What when wrong

What when wrong

reddit

Nothing.

Shadilay!

Normies co-opted him briefly but Hillary calling him a racist hate symbol saved him

Some idiot on Hillary's campaign team thought calling out idiots on the internet was an effective way of getting her elected.

Well it worked.

Was losing part of her plan?

Of coursh!

Considering how hated Trump is by everyone, I'd say it worked with flying colors.

Say it with me: MISTER PRESIDENT

Meme got hijacked by hackers on steroids.

Is hated by everyone.
Literally no one likes him.

I thought Sup Forums liked him?

Keep telling yourself that
Just like you told yourself Hillary would win a landslide
Say it with me

EIGHT YEARS

Not even. Trump is more hated than Bush.
Dude's getting impeached by the first year.

Who cares if some plebs are triggered lol. Trump is already winning. One day you will understand.

In fact it all began with Mr. Putin and his trolls factory in Petersburg established together with other media like RT after bad press over Chechenya war. Now it's just a domino's effect, useful idiots and trolling internationale.

It's not some plebs.
Everyone in Britain and Europe are against Donald Trump. The Middle East is pissed off right now.
The entire world hates us.

I was talking about Pepe, don't bring politics here.

I was wondering how a character like Pepe become a meme and then a symbol, what is the appeal?

I get the impression you don't actually know what impeachment entails.

It's not like Trump supporters do either.

Because the alt right promoted Pepe in their campaign.

>Dude won't be the Republican nominee
>Dude won't have a chance against Hillary
>Dude won't win the Presidency
>Dude won't be inaugurated
>>Dude's getting impeached by the first year
>Dude will be impeached within the next year
>Dude will be impeached before his first term ends
>Dude will never win re-election
>Dude will be impeached by the second first year
>Dude will be impeached before this term ends

It was just organic. Boys Club was a weird as fuck comic that Sup Forums took a shine to. Pic related became a very popular reaction image which quickly spawned the 'feels bad man' edit. After that Pepe just developed, taking on the traits of Sup Forums as he went.

It's looking pretty true so far.
That Muslim ban was pure garbage.

It's like murderous white rabbit in Monty Python's famous movie. To make an innocent creature an evil proponent is something devilish that trolls usually do. Also perfect bait.

Sup Forums neonazis

In its own way, Trump getting impeached would be even more hilarious. Imagine the joy on the protesters' faces when finding out, followed by immediate horror when they realize Pence is now the president.

>muslim ban
You keep calling it that, I don't think it means what it think it means.

Literally anything is better than Trump at this point.

Thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD

Wrong, libtard.

How can Pence be worse than Trump?
Trump literally wants to wipe out gays, women and Muslims.

>Dude's getting impeached by the first year.

>he thinks congress is gonna let their idiot yesman get kicked out

Unless he's a threat to them getting re-elected and he's not because they can blame dems for every terrible thing they pass, he's going to sit in there all 4 years.

Not that guy, but so does Pence. IMO though, at least Pence isn't a complete bumbling idiot who says whatever the fuck is on his mind at any given moment and is this bad at lying. Every politician is a lier, but most of them are good at it. Trump sure isn't.

There are better yesmen out there.

This. How can people say that Pence is bad when Trump is a literal retard?

You morons know Trump and Pence don't actually want to wipe out gays and women, right? And they want to stop Muslims migrating to America, not to kill them all.

because Pence doesn't have a company that actually hires a diverse staff and hasn't expressed concern for the rights of gay people multiple times before

Trump is a New Yorker, Pence is an actual fundie christian.

Source?
Trump literally stated he would grab any pussy he wanted if he was president.

Sup Forums succeeded where /r9k/ failed: they took back Pepe from the normies.

>Dude's getting impeached by the first year.
Where do libs think they'll get the House majority to do this?

I wouldn't mind Pepe being a meme if the edits didn't make him the most hideous thing on the Internet.

Trump is nothing more than controlled opposition by (((them)))

In this case, I'll take a Christian fundie over a New Yorker. At least with the fundie, we'll know he has morals.

Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence will make America great again

Sup Forums faggotry went wrong.

None of that fucking matters, the fact is that Trump has demonstrated that he is LITERALLY evil and is willing to start a war to satisfy his own ego, to say nothing of creating death camps for every non-white citizen of the U.S. (don't you dare try and fucking deny that this is where shit like the Muslim ban is going to end up).

good.

fuck minorities, islam is a blight that must be erradicated forever.

Pence would be a better option since Pence is controllable and doesn't just sign shit without looking at it. Literally. Trump signed Bannon to NSC without looking at the order.

>Everyone in Britain and Europe are against Donald Trump.
And we'll be kind enough to remind them who pays for 72% of NATO.

Trump is amazing and you should be thankful you have him.

>he hasn't heard of Mike "my favorite homestuck character is John, but only because on the memes on Sup Forums" Pence

Have fun getting rekt by the Chinese, white boi

>three gorges dam

oops, there goes all of China.

That's right buddy, just keep chanting MAGA at the top of your lungs while innocent people get fucking lynched in the streets by you and your racist fucktard friends.

You disgust me, you fucking xenophobic bigot. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums and go back to Sup Forums with the other inbreds.

>Everyone in Britain and Europe are against Donald Trump

Are those the same polls that said Shillary will win? Only the (((elite))) are against Trump for obvious reasons.

Pepe's design was so simple and pure. Smugfrog was the start of his destruction when his chin devoured his neck

Sup Forums

>hating frogs
>liking baneposting

If both apply to you then you need to fuck off

just like innocent people get lynched and stoned by muslims?

or raped en masse.

morals don't matter anymore, they've built a world in which only the strongest will survive, and i intend to survive.

It's not a ban you misinformed turd. Do you just believe everything you read on Sup Forums?

New Yorker here, can confirm. Trump doesn't care about you, he's here for the biggest slice of the pie he can steal and nothing else. He's gonna flip this country for a tidy profit and escape with his cash.

>not liking baneposting
Get this hothead outta here

This. If I have to put up with militant Christian fundamentalism in exchange for getting rid of Trump, I say so be it.

so he'll do whatever the actual population of the country wants so long as it turns back profit?

isn't that what presidents are supposed to do? obbey the will of the people?

>while innocent people get fucking lynched in the streets
But the only violent mobs during Trump's administration have been liberals.

It's thanks to your people that Trump was voted president. Get fucked.
A president is supposed to protect the people and feed them. People are scared to live in America now.

This happens every election. Someone from the other side doesn't like the winner and they act like children

only now this crystorm one is more global than the last one

no, that's what a dad does.

the president is not your daddy.

Oh, so the actions of an extreme few is enough to genocide the many? And fuck, it's not just Muslims, these policies are going to extend to African Americans as well, you think protest groups like Black Lives Matter are really going to be safe from the racist idiocy of your "god emperor"?

The only people that will come out relatively unscathed from this whole presidency will be straight white males, and that's fucking shitty.

Yeah you just didn't read that at all did you?

We're all getting fucked, numbnuts.

Black Lives Matter is shit anyways.
And no, I have nothing against blacks, BLM is just an awful movement.

>Oh, so the actions of an extreme few is enough to genocide the many?

yes

nobody matters but those you care about

>And fuck, it's not just Muslims, these policies are going to extend to African Americans as well

who cares?

Say it with me:

IMPEACHMENT

>We're all getting fucked, numbnuts.
We are not all Muslim.

>"It's real in my mind!"

You're laughably insane and live in a fantasy world. Typical liberal.

>The Middle East is pissed off right now.

Not the Middle Eastern countries with money, user.

Not that that's a good thing Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the worst nations in that area.

Sadly, Sup Forums is full of Trumpettes. They'll never see impeachment.

If liberals really believe that Trump is going to genocide Muslims, isn't it their moral imperative to stage an armed uprising immediately?
Why don't we see liberals, guns drawn, demanding for Trump to step down in front of the White House?

>4/10 people already want him out
>Only one the election because of gerrymandering
>Already pissed of most of the known world besides russia
>California, the state with the biggest GOP and impact on our economy doesn't give a shit what he says, they'll do what they want (and they have the power too, they pay more into the system than they get out)

And who do we thank for everyone getting fucked?

>And no, I have nothing against blacks, BLM is just an awful movement.
Yes, how dare minorities getting fucking murdered by racist cops actually speak out against it. Are you kidding me with this shit? If you actually gave a damn about African Americans you'd understand why Black Lives Matter is necessary, especially now.

>who cares?
People with souls, you fucking monster. How can you even say something like that?

I didn't vote for him, numbnuts.

Is this America's darkest time? Not even the Civil War or 9/11 was this bad.
I'm scared Sup Forums.

I'm not an elite and I'm against Trump.

t. european.

Primarily because there's no real liberals anymore. These are all paid Crew shills. The UK also dropped a cool 40 000 000 pounds into funding their own shilling project.

But the fire rises, and liberalism is over. Its only the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel kind of people that are liberals now (nigs, browns, fags) and their masters who exploit them.

>People with souls, you fucking monster. How can you even say something like that?

souls are a spook

mind your own business, serve your own tribe, don't punish nature for taking it's course

Have you actually seen the negative impact BLM has had or do you just sit in your ivory tower and pass judgement to everyone else?
Also, white people are more likely to get gunned down by a police officer than black people. True facts.

>Only one the election because of gerrymandering
But gerrymandering only affects House elections. What does that have to do with Trump?

Fuck off, Sup Forums

Will Europeans help us get Trump out of office? With enough man power, we can get Hitler out of office.

Let us assure you that we care about your opinion as much as you care about ours.

Well, don't say that here, unless being called a cuck and getting laughed at by brainwashed Sup Forums invaders reassures you.

It's not a fantasy world if it's literally fucking happening, idiot. Watch the news sometime.

Why should we stoop to their level? There's no need to resort to violence when we can make our voices heard via peaceful protest. All violence will do is give the government ammo against us.

New York was still responsible for birthing that monster.
I'm surprised New York hasn't issued an official apology to the whole world.

They also said Hillary will win. The polls are nothing, they're tools to engineer consent and a simple psyop. Nothing the media or liberals say has a semblance of being real and it is not to be trusted.

Actually this is your moment of redemption. Embrace it, love it, enjoy it. You're becoming respectable again. Unlike Europe.

Then you are a brown or a liberal. Either way your time is up, because Europe will become right wing as well and you will be recognized for what you always were - the enemy of civilization and culture.

>think all of Sup Forums is far right
>thinking left opinions are forbidden
Holy shit I'm laughing.

>There's no need to resort to violence
You believe Trump is about to genocide Muslims like Hitler did to Jews.
Do you think Jews should have staged sit-ins to convince the Nazis not to murder them?