Reed has sucked his own dick

>Reed has sucked his own dick
>Sue storm has at least voyeured someone masturbate once

Do any other heroes misuse their powers?

you dont need superpowers to do either of those things

The superpower of not having any shame

sucking your own dick IS a superpower

Guess I need to fight crime then.

Hope I don't get shot...

>Batman uses his keen detective wit and ninja-like reflexes to rape the Joker
>Nobody believes the Joker because he's an insane criminal

>Ben Grimm's jerking it to "get his rocks off"

>Multiple Man can go fuck himself

Eric o' Grady ant man

He can also gangbang a person all by himself.

It's time for me to be the hero of California.

He can also be gangbanged by himself.

>My hips are moving on their own!
>Hey, that's my line...

O'Grady does tons of shit, hiding in womens bras, spying on Carol in the shower

Lol

Truly the hero Sup Forums deserves.

I heard sucking your own dick feels more like giving a BJ than getting one. Can anyone confirm or deny?

If street level guys like Doctor Light can rape Sue Dibny, what's stopping powerful beings like Darkseid from just ramming the shit out of someone on the street?

Can confirm. My tongue doesn't wrap around the bottom half like I'd like. It's hardly effective and more of a hassle than it's worth.

are you a girl

Nah, I'm a guy. Took Taekwondo for about 10 years when I was younger so I was pretty flexible.

kitty pride masturbates with absolute perfection, hitting and tickling whatever part of her body she wants.

There used to be a rumor that Marilyn Manson had his bottom rib removed so he could suck his dick. If you can suck your own dick, then congratulations, you're a bigger man than I.

Daredevil cheats at cards.

We know Hank Pym does some unorthodox sex. I wonder about Scott.

Darkseid prefers lap dances.

for you

Darkseid would consider something crass and simple like raping a human in broad daylight to be beneath a being who has already robbed entire races of their power.

What if it was to rape Superman in front of his people? To rob them of hope?

To drive their last remains of freedoms out, knowing that their symbol of truth, justice, and the American way fell prey to the man on man ham slam?

Hot

Well, considering we use our mouths much more than our dicks, it would definitely be more of a sensory experience for your mouth than your dick.

WHich brings us back to the age-old "Is sucking your own dick gay", which of course is easily answered. If the pleasure comes from having a dick in your mouth moreso than having your dick sucked, then yes, it's gay as fuck. It's a blurry line because who can say where the most pleasure is deriving from a dude getting his dick sucked.

He used to pal around with Sleez though before he got tired of his shit and booted his ass. Makes you wonder what horrors and delights he might have sampled before he wearied of mere earthly desires.