Do you love Joe Rogan?

Do you love Joe Rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJazytih9UE
youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No fuck off shill.

Yes. He’s the only reason I’m still alive.

Why?

Before he was fried from drugs

I like him most of the time

He needs to lay off the fucking weed. I'm against prohibition but seeing people like Joe reminds me why so many don't want it legalized.

His seething rage at all religions and his refusal to admit that weed might not be good for you are annoying, maybe he was molested by a priest and uses weed to cope though. I like his show when he has academics like JBP on.

don't watch the show, whats his deal with weed?

youtube.com/watch?v=JJazytih9UE

so many people are afraid to die but noone is afraid to sleep...

He went sober all of october

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

Dude weed lmao incarnate

I've only seen a few of his episodes - only the ones where he interviews people I like such as Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson. He seemed likeable enough in those ones, but then I watched one where he interviews Steven Crowder and I had to stop watching when Rogan went off on this angry, immature and insulting rant about how stupid Steven is for not loving weed, and how weed is the best thing ever and everyone should do it and it has no negative effects. He came across as a stupid cunt in that video, although he's apologized for it so I guess that's fine.

I hate the vast majority of liberals but when he's talking to a conservative he's usually much more bearable, ironically.

Joe is furniture. If you give a fuck what comes out of his mouth you're on his mental level.

His guests are occasionally interesting.

Jesus Christ, this reminds me of when Brian Redban got in an argument with Bill Burr and cried because Joe backed up Burr on some stupid argument.
>RSS FEEDS
Except this time it's two retarded stoners crying about weed, as usual.

Not since News Radio.

very entertaining show he's got going on there (at least when the guests name doesnt end with ...berg)

I didn't really have a strong father growing up. I only had an uncle who wasn't really my uncle. We used to play games in my family's pool like 'Find the Underwater Eel' when my parents went out of town.

>tfw Joe will never give you a "joejob"