Injustice Year Three - Ground Zero STORYTIME

Old Threads

Year Three is the GOAT year

We magic now

Year Three is when the story goes "Hello delivery? One order of crazy please"

It's my favorite year mostly cause of Constantine

Sorry but my Internet went down, using Mobile now so if I make any mistake please tell

>No, not how did you pull the coin from behind my ear, that's magic, I know. Where did you get a five pound coin? Who even uses those?

I wonder what the actual temperature is like there

Okay, situation obligues me to stop here, posting via mobile data is difficult so I'll resume once my Internet is functional

Thousands sorry for this

No worries
It's been fun so far

Detective Chimp is best part of this Year

Thank you!

Thanks OP, been enjoying it so far, will keep an eye out

>People hate Injustice

It's so fun!

People don't hate Injustice.

They think it's shit.

And it is, it's wonderful, wonderful, shit.

>They think it's shit.

But it isn't. Stuff actually happens.

>Stuff actually happens
On account of almost every single character being monumentally stupid.

The highest honor goes to Hal "Gee, that Sinestro has really turned over a new new-leaf, no deceit or duplicity here" Jordan.

And who could forget the glorious random piece of debris. Slayer of Nightwing.

>The highest honor goes to Hal "Gee, that Sinestro has really turned over a new new-leaf, no deceit or duplicity here" Jordan.

Hal has always been dumb

>And who could forget the glorious random piece of debris. Slayer of Nightwing.

He broke his neck landing on a rock

Well, looks like my Internet was fixed and everything is ok. Sorry for all of this, deeply sorry

dormammu ive come to bargain

One of the best panels ever

Year Three is also my favourite

Has there been a Constantine comic in recent years better than Injustice.

OP, thank you. I've been having a rough couple of days and these storytimes have been great for letting me forget about stuff for a bit. Keep up the great work.

I've been reading this comic (trying to catch up on it) recently and I just read a chunk past the parts being posted here yesterday.

All I gotta say is that I fucking love this stupid comic. Even though all the characters are dumb. So much keeps happening that makes it constantly entertaining.

Also OP you're really great for story timing so much of this. Kudos!

Sorry, one million sorries for this but my Internet connection keeps breaking, hoping I can at least storytime this last issue of the day

Glad to know that. Makes me happy that I can brighten someone's day

Literally how much more OP can you get?

Is there a smug Sinestro count?

How many smugs are we at?

I only know a little bit of info about Kyle Rayner, but the way Sinestro killed him really pissed me off.

Yes, he's no scrub. He's a guy who endured being the solo green lantern corps for like ten years himself

I'm wondering where exactly Superman went past the point of no return.

Killing Joker

But The Joker murdered 11 billion people!

It was when he formed a private """peacekeeping""" force of enhanced humans. He was sliding down the slope before that, but that was the moment where he really was like "we dictatorz now"

Killing Billy.

Everything else was just the result of being in a gigantic clusterfuck of idiots surrounding him.

t. Batman

Joker had it coming, I'm surprised he didn't gut Harley too considering she aided Joker in the nuke.

I never got to the point in the story but when he killed some civilians was probably it I think in year 5. Everything else up to that point was all Batman's and others fault for being huge moralfag retards.

>Killing Etrigan
Injustice confirmed shit universe once more

What's up with John's hair in this?

dont worry, youll see

The worst weakness ever.

An inconveniently long chant.

Shazam's got the right idea.

Killing Oliver

Murdering Ollie and not being apologetic at all.

THE RIDE BEGINS

Shit.
I thought so too, except I can't actually remember how/why Billy was killed. (I think in the video game Superman killed him right? I haven't played it in ages.)

And later in the comic when the Greek Gods show up to fight against Superman. It looked like Zeus was the one who killed Billy.

But maybe I missed something.
My memory isn't that great.

What are Erigan's powers? What was he expecting to happen?