There is nothing wrong with being white and proud friends

there is nothing wrong with being white and proud friends

fuck off Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a mistake

Literally racism sweetie, it's not your turn anymore, deal with it. It is our future now.

I agree.

Yes, there is. Like the others have said, you have to go back.

>it's not your turn anymore
Good one Tyrone, but we all know the only people who will ever get a "turn" are the kikes

There's everything wrong with thinking your race matters more than being a decent person.

Teach a kid how to play baseball, then feel all the pride you want

reminder

why does $wagcunt and his "staff" babysit pedo threads?

>just hate your skin color
>feel shame

Sup Forumslack here and I agree with you
If you're an edgelord who can't be arsed to make white babies then how can you say you love white people at all?

Why do youngfags carry around such white guilt?

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

I agree, but please go back to your board. I don't want to remember reality when I go on this board for fun.

RACIST REEE

whites should be castrated at birth

heh, pussies, real men get vasectomies and share their wives with underprivileged minorities
Are you man enough to raise Tyrone's son?

ban everyone on Sup Forums

Why is everyone sperging out and naming Sup Forums? There literally is nothing wrong with being proud of being white. My family lineage had nothing to do with slavery and there's less than 2% chance yours did either.
Even if they did, white ppl didn't invent slavery. They monopolized it. Life's a game, you play to win. And those were the rules everyone was playing by back then.

>There literally is nothing wrong with being proud of being white
STOP SAYING THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>literally never have a problem with being white
>insecure Sup Forumslacks shit-post constantly about this nonsense

You need to get off the internet. It's made you a fucking moron.

Ummm
>*eats mayonnaise*
Hello!
*shoots up a school*
Are you saying?
>*watches Seinfeld*
That we were descendants of Royalty and stuff?
>*drinks milk with every meal*

I Am Donald Drumpf And I Approve This Message

Saw a sign today that said "it's okay to be white." What a reprieve from the constant guilt that uni so diligently tries to instill in me.

Its not about the posters, its the response

There is something wrong with being proud of things you're not responsible for, just like it's wrong to be ashamed of them. Being grateful for the fruits of a given culture's labor is fine. But one's identity and any associated pride or shame is inherently individual and if you want to be a real human being you have to understand that. Stop cosplaying as a member of whatever group you think is best and be your own thing that's unprecedented (in whatever small ways) in the history of thw world. Claim sovereignty over your own mind

>why is everyone naming Sup Forums
Because you are act like a retarded Sup Forumslack, going on the defensive for shit no one is discussing or accusing you of.

>Normal user: hey, lets talks about a movie
>You: BUT BEING WHITE! NOTHING WRONG WITH WHITE!

Just fuck off already!

Only one of those is bad and blacks still commit most violent crimes in America percentage wise.

We love you anons. Even if you're not white.

What does reddit have to gain by shitting up this board with threads like this?

Right. Nothing wrong whatsoever.

Oh, except for:

500 years of lethal slavery.

Capitalism.

Jesusfreak Christianity.

Virulent Islamophobia.

Two atomic bombs dropped on a non-white country.

Genocidal slaughter of indigenous peoples worldwide.

European fascism.

Institutional sexism and misogyny.

The Second Amendment's right to be killed by white nutjobs off their meds.

And finally, last but not certainly least, electing a clueless, grossly unqualified, mentally retarded literal rapist with orange fucking skin to the most powerful position in the world.

Leave, skinhead. This isn't fucking Sup Forums. Posters on Sup Forums actually have brains, and we are virulently opposed to this racist fucking worm drivel.

white pride is about ethnic cleansing, not the celebration of food and culture

WE

Cool story shit-poster

My family had nothing to do with any of that

Nice strawman.

>I've never had a problem with being white
>I just have to virtue signal every single time other people say it's okay to be white
Sure thing buddy

Being white is Awesome.

>t. real rick

Being proud of something you didn't create or work for yourself is no pride. This counts for every retarded human being irrespective of race.

Lol fair enough. I wasn't OP tho btw and he is right.

>even steals basic comic formats from the Sup Forums originals

Pitiful.

don't use words you don't know the meaning of

This triggered me and I'm not even white

>500 years of lethal slavery.

Muslims did 1100 years of slavery + castration

Why are whites so inferior?

It's just those crazy r/The_Drumpf LARPing wackos who think whiteness should be preserved. Believe me most redditors are actually sane, well adjusted individuals

Daily reminder that whites made almost 90 percent of the population some 60 years ago but today they make up less than 50. Literally a dying breed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That comic is from Sup Forums

>Believe me most redditors are actually sane, well adjusted individuals

Go back nigger

do you have one for Sup Forumsedditor and Sup Forums crossies like you, bongistani?

*BURRRP*
G-GODS NOT
*BRRURRRP*
REAL MORTY!
*Turns to pickle rick*
L-LOOK AT THESE POINTS I GOOGLED MORTY!

Did our genes appear out of thin air?

You claim white pride is about killing other races. Its not. You made that shit up in your head because you're a major faggot.

racism isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums newfriends

>Sup Forums
>brains
back to your capeshit threads champ

>>Normal user: hey, lets talks about a movie
So why are you in this 1 thread out of 149 others where at least 20 more are off-topic or pretending to be on-topic?

Why aren't you in those discussing film/cryin about off-topic?

Sup Forums and /x/ should be removed from Sup Forums, and their communities should flea to reddit.

>yfw one retarded Sup Forumslack arguing with himself about his whiteness

Now that's what I call shit-posting

>Posters on Sup Forums actually have brains, and we are virulently opposed to this racist fucking worm drivel.
Fuck off reddit, you have no power here.

You didn't make them.

MORTY LET ME *BURP* LET ME SHOOT YOU WITH THIS LASER MORTY IT WILL TURN YOU BLACK MORTY

You do know Dylan Klebold was a Jew and Marc Lepine was a Muslim right?
>muh white school shooters

Books and history say you're wrong

>le rickface
I'm not even going to nitpick that, because in the end whites are a net benefit on humanity.

I wouldn't say cleansing. Though an ethos taste wouldn't be a bad idea.

Maybe I didn't personally create anything, but nothing wrong with being proud of my heritage. I have my high IQ and work ethic to thank them for.

>that image
>Sup Forums original
fuck off back to where you came from

>Sup Forums, /vp/, /ck. and even Sup Forums
really interesting stuff

>You made that shit up in your head

Just like you made up the imaginary user you are talking to?

considering the fact that you can't even spell i doubt anyone is going to take your suggestion seriously

|
|>
|

why are people so mad with OP's post?
it wasn't even malevolent in the slightest.

Daily reminder that taking pride in accomplishments you had nothing to do with is nigger-tier behavior

Being thankful for a nice gift is no pride.

How do you always know where you are needed

K
They don't. I'm white and proud and I don't want to kill of other races. The left argues with strawmen and false equivalences. Thats why you guys keep losing.

Sup Forums is basically nigger tier anyway

This triggers the redditcuck

Some people are racist towards white people. Many of these people post on this site.

this, Flat Earth and It's Ok To Be White are some of the most toxic threads on this site, we should delete all traces of those discussions

weak response, and far too wordy
try again, kushner

Blacks have no future without whites. Your kind is most successful as an underclass and you know it. When you're left on your own your lives are even worse.

I'm proud of my accomplishments and I'm proud of my ancestors accomplishments. I'd be a fool to say they're unrelated. Sorry you can't feel the same.

You proved my point. I can tell you come from a long line of cuckold betas who never created another human being.

soyboys and reddit niggers that like shouting Sup Forums for using meanie language, on Sup Forums of all places.

You are a fool if you can't separate pride from thankfulness with your high ""IQ"".

Because their Sup Forums threads get deleted

white people are hybrid monsters who descend from chimpanzees raped by grey aliens, they should not exist

You're not successful because you can't think about the past and future. My ancestors wanted me to have a better life, not you. I want my ancestors to have a better life, too.

Shitskins are parasites.

The left never lost, what are you talking about

whites have nothing to be proud of. they are parasites that leech off the work of better races.

now back to r/the_donald with you

You're a fool if you can't understand the relation.

You're right, but there is something wrong with posting race politics on a Sup Forums board, fuck off, there was a board made for this material and it isn't Sup Forums.

White people are descendants of angels actually. All other races came from monkies

You didn't have a point to begin with.

Non sequitur.