Damn, Simpsons is on the ball with their topical parodies

Damn, Simpsons is on the ball with their topical parodies.
Coraline was what, 8 years ago? Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NT2ZiPIukw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanting them to parody stuff that hasn't stood the test of time
I bet you liked their Pokémon Go parody.

Who the fuck talks about Coraline anymore?

The style of the claymation or whatever is well done in the pic. What the h*ck is Coraline

I appreciated it.

I grew up with the simpsons and was a total nerd about them in my teen years. For most of my adult life I still considered it my favorite show because I couldn't bring myself to say otherwise. But it needs to end. It's not even just unfunny anymore, it's become sad. It doesn't feel like the writers have cared for a long time, and it's dated references are so out of touch. Just end it. Jesus.

>What the h*ck is Coraline

Coraline is stop motion the simpsons parody is CGI.

why does marge not have bobes

>Coraline was what, 8 years ago

tiddies are racist

Shadman

True, kek. Bless that man.

people with taste when it comes to animated films

so pedophiles

gotcha

Most of Sup Forums was still pre-pubescent at that point
really makes you think

It was fresh when they wrote the episode. They send all the episodes over to china where they animate each episode and then send it back. This process takes at minimum up to 5 years

Didn't they do an inception parody in like 2014?

OUT DAMNED SPOT

>That pic
>lul

Based

>shadman

it seems to be for treehouse of horror so it's not like back when they were doing, i dunno soylent green parody for those, that was 'current'. But yeah nobody gives a f. about coraline so whatever. Neil gaiman faggot cameo.

By the way fuck the simpsons actually because when you grow up and see the movies their plots come from you not only don't get to enjoy the movies properly but you see just how much simpson plot was just direct interpolation ("parody") of contemporaneous stuff. There are good timeless laughs to be had in the good series though

Watch a movie like Vampires Suck and you'll appreciate how Simpsons parodies something again

Or watch any SNL parody of recent years.

im not saying the parodies were bad i'm saying i don't think parody itself is as enjoyable/respectable as just, whatever, funny plots that aren't a parody of anything. Parody is, if i may say, lame

BTFO

Why doesn't Cowboy Henk plug his usb-mouse into anything?

she doesn't usually have tits drawn
>5 years to animate the stiff shit we have now
lel

You don't need a fucking mouse to use a computer, ever heard heard of a keyboard motherfucker?

nah.

> Cowboy Henk
I knew there was something about Chad that was familiar

Henk fathered Chad with some roastie

How does it feel to have this shit of a taste?

Nobody actually likes shadman.

feels bad that the only good thing about modern simpsons are guest animation shorts

youtu.be/_NT2ZiPIukw
was this the moment they jumped the shark?