Teen Cyclops Hate Thread

What the actual fuck is he doing? He's going to ruin Emma's whole plan to save Mutants just because he wants to feel better about himself? Fuck him.

Y'know, if Young Cyke thinks the InHumans are right, maybe he should dive into the Cloud and take a deep whiff of M-Pox.

Remember when Cyclops was a fun an interesting character with real motivations and literally no signs of genocidal insanity?
Bendis doesn't.

Yeah, I mean Bendis didnt write the comic from pic related but its surely influenced by his shit

Marvel is fucking garbage

>fails to write Cyclops as literally Hitler
>fails to write Young Cyclops as someone we should be rooting for

If it wasnt for Hydra Cap being so interesting I would hate Marvel completely right now

Who the fuck wrote this? It reads like a perfect satire of the current generation but it wouldn't surprise me if they wrote that without a shred of irony.

"Oh the mists don't actually kill everyone!"

Jesus, they don't want to own up to the fact that they screwed up and the Inhumans look like the monsters in this scenario.

What about all the humans who wouldn't want a random mutation?

What was wrong with Bendis cyclops,he was the best part of that run

This is true. I would defend adult Cyclops all day, but after this issue I actually hate young Cyclops. It's not "love to hate" hate, instead it's "I not spending a dime on your shitty comics" hate.

Congratulations?

>man, this jew here who lived through the horrors of the holocaust
>you know who he's acting like?
>fucking Hitler
So they're doing this on purpose right?

And they expect you to forget just because the characters in the story have.

For a moment, I thought I was reading an Illuminated edit.

Really goes to show you just how far Marvel has fallen down the shit well that people think they actually wrote this.

Here's what I want Emma to say to him:

"Let's say, Scott, that I hadn't done what I did. I hadn't orchestrated the destruction of the cloud. You want to know what happens in that counterfactual? I'll tell you. This timeline we're looking at now where the existing cloud kills us all in a few weeks gets pushed back to a month or two ago. And then you're dead. And I'm dead. All of us are dead, because nobody had the courage to act. And what happens if you die in the here and now? Before you get the chance to go back in time to grow up to be the hero and role model you'd eventually become? Every time you saved the world? Never happened. Every life you ever saved? Dead. And I lose the chance to have been with the greatest man I've ever met. One who could inspire such selflessness in me that I do what I could never have done before I met him: Save the world and not even take credit for it myself. I gave Scott the credit for saving us all, and you know why? Becuase he did. He saved us all by saving me from being the craven, petty, selfish bitch I was before I met him. And so he did save us all. My hand just happened to be guided by his from beyond the grave. For which you're welcome. For that, and for the chance to finally return to the past and grow up to be that great man instead of the spoiled, selfish brat you are right now."

Hopeless

>First three panels I actually believed this was the real dialogue.

Being honest I kinda want to see what would happen if any of the O5 died.

What kind of changes to the timeline would that cause?

Didn't they already hand wave it as "yeah, stuck here to long, time line doesn't give a shit any more"

Well then I still want them dead.

Is that an edit or not?

I'm not even sure with current Marvel

It's an edit but its not far from what Scott was actually saying

Because Scott is Cable's dad, killing off him would fuck up the time stream worse than anything Beast ever did.

someone please explain to me how young cyclops outting emma would change anything? emma was still right, cyclops was still right, how are people going to be like "oh fuck that cunt lied to us, well now all mutants DO deserve to die because they are all literally hitler" like how is this making any sense

It doesn't matter what is real it matters how people react. Turn on a TV right now. All kinds of outrage and protest over effectively business as usual acts by a certain new president. So Cyke aced a murder cloud, saved some people surely. Doesn't matter if the way everyone reacts is he's Hitler for tampering with something sacred to InHumans.

>trying to relate Trump to Cyclops
I really hate this current political climate

Emma more or less committed identity theft, and I would be pissed off if someone committed identity theft against me.
How stupid are you so that you don't see an edit?

Or it really goes to show just how far humanity has fallen down the shit well that they think someone at Marvel actually wrote that.

Except the Identity theft made Cyclops look like a heroic icon for all mutants, why the fuck would you be mad if somebody made you look so good to the world?

>Except the Identity theft made Cyclops look like a heroic icon for all mutants
is that why half the community shunned his action until they where at the point of genocide?
>why the fuck would you be mad if somebody made you look so good to the world?
Because I had nothing to do with that, I want to be remembered by my actions now the actions of someone in my name.

they are making this shit near unreadable, im not even pro or anti trump, im not even american, its just these black and white ideals make no sense and when you have that in comics, they butchered like 90% of the x-mens characters for no reason what so ever because if anything they are losing people to this horseshit writing

You know who else used a gas mist to try and genocide an entire people? Some random dude named Adolph Hitler.

why would the community shun his actions? if i was a mutant of no note and all i knew was giant gas clouds were killing us, id praise anyone who stood up to take it out, also even if i was a normal human, i dont want to be cocooned and taken away by shithumans to follow some sort of fucked up space royalty, either mutant or human i wouldnt want those clouds to exist

If you where a normal human then you would be glad that someone is killing the filthy mutant scum.

thats too obvious though, they need to jump through hoops and use retarded logic to show how meaningful them calling people hilter truly is

by replacing them with filthy inhuman scum that are pretty much just mutants? i mean given as id be in the marvel universe as a civilian i would be retarded and crazy but this is just beyond nuts

Well that's the attitude that civilians have
>It would be cool to turn into a inhuman while killing mutant scum

man the 616 earth is a fucked up place, even if you take away all powers the people on the planet alone are fucked up enough to make it chaos

Realistically, they've already fucked the timeline pretty hard. Even if they went back TODAY, they've already been in the present about two years, in-universe time; there were eight months between Time Runs Out and Secret Wars, and then eight more months between Secret Wars and the current crop of X-Men #1s. That's sixteen months. Say another eight months for everything that's happened on-page.

Which means that if they ever went back, the timeline still has to accommodate a bunch of 14-17 year olds suddenly being 15-19 years old without anybody noticing the huge physiological changes.

And that doesn't even take into account stuff like Warren's burning wings and Iceman's brainwashing.

At a certain point the writers just have to say "Yeah, the timeline divided into an alternate future a long time ago. The timeline where they never got home was subsequently destroyed by an Incursion. There's no home to go back to."

This is why the only thing that makes sense is them being from an alternate universe that no longer exists thanks to Secret Wars

i cant understand how they fucked shit up this much, how did any of this get past editors or anyone in charge?

Present-O5 is the X-Men's Clone Saga, essentially. It's a hot potato landing in so many laps to try to draw out what had a positive response to in the beginning.

And it's probably going to be wrapped up the same way they had proposed Clone Saga to be, with some sort of time-travel fuckery where the O5 kiddies merge with their original counterparts after they address whatever silly-buggers don't let them go back to the past with their future-memories awakening only in the present or stupidity of that sort.

Implying Marvel has writers that wouldn't write garbage like that.

I didnt knew rightfulness was a STD

>to try to draw out what had a positive response to in the beginning.

It's not like it was even all that great at the beginning. There were some WILDLY incomprehensible plot points from the very get-go.

Sales.

>That art
>That turning Kamala into a le political activist shit
Atleast Gwenpool seems in character?

The problem imo wasn't really his portrayal of Cyclops (apart from making him more whinny when he was fully content with facing consequences of his actions prior to his run) but rather the problem came from his usual glacier tier pacing that essentially caused the "revolution" to spin its wheels for years until he decided to can it by making it some fake midlife crisis for Scott. Bendis' X-men run was a solid case of squandered potential, he was handed a solid as fuck status quo ripe with potential but he did nothing with it.

She turned rightfulness into a meme virus when she psychically projected Rightclops into the minds of everyone in the world while giving his warning about the cloud, now Rightclops exists in the collective subconsciousness of mankind, surfing amongst the neuroelectric discharges, helping people from all over the world make the right decision whenever a problem comes up.

That council that voted Maria Hill out of Director of Shield? That was Rightclops telling them that leaders need to be accountable.

the Teen X-Men are a disease, everyone knows how IVX is going to end, the Teen O5 going to team up with the Nuhumans and save the day from the evil Old X-Men with some sappy we can all work together lesson thrown together in the last issue

>save the day from the evil Old X-Men with some sappy we can all work together lesson thrown together in the last issue

And don't forget most of the blame for the older x-men gets tossed to Emma who will be reverted into a villain, undoing years of progress. Great quality writing fucking marvel.

That would definitely be the most depressing possible outcome; to have the X-Men nobody likes side with the Inhumans nobody likes for a cause nobody supports against the heroes who we all love.

>against the heroes who we all love.
Who? I mean seriously most of the X-men are poison spitting bastards that turned on Scott. They have no sympathy from me nor do the inhumans for being insane cultists. Fuck everyone.

He's possessed by Mosaic here you morons, read the damn comic.

Only panels he's possessed in are the last three or so when Magneto stares at him for a while before Mosaic jumps out of him.