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=xo8ayx-hBxg

The complaints here seem to be that MoS is too dusky and shadowed.

That doesn't actually make it look ugly.

My favourite was when they coloured the African savanna green.

Yes. We all know this now. When all we had to judge was the trailer however, the content of the movie, not the quality of the images, looked fantastic. Again, shame how it actually turned out.

>Sup Forumsfaggots make entire threads where they edit the fights of Civil War to look worse, by shaking more the camera and cutting parts of the fight.

You are really stupid mate, I've seem those threads.

It's an edit.

I wished it was an edit.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bgy9lZFXWA

Why you are posting Sup Forums edited webbing them?

>comics
>mattering

There's far, FAR more money in movies. Comics are still a dying medium.

That looks fucking great, if you want men on wires and no special effects fuck the hell off to the 40s you god damn retard.

Why did I get linked in this post? I wasn't part of this conversation.

What an awful, awful thing to want

i misquoted. Sorry.

that's her version of "acting"

>89704631
>That looks fucking great

God I wish I saved that webm of her and Jon Hamm in the diner from Keeping Up with the Joneses, because THAT was her version of acting, and it was complete dogshit.

>I-It's an edit! Sup Forums did that!
>click video
>it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8#t=1m27s

It's like somebody in the cutting room watched a bunch of Michael Bay movies before coming in and was like "Nigga, I got this shit. Stand the fuck back." while brandishing a physical pair of scissors.

And then Shin pissed it all away with an ending sequence so bad it would feel goofy even in Invasion of the Astro-Monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=huyVs3QiK1c

I just wish he had more color in his outfit

>These three steps closes on things that are shooting
I honestly don't remember that in Civil War.

>I just wish he had more color

>It's a turn a costume into a mostly black catsuit and throw some colored accents in there redesign
Barf.