HAVE YOU EVER

HAVE YOU EVER

EVER REBOOTED THIS
WITH AN ALL BLACK FAMILY
ARE YOU GOING ROUND THE TWIST

I have the strangest memory of an episode that involved a pissing competition.

What the fuck was with this show?

It was the British edit. Except they had a competition to see who could piss in their own mouth the longest.

It was real. The contest was about pissing as high as they could over the top of the urinal. AFAIR Bronson won.

Oh, right. Then there was a water elemental thing who helped one of the kids win the contest in the end or something.

WHEN STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN, WHEN YA GOING 'TA TAKE A PISS!!!!

It was a different time.

Classic Jennings.
Mr. Gribble was destroying a lake iirc and a water sprite blamed Bronson and tried to kill him.

WHO REMEMBERS WHEN PETE PISSED ON THE TREE AND THEN HE GOT PREGNANT AND THE TREE HAD A GIRL-SPIRIT THING IN IT.

Wasn't there an episode when someone transformed slowly in a fish or something?
They had like one pair of nails on each finger and it was so disgusting.

Holy crap, the pissing-height competition. How could I forget that? Absolute kino

Bronson the absolute madman

I seriously thought I'd imagined this shit.

It's a common thing to do in Australian primary schools. If you didn't try to piss out of the window in the bathroom there is something wrong with you.

>wiki/Round_the_Twist
>Its first season was made in 1989. A second season, with many roles re-cast, was made in 1992. A third season, again re-cast, was made in 2000, followed by a fourth (with some roles again re-cast) in 2001.

No way was there more than 2 seasons, is this the Mandela effect?

KEK

sucks for the chick who did the singing in the theme and choose a cheap pay off instead of royalties

Did Amerifags get this show aswell or was it just the Oz and us Brits?

Sux2bu amerifags

There was an eight year gap between the second and third seasons. You'd probably stopped watching children's TV.

britfag here, we all had wall-pissing comps too but i don't think anyone really kept score or took it that seriously

EVER FELT LIKE THIS

i saw some episodes limey

it was pretty shit but i'd breed the lead sloot

Round the Twist is notable for having pushed the boundaries of what is acceptable for children's television, to the extent that the Australian Children's Television Foundation had difficulty finding a distributor for it: according to the ACTF's marketing Manager Jenny Buckland, "the scripts were declared 'too rude', 'not for television' and 'outrageous'".[2]

Some episodes include references to flatulence, defecation, urination, vomiting, body odor, underwear, birth (one involving a male), death, nudity, incest, genitalia, homosexuality, bestiality, coprophagia and infantilism.[3] However these are all used for comic effect.

yeah it was pretty shit desu

this is junji ito level shit

royalties are a fucking joke.
Deepends on how much she got paid though.

>description of Australian TV is literally just my booru filter list

this show gave me some weird fetishes

Wow, I've read the original story that this was from. Didn't know they made an episode of it.

what is this?

>birth (one involving a male)
BOI WHAT

He gets pregnant from a tree spirit or something and vomits the baby out

>genitalia
>on your booru filter list