What the fuck is wrong with her voice?

her book left her for another

Glossaryck is just a tsundere

>Star's cuckery has already began
>Glossaryck left her for another Wand User

It's like poetry.

Of course.

>rush to make a new thread when the old one is on page 8, not 10
Why the fuck can't you morons learn the board rules? Are you actively trying to piss off the mods, or what?

Well congratulations, you made Star wet. Now what is the next step of your master plan?

So did we see this promotional pic or nah? Havent been on svftoe threads this weekend cause super bowl and shit

is Glossaryck starting the fire in Mewni?

yes

Ludo's gonna die this season :(

This is what Star needs. After all the bullshit she's been pulling up to this point, she needs some bad feels to straighten her out.

The Storm Begins... Now 13 episodes remain.

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A BABY CRYING AT THE BEGGINNING OF THIS SCENE

Crashing this ship....

what

The climax will be Star vs Marco. Star crosses the line and Marco ends their friendship.

It was the Spider snoring. Go back and watch it again. I thought it was a baby at first too.

So 2B is just Punished Star.

no you dumdum it's Eagle snoring

Glossaryk can sabotage Ludo/Toffee's efforts from the inside while teaching Star to be independent and self-sufficient at the same time.
allaccordingtokeikaku.png

Glossaryck = big bad

Why isn't this called /sveg/? Hiatus is over

marco and jackie have been busy

When will our goddess grace is with her presence again?

I need me some Jackie.

Her parents are gonna have another kid.

Is that a TV rip or web-dl?

During the scene where Star is using the all seeing eye spell and finds where Glossaryck is it distinctively sounds like a baby crying and I don't believe it's the animals snoring. I played it back a few times but I might have to go back am really analyze the scene. I'll contain my tismo till then I supposeWell at least I'm not the only one thanks user

Why do I feel like Star's parents are currently going nuclear? Those words while true didn't sound completely genuine.

Also
>Rebel Princess
I can't wait for her solo rampage episode.

if i were her parents ill be genuinely scared and probably said something similar.

>It's just a book
nice try man

It's the eagle snoring

Stars storms Ludos new base only to Find her dad in full warrior regalia there doing the same thing. Commence father/daughter rampage.

everytime i want to get into this show,something pulls me out

Holy shit Star has awful handwriting
its a joke user

It was good , but i hope the episodes get better and better

That was Moon's plan from the start. She saw that Star was a failure. She knew that she needed another heir, but making children with River produces morons. That's when she put her plan into effect where she would pick a human candidate to mate with. Based on her research, she came to the conclusion that a certain teenage Mexican boy was the perfect candidate. Now all she had to do was shape shift into the appearance that the boy would find most sexually appealing and manipulate the memories of him and everyone he knows.....

Are we even allowed to say rebel princess since queen fisher passed away

>Moon added to Marcobowl
>Marco is now not only cucking Star, but also her mother and father.
>Marco is now cucking an entire Royal bloodline.

When is the Marco q&a livestream?

400pm pacific I think. Ask google.

It's just a book!

>Moon is Jackie

Who don't need no man! ;_;

Poor guy, he deserved better

Well that's good, because she doesn't have one....

So River is Ludo?

Why can't we call ourselves /sveg/?

Daedra are such dicks man
I want him to turn into Toffee through some messed up spell
I think it is because Mods hate us

We can now. We aren't on hiatus anymore.

7:30 PM Eastern, 4:30 PM Pacific.

Pretty much, they know how much she completely fucked up and tried to play it cool knowing her autism.

It's a joke, user. Her whole schtick is "stop underestimating me", "I can take care of my own shit", despite the fact that she's a complete fuck up without Marco around.

Where mah Manniacs

Man Marco just doesn't like Glossaryck

This breaks my heart. Fuck you OP. ;-;

That feel when a Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercial came on between the two episodes and I couldn't stop laughing. What are you assholes doing to me?

Just look at Marco's experiences with him:

>Star was about to rape every boy in school, Glossaryck blackmailed Marco for pudding and then told him just to wait the whole thing out
>Marco gets locked in a closet and instead of getting him out, Glossaryck just gives him a vague clue
>Star was in danger of getting into a bad bicycle accident and all Glossaryck cared about was jamming with Oskar and eating a meatball sandwich

The mods are a bunch of neckbeards proSJW who won't tolerate see their hugbox /sug/ being overshadowed by other more competent show.

Better leave them in their delusional world.

Meant to quote

I love how "isolated" or somber this episode feels, despite having Marco in this episode it feels like he is so distant to Star, and especially later when she tells him to fuck off. Many characters appear but they don't interact with her, living their own lives separate from her.

And with Glossaryck, I like how the reason he was stolen in the first place isn't even there, it's as if Ludo's presence is far beyond Star.

And the final parts of the episode as well, where Moon and River barely reacts to her fucking up, and later tells her to sit tight, and then later Marco just going lolokay see ya, leaving Star inside her room.

Really feels kinda sad but not in a crying way like in the Bonbon episode. A heavy atmosphere of frustration and powerlessness looming over Star.

inb4 Star's parents literally drop mewni equivalent of nuclear bomb on the monsters.

Too bad, because Ludo and his rats have already infiltrated the castle, hence the shadow passing behind Moon in the PV.

this episode was FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR less dramatic and sad than i thought and i am HAPPY with that.

was SO EASY to just write a sad star, to abuse from her sandness and make a easy plot.

they keep all charcters as how they are.

A war is coming...
Me too though there is this

Yes, yes, user, Star has to persevere for her suffering must be slow. Despair is always behind hope, and we must expend all hope from Star before she falls into it.

Fucking /sveg/. Got so used to the idea of cuckqueen star that I forgot what the show was like.

Also makes sense that glossaryck isn't going with Star. She just surprised him by turning the spying spell into a rip in space by dipping down. Soon she won't need the wand.

It happens a lot of time, people overreact to a "happening" episode and wrongly believe that the rest of the series is going to be like that, when most of the time the episode is followed by a bridge episode that returns almost everything to the status quo.

The biggest part I enjoyed from this was the fact rather than moping at the end for whatever reason, she stared writing notes on her own spells. Some to which I hope become original spells on her part.

Hell maybe this is exactly what Star needed anyway, after all she did something Glossaryck has never seen before after all. Make no mistake shit's gonna get dramatic eventually.

Soon Star will become more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of

we have a new status quo now, they just keep the charcters the same.

>jackie and Marco are very close now, (we dont know yet if they dating serious)
> star now is going to write is own magic book with no glossaryck around.
> Star moon is now far more Comprehensive now, must because theres a entire magical crysis.

its a kinda o new scenario, we just see the same characters inside it.

She turns into Dark Star before being redeemed and bring back magic to the universe?

Baby will probably replace Glossaryck as Star's mentor. She'll be like one of those cute mascots in magical girl shows and I hope they fucking play her straight.

She's gonna pull a Snape. Fall for the evil forces after losing Marco to Jackie then become redeemed when she wants to bang their kid.

mte

Soon Star will become more powerful than any Queen has ever dreamed of

and the shitty continuation.

Yeah, but the show still is about Marco and Star going on magical adventures as bffs.

It didn't become a soap opera about Jackie and Marco being lovey dovey around each other 24/7 while Star slits her wrists in the background and tries to break them up like some retards thought.

Star dipping down and distorting spacetime to save Marco when?

>More "Marco becoming a monster" foreshadowing

yes... YES

So Where?

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

So who's gonna fall first? Marco or Star?

>now you must bed me

Star when Marco chooses Jackie when "Starcrushed">Star: If you won't be with me, then your my enemy

Both. Then Buff Frog, Marco's parents, and the Butterflys work together to snap them out of it.

>"...then your my enemy"
Kek

Star is probably immune to Eclipsa's influence. She didn't go batshit insane like Marco. And judging from the promo, those swirling galaxy pupils in Ludo's eyes means he'll force Glossaryck to unlock Eclipsa's chapter and read from it.

>star improving on eclipsa's spying spell, essentially turning it into an on-demand dimensional scissors that can target lock on a person
>eclipsa's chapter was kept in the book, because even dark magic has a use in extreme circumstances
>despite generations of butterfly's learning that spell (under supervision or otherwise) no-one had apparently been able to do this - even glossaryck was surprised it was possible
>star going through the motions of narwhal blast slowly, having forgotten the precise steps in rote memorization
>star beginning her own chapter
>star experimenting with magic
>star teaching herself to dip down more reliably

This, uh

This is gonna end like that episode of Teen Titans where Raven accidentally mindrapes Dr. Light, isn't it?

True, but that was before Star had feelings for Marco, and now Marco and Jackie being a thing. Like Anakin, and many other fallen hero's, her emotions for someone will get the best of her.

It reminds me of Fate in that regard, where the most powerful characters are those that skip the technicalities and go straight to the result, they don't understand how they do things they just do it because they think they can and so they do because in the end magic is just taking the power in the universe and mild it using your mind into something concrete

reddit will love that.

why do you guys question everything so much? enjoy the ride. You guys would even question a fucking rock

Marco learns how to Monster Arm/Devil Trigger/Dragon Install/whatever reliably, but doesn't become evil as a result, going with the whole, "All monsters aren't all Chaotic Evil" thing they've been showing a bit. He's seems a lot less insecure now, so that might help with that.
Well, that depends on what kind of rock we're talking about. I always thought those sedimentary rocks were shady as fuck.

Thanks, OP. That was a pretty good way to start the second half of the season.

>Marco has grown the gonads to hang up on Jackie.Lynn.Thomas when he initially couldn't stop sperging with dumb cat photo messages

Damn. Boy's gone a long way.