RWBY/RT Thread: If Dubs, Fallen Petals is Canon in Volume 5 Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-12-l0h5ds

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/bac56fdf-7eb9-4abf-b7e4-f5f44cd70ee0/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/s5pimwukgyv1jso/This Will Be The Bloody Stream.mp3?dl=0
soundcloud.com/kuletxcore/burn-the-shack
fanfiction.net/s/11298776/1/Falling-Roses-Burn-Brighter
dropbox.com/s/qy4bl0a724mr2ab/This Will Be The Chase.wav?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reroll?

Consider sudoku

First for Bites Za Dusto!

You cheeky mong

Post Renora!

I think the last scene with Cinder pretty much put the nails in the coffin of Fallen Petals.

I can't wait to see more of Oscar I really like him

>Coeur will update his 5 fics once a week now

Holy shit, I hope the quality won't take a plunge in exchange.

yo do you guys want RWBY music mashups
dropbox.com/s/s5pimwukgyv1jso/This Will Be The Bloody Stream.mp3?dl=0

reply with suggestions

Why would a coffin even be needed for Fallen Petals? There's no body tu bury in the first place.

Why does Za Warldo look so sad?

Jesus he is going to burn him self out

because he can't muda muda with only one arm, user

>dropbox.com/s/s5pimwukgyv1jso/This Will Be The Bloody Stream.mp3?dl=0
Noice

Why does he wear the rag around his neck?

Reminder that Red team is best team

So 'Two seats' Irondong confirmed for completely inept?

Ya gotta bury something. Can't just have an empty grave.

Red team is also the smartest team with the highest standards, none of them do a voice in RWBY.

>Declaring himself Emperor
>Inept

Weirdly the team situations are reversed in RWBY.
Team RWBY (Red) starts all the trouble, but its Blue Team (JNPR) that helps them finish it

>Emperor

They hinted they had a role for Matt during the volume 3 commentary
I'm thinking he'll either appear as Nora's dad in a flashback, or he's part of Raven's tribe alongside Anna

What is with RWBY and Jojo?

>yfw he does the Sarge voice

RWBY is literally a Jojo ripoff
think about it

Chase, I freaking need Chase

And yet even their "Blue" team has Pyrrha and Nora who are red and lightish-red colored, not a real dirty Blue among their teams as is proper.
>Nora's dad is Sarge
I love it.

Chase mashed up with what?

...Shit uh, next person pics

It just works

How? They don't have stands also Rwby is a rip off of FF8 and nothing else

I need more HIGH QUALITY RWBY RIPS

It has occurred to me I only have the This Will Be the Day vocal stems so I will just use that unless someone has all of the stems from 8tracks and wants to send them to me

The cutest!

If its anything, its Bloodborne
Wild wolf like beast, pursued by fashionably dressed hunters wielding transforming weapons under a fucked up moon

OPTION 1:
I burn vs NUTSHACK, with the I Burn instrumental
soundcloud.com/kuletxcore/burn-the-shack

OPTION 2: Any Yang song vs Roman Reogns theme.

Roman Reigns! The guy with the wettest hair!?

You got to rework Nuckelavee fight on 2 conditions: no new powerups, you can't kill other characters.
How do you do it?

Roman Reigns! The guy with the biggest pecs!

Build up his sonic power more.
No wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man

Have the horse part run and not stand around

Make the Nuck more mobile. Someone earlier said it acted like it could only move one body at a time, so that's why the horse part stood still while stretch armstrong body was slapping them around.
Make it so its running around the city fighting them, attacking with both bodies at once.

He's not the bassist from Metallica!

Miles. Miles. I think you're behind the times.

I still miss that fanfic man, it hurts so bad.

Have it chase them through the city more, before coming to the central square and have them figure out it can only operate the human or horse half, not both at once
Instead of winning through a half assed plan, they win through guile and observation

The Nuck is never stationary at any point, its constantly moving up and down the town, attacking with ranged attacks and taking care not to be pinned.

>Fallen Petals
>everything its always Cinder corrupting and twisting Ruby to evil with rape and torture
>never the opposite with Ruby making Cinder good with tender loving and actual caring
reverse-corruption is my fetish.

the chase mashup actually is sounding really good I'll post it in like 5 min

fanfiction.net/s/11298776/1/Falling-Roses-Burn-Brighter

It exists. I make no guarantees on quality, but it exists.

I bet they'd be able to animate that galloping really well.

Like, it wouldn't look sloppy or retarded at all.

>555

My fuckin nigga

WITNESSED THOSE TRIPS

Captcha: view witness

I'm ready

>bull horn
heh

>put the nails in the coffin
You mean confirms.

Does anyone have the fanart with all the ships kids?

Just wait until next volume, user. Ruby is gonna save Cinder with the power of friendship.

Koi is best girl.

That Blacksun kid is doing things to my dick. But wholy fuck the rest of those kids are ugly.

Also,
>Iceberg
>Scarlet Roses
>Lie being Ren's last name.

Fucking shit

Iceberg child should be a cute girl

To be fair, it's an old picture. Hence why Sage and Scarlet's abominations don't have last names.

The legend says the Nuckelavee's breathe can wither crops and make animals ill. Give the horse head a breath attack.

Let it move around more.

>Arkos
>Pyrrha and Jaune ever having a relationship

>nora + ren stronger than ever instead of dead
Really bit yourself in the ass there, didn't you?

The tits alone are mesmerizing

Sage and Scarlet would have been a lot more tolerable if they had better designs. Like at least switch their outfits, Scarlet's jacket is too small to go with his whole pirate thing.

Reminder that Pyrrha is still dead.

to be fair everyone figured Ren's name was just written in that asian way with last name first with Ren being his first name.
I really hope there's a joke about it in Chibi, like Jaune reacting to have been calling his best bro by his last name this whole time.

We literally had her monologuing for ten minutes in the finale.

I don't mind the designs that much. It's more the shipping all of RWBY with all of SSSN that irritates me about the picture. Especially since Sage and Scarlet hadn't even shown up in the show at the time it was drawn.

To be fair, that was capped when they split off at the road, not after.

>MFW even if Pyrrha had won she and Jaune would have eventually separated due to skill level and power.

So, do we got another shot or what?

Maybe but I feel M&K would fuck it up

New mashup: This Will Be The Chase

dropbox.com/s/qy4bl0a724mr2ab/This Will Be The Chase.wav?dl=0

Give me more suggestions. I'll check them later but I have to go to class rn. I'll post more later tonight.

I would have preferred Scarlet's design if he'd actually worn the damn coat, then shrugged it off to fight
Just hanging it off his shoulder all the time is dumb

I was hoping that Ruby's insistence on rushing in to fight Tyrian to Qrow's detriment would be addressed as a flaw she has. She has a very storybook mentality when it comes to heroics, which can be good in some situations, but there's a time and place for it and that sure as hell wasn't it.

Was disappointed that Qrow was like, "Hey, I thought I was the one that was supposed to save you."

Should have been more like, "...I thought I was the only one supposed to bring bad luck to others."

Except maybe not that harsh. The point is it feels like she's the only one that hasn't grown to learn from her faults.

I love this sweater.

There have been no consequences for Ruby's actions of running away with RNJR or rushing into Qrow-Tyrians fight.

Or maybe they will come later down the line.

As long as it's done, I'm sure it will be cute

Hopefully

To be fair, considering his name is a reference to Peter In Scarlet, there's symbolic reason for him not to keep the coat on.

Although it's probably because it's just easier to animate him without it.

I've loved all the art done with that sweater

So if Weiss gets Jaune. Does that mean Neptune will get Yang

Neptune will go down for Sun to have some development. I don't envy that guy's fate

God I hope so. Tumblr would fucking explode.

Neptune will die along with Sage and Scarlet.

I feel like Jaune wouldn't be into Weiss anymore after everything that happened.

But Sage is fucking Arslan