Why did he kill millions?

Why did he kill millions?

is there a torrent for that yet?
i finally might be able to stomach that turd

So billions more would live.

people will say that it's because he believed that the prometheus aliens were inferior like humanity but it's honestly just weak writing
his character is supposed to be more insidious, not a mass murderer

To retcon Prometheus.

Why wasn't he casted as Ozymandias?

To save...oh no wait. He did just because he could I guess.

Same answer why men create him.

Obviously the movie is stupid.

Beats me. He even worked with Snyder in 300 right before. He would've been perfect.

>I haven't seen it yet and I think it's terrible
leddit

He's literally like a Chad version of Mathew Goode, which is exactly what the role needed

So save hundreds

I just bought this on Blu Ray because Katherine Waterson is a cute.
I don't give a fuck, these days it's the best way to decide which movies to buy.

>The Virgin Jew
>The Chad Aryan

She looks like a chubby boy there. She was way hotter in Inherent Vice.

I did too. Currently slogging through the commentary. Fuck Ridley sounds old. He has to only have a couple of years left.

To save six gorrillion.

She's a cute boy then

Because the writers knew they wouldn't be able to handle live Engineers in a satisfying way. They had to kill them off somehow and go back to focusing on bug monsters chasing butch women around a spaceship because that's as complex as the writing can get in this franchise before it falls apart.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Blu-Ray doesn't have any of the promotional stuff like the prologue or crew videos? (one of which has David "tucking in" Shaw)
I mean they're on youtube to watch for free, but it's fucking annoying that you pay a price and don't get all the material.

Which prologue? The one with Noomi fixing David or the thing with Franco before they go to cryo-sleep? They're both definitely on here. One is in the section called USCSS Covenant and the other in Sector 87 - Planet 4.

> he has to eat shit to know it doesn't taste good

According to the dvd he wanted to build eden with shaw

The blu ray only has one of the promotional youtube videos from what i can tell

Idk if the one where he mentioned the queen was on YouTube or not

her nipples are so adorable

then why’d he kill her

Remember that time an engineer tore his head off?

>Because the writers knew they wouldn't be able to handle live Engineers in a satisfying way.
pretty much.

>Chad Aryan
>Only accomplishments is failing to destroy Europe

lmao nice meme kraut

Ridley always sounds drowsy on commentary tracks.

He was just a crazy robot in need of a firmware/software update

Because he had the first autistic/robotic mind. He didn’t care about the test subjects, he was all about the results.

>kill millions

100 people tops.

He was curious what would happen.

She said no

Because he couldn't fuck her. That's why he created the facehuggers and the xeno and why there's so much sexual imagery attached to both of them.

It looks like he killed everyone on the planet though, including all wildlife.

To save billions

Noomi fixed him with his instructions.

Where'd they get the body from?