Everything

certain things

Include me in less epic screencap

shit writing, new characters, and filler episodes

>An entire season JUST to tease us with a new monster boss
>New characters who added nothing to the plot
>Episode 7

Off the top of my head:

>killed Bob so that Winona will get fucked by the asshole cop (faggots for this)
>tried to make Steve into a cuck/loser
>episode 7 (mixed nuts)
>purposeless redhead
>purposeless redhead gets blacked
>shadow monster not original or scary
>relegated Will to minor backdrop character again
>Nancy fucking sucks
>tried to shoehorn subplot of sexually frustrated suburban housewife into the show for no reason other than to explore bullshit feminist motifs down the road
>blood dripping from nose every fucking 10 minutes and they don't fucking wipe it off half of the time
>Jews

>Max
>EPISODE 7
>Billy
>Killing Based Bob
>EPISODE 7
>Forced romance between Lucas and Max
>EPISODE 7
>Cucking Dusting and Steve

The forced interracial kiss is what went wrong.

Will the Fluffer Brothers admit episode 7 was shit and learn from their mistake, or will they pretend nothing happened?

yeah they'll pretend

>letting a woman direct an episode

I agree. Fucking pissed me off. And of course they had to add a blatantly racist character to the cast in order to make you feel sympathy for their relationship. Why are they always trying to subvert us!?

They should cancel this and make a spin-off about Sheriff Hopper and Deputy Steve Harrington.

>will they pretend nothing happened
They already did

Billy was not racist, just overprotective. Dacre confirmed this in an interview

Widely popular and highly acclaimed show went "wrong". You're such an edgy contrarian.

They shit out a sequel to a miniseries that was meant to be standalone for shekels

Just finished it. I don't think it was bad but it's a shame that they decided to have the reunion at the last episode.

That fucking Chicago episode was so out of place, I thought they were going to start going X-Men or something.

>Not enough Steve
>Not having Max cuck both Lucas and Dustin for Steve
>no Steve beating Billy so badly that Billy begins to cry like a bitch and stays beta the rest of the season
>No Will turning into essentially subject 012
>No one killing poo in loo
>Not having Eleven put her mother out of her misery.

max x caleb

They told their story in the self contained first season. Whats left to do?

vacation in bora bora and buy lamborghinis with all the money they're making

Honestly? Starting off the series on a high note like playing "whip it" as a musical overlay at the arcade basically set the entire thing up for failure. How can you compete with something as comfy as that?

Thread reminder: It should have been a 2 hour Halloween special tying up the stories of this cast and then setting up season 2 with a new cast and setting and story. Anthology like. Maybe even make it about different kinds of monsters like aliens or cyborgs. These demagorgan things are awfully boring.

Keep the 80's theme of course.

Pedoredditors watched it and made it successful despite being a pile of shit.

They introduce a new character then forget about her until the near the end where they give her a pointless episode that doesn't fit with the series. And they keep reminding us of things that happened 5 minutes ago causewe're too stupid to follow the plot.

Aside from the waste of time that was episode 7, I can't think of much that I didn't like about this season. I haven't seen a show with such a likeable cast in a long time.

Now that I'm done with S2, I kind of want to watch/rewatch something else with this formula. I have Goonies, Stand By Me, Super 8, and Monster Squad. What else am I missing that I can add to the pile?

Imagine how jealous Millie would get after Finn showed her the Ali Michael Snapchat.

>Millie huffs that Ali Michael isn't all that attractive and Finn is full of himself. She blushes hard when he leaves to go brag to Noah, Gaten, and Caleb

Only episode 7 was bad. And maybe Dustin changing his mind about Dart multiple times. Either Dart is evil or he isn't but you can't just swap back and forth depending on the situation and since Dart is part of a hivemind it seems impossible for him to make his own decisions.

>muh nougat

first season was a lot more memorable for me, s2 was just the same old stuff. another user said it best that the series should be an anthology instead.

Fluffer brothers made it entirely political.

Never again, they made their choice..

RIP Stranger things.

Dustin keeping Dart was stupid as fuck. The upside down nearly killed two of his friends, why the fuck would he trust anything from it? The impressing Max explanation given doesn't make sense either.

why exactly was max such a cunt to the redhead girl? i didnt get that part

Really only 11's subplot.
It was a series of shitty misadventures to keep her away from the main plot until the last two episodes. They had no clue what to do with this character and how to make her grow, so they just didn't. They had her dick around in meaningless bullshit until it was convenient for her to have a psychic vision and go home.

You mean Mike? Because he didn't want another girl to replace Eleven.

It's the typical "Keep the character who can fix everything incapacitated for most of the story, so the other characters have something to do" cliche that DBZ used all the time. Now that I think of it, the Matrix sequels did that too.

>le anthology meme
no. fuck that. it’s better that they’re committing to a group of characters and a setting, and developing them