youtu.be/7_4XRka9Cfo?t=3261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The worst feel

>Frost's book killed /tpg/
Sad!

Post classic /tpg/ memes

>when you become aware of Lynch's crimes

DOhgeoi read Frost book

I can’t wait for 20 women to come forward about the things he did promising them a break

Any day now. Then Based Frost will have season 4 all to himself.

Nothing illegal about lying to get laid. If it were thots would all be in prison.

>Only 20
He's in his 70's. By now he's probably reached triple digit figures in rape victims

Many of the women will be too spooked still

>Lynch exposes leafs
lol rundown?

>Watch it, Sheryl

>Expecting /tpg/ to spoonfeed skipfags

Maybe you're right. Probably why Sheryl has kept quiet about the pregnancy for all these years

DUGO get carsikc

-Rothschilds bow to Canadians
-In contact with David Lynch
-Possess Lynching abilities
-Control Quebec with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & Tim Hortons globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient moose blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Canadagrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be hockey players
-Canadians said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Philadelphia offices of the FBI
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two hockey players who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have leafbots inside you right now
-The Canadians are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Catholic Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between Trudeau & the Pope (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Catholic leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to Toronto?
-Require citizens to learn fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their maple reserves with Canada. There’s no syrup in any maple tress, except Ottawa
-Canadians are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

how many women have felt David lynch cum?
has Kyle MacLachlan felt his benis in his anus?

Kyle is the biggest victim. Just listen to the difference between his voice 25 years ago and his voice now

Lmao

How likely was it that he did at least a little bit of coke while he was the Capo's mechanic?

umm try again sweetie
if someone accuses lynch of shit, he just does pic related to their character

>before and after acne medicine

>5 hours of this kino coming soon

youtube.com/watch?v=g9gMc3SOrpk

Kyle is my husbando
no homo

what the fuck was up with the magic coin guy anyway
I just finished the series

what the fuck was up with the magic corn guy anyway

what the fuck anyway

He was banging Shelly

Lynch is definitely involved in the satanist pedophile shit.

Do you need any memes?

I know, but why did he have magic powers
he didn't seem like a spirit
what was the actual purpose of that scene

also
>shelly drops bobby when he gets his shit together to fuck another criminal
that girl really is a walking meme

>what was the actual purpose of that scene

When it comes to Lynch's work, this question is often irrelevant. Most of his random scenes that aren't linked to the main plot are there just to create an ominous mood or to lead the viewer astray.

Final Dossier audiobook link when?

Is it too late to save her from Lynch?

is there anything more depressing than seeing frost retweet compliments for his own dumb book?

~30 years too late

Yes and it is one of /tpg/‘s greatest failures

>and ya kiss hot

why is she so perfect lads ;_;

Frost's book killed Audrey's scenes for me.

i want them to invite me to their cabin to watch scary movies and drink hot cocoa and while we’re snuggled up together i realize they put roofies in the cocoa and they tie me to a chair and make me give them kisses on their pusys

Would you rather
Get 90's Sheryl gf
Get today Sheryl gf
Or have Mark Frost killed with no evidence linking you to his death?

So is the Final Dossier worth a read? Does it add anything to the plot?

pls don't spoil it for me

Get 90s Sheryl gf, marry her and get old together to have today Sheryl wife.

It's literally just Frost getting everything wrong for the second time in a row and then ranting about Donald Trump

I-I... I want this too, user!

What the fuck does Trump have to do with TP?
You're shitting me, aren't you?

I wish I was just shitting you but in Frost's canon, Donald Trump gets the ring from Lana and maybe disappears into the Lodge

Have old Sheryl on my dick while she bullies an embarrassed young Sheryl that she forces to sit on my face.

Who the fuck takes medication for acne? Just stop eating fast food.

most based opinion tbqh

Go on a date with 90s Sheryl, where the date is murdering Mark Frost together

James did and as a result ended up shitting his asshole out

youtu.be/7_4XRka9Cfo?t=3261

>Be my daddy and give me rubbies

What did Sheryl Lee mean by this?

That is fucked up but we really need to abandon the idea that medication can solve everything.

Be wary of the dangers of waifufagging

His fault for taking Accutane, that shit's like chemo in that it basically cures you by just going scorched earth on your body. I had bad acne as a teen, just tried a few topical creams from a dermatologist and that solved it. Only side effect was a bit of dryness, and that's child's play to how Accutane basically turns your skin into sand paper.

why is Sheryl so fucking lewd? Christ.

I mean wasn't Mulholland Drive all about the exploitation of women in hollywood? Wouldn't that be exposing himself if he participated in it?

NO ALBERT WE'RE IN SOUTH DAKOTA, THE COSSACKS ARE IN RUSSIA

Because everyone, including the directors and writers of the films she's been in, is a Sherylfag and want to see her do lewd things

Is it possible to not be a Sherylfag? Is she Laura Palmer IRL?

You'd have to be an ultrahomosexual faggot to not be a Sherylfag
Funny how her ex-husband was just that

Has no one really uploaded The Final Dossier yet? I don't want the audiobook, I want to read the shit at work but I can't find a mobi anywhere. Secret History was up the day it dropped, what gives?

And fuck you Mark, I'm not spending money on your fanfiction.

Check the archives, there were a few links in the one yesterday

Some people don't pull through with just creams. I tried all sorts of methods, from medication to creams, all the while eating good, and nothing solved it, only lessened its severity. Had two rounds of Accutane and now I'm clean, but scarred up from years of excessive acne.

Found it my dude, thanks.

but why he was an actor and actors put on make up

To be fair I’m a homo and I think Sheryl Lee is CUTE as fuck

That dude was just a retard

David Lynch is a pedo. Please expose him next

of course chad is a frostfag

There's a difference between normal homos and ultrahomofaggots

>There are people on this board right now that have no clue who the anonymous billionaire is

does anyone have the twin peaks trump tweets

Imagine being Ray Wise in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sheryl Lee, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and lovely symmetrical white face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is Google another black grandma on his iPad in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ray and not only sit in that chair while Sheryl flaunts her attractive body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her curves and Caucasian skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that sob. Not only having to tolerate her beautiful fucking visage but her kindhearted attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHERYL LEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her adorable fucking Anglo-Germanic face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of teen anals and black grannies and later alleged Lynch rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missoula. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her porcelain stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "CUTE" (for that is what she calls herself) beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ray Wise. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>no option for today Sheryl mommy

So who are the other six White Lodge Balls? My guess is that after Laura:
>Dale
>Audrey
>James
>Shelley
>Norma
>Harry

What happens if you get them all together? Will our wishes come true, and then they'll spread out across the globe and remain inactive for a year? Probably explains Audrey and Harry's condition.

dicktremayne.jpg

>Carl Rodd was apparently abducted, according to Secret History
>it's never mentioned in the show

CUTE!!

The eternal /tpg/ debate

CUTEfags or MOMMYfags

Cringe.

how do i check the archives?
googling Sup Forums archives?

One and the same

What's the blu ray with all the extra content that i'm supposed to preorder?

Use 4plebs, they have a Sup Forums archive

founded it
downloaded it
thanks

awesome photo

how did Lynch get away with this?

>getting everything wrong
No. He explains ep 8 perfectly. Sarah palmers background

I already figured that out before I finished watching the series, it was the most likely solution
obviously it wasn't confirmed and i was a bit uncertain about her age, but who else could it be?

it was a different time.

>In the book, Norma's mother is stated to be named Ilsa and that she died in 1984, five years before the show takes place. However, in the show, her mother is shown to be Vivian Smythe Niles, who is clearly alive and well.
So did Frost clarify this in the new book?

Now Norma has a third mom

Yes