ITT forced cinematography

ITT forced cinematography
>DUDE LETS MAKE EVERY SHOT ALL PRETTY AND SHIET LMAO

>whoops I accidentally centered the subject in the frame

>WHERE'S MY CHEESE?
what did decker mean by it?

>Directors shouldn't aim to make their art in a visual medium visually appealing

Get a load of this cheeto stained turd enjoying the most dishonest filmmaking hollywood has to offer
you are a fucking embarassment and a blight on Sup Forums

in all seriousness, its all so artificial its distracting

>forced cinematography
Fucking Chist, off all the boards that don't know shit about their topic, /ic/ #1, but this one's pretty high too.

Well, you see, in Japan chese is expensive and very hard to come by. This line was a veild reference to the fact that the superior asian cultures have completely dominated the world by 2049, therefore what was once a dietary staple for the wHite man, has become a rare delicacy.

the original was worse

>muh spaceshit and c beams, so deeep

dude symmetry lmao

>forced cinematography
>bombed at the box office
Truly the Nichijou of film

>Dude making your movies look good is pretentious
Has Sup Forums shitposting reached a new low?

>Forced cinematography
Wtf does that even mean?

Just turn your brain on and enjoy it.

>dude just turn your brain off and look at the pretty pictures this is art xDDD

>"You could pause this film at any moment, and you'd have the perfect desktop wallpaper"

Adhering to cliches apparently. It's hilarious to me when Sup Forums bitches about cinematography

>look at the pretty pictures this is art xDDD
That's literally what art is

>avengers2snapzoom.webm

>cgi shitfests
>pretty
pick one

>forces memes
>gets memed

Nice nothing he said is on there

>being blind

Oscarbait and shill are genuine criticism for movies and the users of this board, for the rest I agree
>:^)

why are the haters of this movie so embarassing?

can you give some examples of good, unforced, honest cinematography

Not even trying anymore

also what aesthetic qualities would a good, unforced, honest looking version of blade runner 2049 possess

maybe but they're so overused that when it's actually accurate it ends up dulling the effect.

I see you continue to hate the medium of film, op.

Will you fuck off with these threads? This is one of the worst ones yet

>pretending to be retarded

>expecting quality on Sup Forums
you need to go back

Explain

>Whoa, he's in...a kitchen!
Damn, this is amazing

damn I never noticed how lewd this one statue was

>dishonest

op your silence will only incriminate you further. i'm beginning to think you don't actually know what 'cinematography' is and are just a buzzword-spouting cakeboy instead of a person with articulable artistic values, and that you have seized upon roger deakins and blade runner 2049 to redirect your repressed homosexuality and closet case self-loathing onto simply because he's one of the few cinematographers laymen (including you) know by name.

could you, dare i say, be a.... FAGGOT op? is that what they called you in school? is that what your parents secretly think to themselves when they look at you?

this is a still btw. not a frame from the movie, in which that set looks completely different.

>dude piss filter and hard unnatural shadows everywhere
So this is the power of """"""kino"""""", who would want to live in an apartment like that. This is just the people behind the camera jerking off and yelling "look at us, arent we good?" Fuck you and this dishonest bullshit

"Oscarbait" isn't indicative of quality, it's merely a descriptive term.
It isn't a criticism at all.

>Im gonna make a good movie
>Pfft, fucking tryhard faggot

Will it finally be his time?

>op your silence will only incriminate you further. i'm beginning to think you don't actually know what 'cinematography' is and are just a buzzword-spouting cakeboy instead of a person with articulable artistic values, and that you have seized upon roger deakins and blade runner 2049 to redirect your repressed homosexuality and closet case self-loathing onto simply because he's one of the few cinematographers laymen (including you) know by name

fuk that was a brutal takedown

>literature is looking at pretty pictures

Try to samefag little subtler next time

no, because most oscar voters wont even bother watching the movie. It's too long and they don't care enough about old Blade Runner

>didn't get one for Assassination of Jesse James
He'll never get one.

You can say anything about the film but for me it's the best fuckin movie I have seen in a long time. When I step out of the room I was absorbed by the ambient of the movie.

He had really shitty luck that year. There Will Be Blood, NCFOM and Jesse James all deserved that oscar and the one they gaved it to wasn't his.

is this forced cinematography?

>wow frame within a frame so advanced so pretty
>such pretty lighting to look at wow
>the center balance is so pretty

>LETS MAKE EVERY SHOT ALL PRETTY AND SHIET LMAO

There is something wrong with that ?

no. I was to underline that she doesnt give a fuck

why my dicc is hard?

>I dont know the difference between set design and film photography

in your mind

That’s a big hook...

>forced cinematography

The average IQ of this board is below 50, Christ

>dude symmetry lmao
are you blind

>implying it's a problem
You have nothing to lose by making pretty shot, if you can do pretty shot why wouldn't you do them?

i eat shit and can't handle being told it
we are trying to help you, my gamer friend

Yesterdays "cinematography" thread was embarassing enough, this one is a new low.
Sup Forums is especially braindead lately

the ones up front are literally on their knees sucking dick

>REEEEEEE TASTE IS OBJECTIVE AND ONLY MINE IS CORRECT

t. brainlet

Its an awesome cinema experience but a mediocre movie under any sort of scrutiny.

These lewd statues felt really out of place in this scene desu. One decently lewd statue could have looked neat but a park full of kama sutra shit? Didn't fit the tone at all.

Maybe films aren't for you user

When do you think we'll get a torrent? I've seen it twice at the cinema but I desperately want to watch it again.

They are inspired by real ones.
He was in the ruins of a dead decayed civilization obsessed with sex, sin,gambling, entertainment.
Very "ozymandian"

It's called dishonest cinematography.

december

poetry

can somebody explain what the fuck "dishonest cinematography" means?

> a new line of replicants who obey
Literaly all the replicants featured in the movie disobey one way or another

> wallace's replicants find Deckard whereas they had no clue where he was and even get to him before the "resistance" (don't know how else to call them) who did put a tracker on K.

The film is gorgeous and everything but I'm just sick of having the feeling that no one bother to re read the script anymore, those and many other plotholes were just too distracting for me.

I don't know if it's just my personal bias but it seems like all the fast boards have been going to shit lately. I want to blame Sup Forums, I feel like the r/the_donald types that migrated due to the election have started filtering through the other boards because I see more their gay talking points outside of Sup Forums than in it

What is wrong with this shot?
I think it fits great within the scene where officer K enters the gigantic but empty wasteland. Him being tiny in this big frame is a great way to emphasize on that.

>Literaly all the replicants featured in the movie disobey one way or another
Not directly. K manages to deceive his boss but only by using verbal gymnastics. Luv too. Wallace solved the problem, but obviously not completely as replicants could still go rogue only it was much harder than before.

>wallace's replicants find Deckard

Luv tracked his police car trough the police console...

>, those and many other plotholes were just too distracting for me.
pic related. Pay more attention next time. There are no plotholes.
The plot overall is pretty simple with a lot of details and explanations either cut from the film, omitted or just alluded too

Go on. Let's hear the rest of the plot holes.

those faggots who REEEEE about Sup Forums tards when any political thing is discussed are a problem too and just exacerbate the problem. I'm not talking about you just in general.

Luv could not disobey though, that's the point. She was obviously struggling, but the only way for her to feel special and human-like was to be Wallace's best angel.

K going rogue were very unique circumstances.

We don't exactly know how many new models the rogue replicants turned, it might be very few. No one knows about their existence in the movie, so they're either very few or all the people in the sewer are older models

>muh filters
>lets make it orange XD

nah too hard to just go to the desert at sunset and film the shot for real, lets throw some sand and cgi and filters around instead

cinematography can never be effects

>Ah, it's you, Blade Runner, the Director's Cut my debit card so there is nothing to eat!

this, even my naruto amvs look better

Many sites are listing the blu-ray for february 2018.

Is there any confirmation for the december date?

Are you baiting? You are aware that the shot is real, executed in camera?
See here