He deserved better

He deserved better

Miester Frodo

>Closes door behind him with bloodthirsty creatures on the other side
>Just stands there instead of immediately getting the fuck out of dodge
Great writing

RUDY RUDY RUDY

Am I the only one who thought he was a double agent?

What film?

Yeah they don't explain the old scientist dude escaping an unstoppable killing machine either

That's because an unstoppable killing machine is hard to make dramatic. It's too OP.

hopefully we get zombie bob next season

there is no next season. That was the show. The gate is closed

You're right, Netflix will do the honorable thing and end the show here. It's totally played out, there's nowhere to take it. Right?

Right, guys?

lol good one

They seriously tied up all loose ends. Yes, Netflix would end a series at its natural conclusion.

hopper nd joyce r a cute couple

i wouldn't mind if they did some kind of true detective thing and start a new season with a new cast and setting

Was it the scene with him and Will in the car?

>GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!
>GO AWAY!

They already said it will be 4 seasons, dumbass.

Now why would they do that. It's all over.

He caused the Strigoi breakout so fuck him

I did. Even when he went on to open the doors for them..

Obvious he was doomed from the start

why did the pollywog turn into a demodog and not demogorgon? is demogorgon a higher stage of evolution of demodog or are they separate species?

>is demogorgon a higher stage of evolution of demodog
Yeah this is what I think it is. They just hadn't fully evolved yet.

>is demogorgon a higher stage of evolution of demodog

This. Dustin said that if they molted again they were probably gonna go against fully grown Demogorgons

Demodogs seem more threatening than demogorgons tbqh.

>Pokemon "evolution"

Jesus christ, that's called maturing, not evolution

It was actually kind of refreshing to see a character who simply had good intentions without an ulterior motive.

Too bad he was killed in the most cliched way possible. I wanted him to join Hopper and 11 in the last elevator battle.

Why didn't people in the labs have flame throwers on hand instead depending completely on the glass to hold back the monsters?