Is he the most likable character in television history?

Is he the most likable character in television history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iw7Ja8fxO_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait to see him kick Billy's ass in Season 3!

He was a cunt until the last episode of season 1

He's gonna get cucked again.

Corey please put more effort into your threads

xoxo
Love, Robby.

You all hated him when he was a Chad and then you love him the moment he gets cucked

>starts as a Chad
>breaks camera, dick move
>Feels bad about it and apologizes
>Helps clean graffiti about his ex
>tries to apologize
>becomes literal monster hunter
>stays humble
>Becomes onii-san for the kids
>Is a bro to Dustin

He just seemed to become a best boy out of nowhere. Almost as good as Samwise.

>dick move to break camera
HOW? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME JONOTHAN WAS A PIECE OF SHIT HIS REACTION WAS COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED STEVE IS BEST BOY FOREVER REEEEEEEEEEE

This wrong opinion again. He was never a dick to begin with, he was always nice. He broke Jonathan's camera because he was a creepy fucker and had half naked photos of him and Nancy developed. you would have wanted to bust his ass too. he didn't participate in the graffiti nor did he approve of it, despite the fact that he saw Nancy in her room on the bed with Jonathan the night before. the fight with Jonathan was also justified if you think about it from his point of view.

I never hated him

FARAH

You never see him dancing like that in the actual episode

No? Maybe I would have at first but he comes around in the last few episodes. They release the entire season at once, though, so I basically always liked Steve and hoped he'd get more screentime in S2 and I was pleasantly surprised.

netflix isn't a tv channel retard

you meant to say "is he the most likable character in streaming history"

this
the only over the top thing he did was insult jonathans brother

>Chad-like
>can handle himself in a fight
>bludgeoning weapon very effective
>no fucks given in face of danger
>protects kids
>gives his gf up to Jonathan because he’s not a oneitus fagboy plus she’s a 6/10 whore
>drives a BMW
>no shitty quips
I’d say that qualifies him as /best boy/...

The fuck is up with Billy though, is that guy a fucking Terminator or something?

How will they make Billy a fan favorite in season 3?

>He'll make an effort to apologize/ get closer to Max through the season
>Will end up sacrificing himself for her

Seriously Jonathan was creepy as shit. Literally in the bushes taking pics of people's windows

Make him gay t b h

nah senpai nacy's mom has got it going on

yes

By far the most heroic person in the show aside from hopper
>beats the shit out of the demogorgon
>beats the shit out of demodogs

But the scene where he fights billy is what seals it. He knows he's outclassed, but he goes for it anyways to save the kids, and his intervention is what gives maxthe opportunity and motivation to step in and tranquilize him, which is pretty much all you can do against a guy that can tank 4 hard straight rights to the face

You do.

He already is a fan favorite.

You mean lick right? That's clearly where they're going. Expect this to explore different kinds of SJW problems.

He only disapproved of the graffiti after he got his ass kicked and before that he insulted jonathons entire family

youtu.be/Iw7Ja8fxO_g

I guess the lesson to learn here is that sometimes people need to get their asses kicked before they can grow up

All of this

THIS.

In Season 1 he rode the line. He was a good kid at heart but living a dumb teenager life.

They really should've let Steve win against Billy.
Jonathan beating him last season and cucking him this one was enough sufferin for my boy

Nah, it's better to have him wait until he's leveled up to Ash levels

>tfw no Steve&Billy: Monster Hunters episode
>tfw no Steve&Billy: thot patrol episode

don't disappoint me, season 3

/ourguy/

I can accept him getting his ass beat, but having him take 8 shots to the face while on the ground was beyond excessive.
I get what they were trying to say about Billy, but they could have cut the amount of hits in half and still got the point across.
Anybody who takes that many shots to the head in that position is going to have serious brain damage.

Fuck yes

He pretty much was winning until Billy smashed a plate over his head. That'd fuck up just about anyone.

This 100%. Pretty much implied he would have died if Max hadn't knocked him out.

He wasn’t really winning though, Steve got 3-4 solid punches to his face and billy was basically just getting off on it

it's so obvious he's gonna die on the next seasons is not even funny

Loved him in The Smiths. Great performance!

YES TO HIM AND PIC RELATED

DELETE THIS REEE

You do, but the editing is messed up.
The shot lasts less than a second, and then it cuts to Steve trying desperately to keep Nancy from drinking more. It doesn't make sense to the point where you're thinking "must have been someone else".