/Billy/ General

Best boy needs to fuck that MILF.

hes gay for Steve tho
who /Stilly/ here?

Me. Steve should reject Billy and break his heart

i literally just finished s2
>billy and max did not do a single thing, yet had an egregious amount of screentime
>half of the fucking show was relationship drama and nancy being a whore

i literally regret watching this season. should have just watched a comp of all the smoke monster scenes, those demodogs were lame as fuck, at least give them SOME spatial warping ability god damn it

The actor says he's not.

Steve's actor says he may be

I'm real glad billy has an obsession with steve and that in the final episode their relationship with each other was not resolved at all, and Steve will probably continue being harassed and shit on just like before because Billy knows he could take him.

Steve's actor might be a faggot himself and projecting t b h
Billy's actor's answer was absolute CHAD.

>tfw he will never give you these bedroom eyes

Joe is no faggot, you fag

>sociopath
>attempted murderer
>reckless driver
>alcoholic
>racist
>child abuser
>adultery provoker
>general asshole

I mean are we supposed to hate this character or something? I'm just not sure.

>tfw he's so secure about his masculinity that he's appear borderline gay
That was the 80's

>Mike, meet your new dad
KINO

>reject Billy and break his heart
I don't wanto see turbo Chad cry again ;_;

I was disappointed that the kids did nothing for 30 seconds while he was beating Steve’s skull in

They had the bat and Will’s .22 right there, and Max finally decided to stab with that serum before threatening him with the bat

Steve getting punched in the head repeatedly was the scariest shit in this season

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

>that genuine smile

first take he didn't see her before

Neglected MILF needs that dick. Do it Duffels.

WE'RE ALL PATRIOTS HERE

Those aren't bedroom eyes. Those are Chad eyes. You see Jeffrey Dean Morgan do the same look and he's never been gay.

Fags are deluding themselves. Billy's destiny is to be the MILF destroyer.
Do you think Mike's dad would even care? Dude is an amoeba.

Mike wouldn't let Billy pork his mom. His dad wouldn't care

Who that milf be?

>Mike stopping an ultrachad like Billy
Literally how.

With El's help, obviously

Cara Buono

>kids meddling
Disgusting.

Based drapes on that milf game, thanks lad

>Do you think Mike's dad would even care? Dude is an amoeba.
Yes I can see him grabbing his war rifle and killing Billy on the spot.

>doesn't fuck his wife
What is he expecting exactly?

This was on purpose.

They have 3 kids already, why would he fuck her

Christ, his shirt barely fits around his biceps

>why would he fuck her
You can't be serious.

She is old and not that cute and they have enough kids already. So?

benefits of being a /fit/manlet

I can't tell if he is cute or a potato-face

You're a fag.

>manlet
he seems like 5'10

that's what I said

Does she also read Conan?

he's still taller than average

taller than the average girl maybe

oh boy here we go
>inb4 manlets get btfo

average girl is america is 5'4

She was always a superior wife to Adriana the back stabbing whore

I still don't understand if he didn't want Max hanging out with Lucas because of racism(since he never ever says the magic words) or because he just hated the kids.
Also, his beating of Steve was completely justified from his pov, just think about it.

>had a fuckdate in program but autist dad forces me to look out for dumb brat that doesn't listen anyway
>search for her everywhere, can't find her
>fuck fuck fuck
>go to desolate place innawoods, find adult there that shouldn't be there
>he says he's alone
>I see he's lying
>an adult in a fuckshack with my 13 years old step-sister
>and he was lying about it
What would you do, seriously?

this dude was being the noble one here everyone just has a hardon for steve

I know, Billy was right.

I was scared shitless he was gonna beat up Steve to death, but yeah the guy had a good reason to kick his ass

Nah, for some reason writers this season decided nothing should happen to established characters.

Even having Billy's dad as a super asshole ex-vet or something is a set-up for a possible redemption arc if the character's successful enough, so they can say "he wasn't a sociopathic asshole, it was his dad that made him like that!"

>what did I tell you about hanging out with that filthy nigger maxine? if I see you around that spear chucker one more time, the next time you see him, he will be hanging from a tree

What did Billy mean by this?

Dacre is a shitty actor

I hope they give him a redemption arc.
I need Steve and Billy fighting monsters together

Nah we need some asshole in this series, even the doctor was good this season(which I liked, the "bad gubment scientists" gets old after a while) and I'd rather an entertaining asshole than a mediocre side-kick.

Billy will be the renegade hero

I imagine billy saving steve from demogorgs and then rubbing it each time they meet.

Kinda gay

>kinda gay
it's gayer things, so it'll fit right in

>gain 15kg
>arms still look like twigs from the front
JUST

t. 15yo

I dont understand what this comes from?

>tfw you'll never be as cool as Billy
Fuck this, fuck being 25 khv and wasting prime time in HS.

How wet was she here?

Maybe in small-merica

pretty wet.
she was masturbating in bath

Dads do that with sons, the bad ones.

>drives a great car
>deeply respects his veteran father
>could have fucked a married women but didnt do it because hes a moral person
>gave some tips to Steve on how to be a better basketball player
>actively cares for his sister even if shes a brat and doesnt want her to get blacked

I sweat everytime I see this scene

Adriana was just too stupid to even be a house wife.

faggot forgot to tell Mike to go home

it had nothing to do with racism he even says he just knows whats kids are going to get into fucked up situations and he was totally right.

he was right about everything user.

Chad has come to stranger things to save everyone(sjobs)

Why do you think we alway said that Billy did nothing wrong?

Who cares.

Respect out of fear is shit

Mama wheeler cares

Pick up on the subtle clues peppered throughout thr season. He tells Steve that a pretty boy like him won't have a problem getting girls. He's obsessed with the legend of "King Steve." He calls all thr girls at thr school fat cows. His father catches him prepping in the mirror like "some sort of faggot." Billy tries to leaving saying he has a date. His fsther emphasizes that it's a whore. He tells Mike's mom that Nancy "really isn't his type," and oerfectly flirts with her to get info. They're trying to build it as a twist in 3. Now that enough people noticed all the bkatant signals they'll probably change it.

But yeah, user. He's gay. And he wants that Steve dick.

I think all of that is wrong, anyone who has done sports and had active social lives in highschool would disagree I think.

>And he wants that Steve dick.
truly /ourguy/

Hi tumblr.

It's not about being realistic, it's about being current year

I dont see it, you are just reading to much into it I believe.

She is reading too much into it. The actor went out of his way to say that Billy isn't gay, but tumblr gonna tumblr.

huh I also think its a she, stranger things have happened

Anyone who had active social lives would also realize that Billy's an unbelievable sociopath character akin to that blonde kid from IT, so what's your point? It's a tv show with predictable writing.

The writers gave in to every demand of their fans for S2. You can bet they were building up a gay character to be progressive. Billy isn't an unexpected type. The gay guy from Last of Us. Mickey from Shameless. Hyper masculine guys on the surface who just happen to love dick. There was no reason to have him in the show in the first place. He's their token gay.

The inevitable Steve + Billy teamup in S3 is going to be fucking great

It's likely that Billy is a repressed homosexual, that would explain some of the things he does. On the other hand, maybe we are just over-interpreting things. But seriously, it's almost given the Duffers will go for gay romance at some point

yes he is sosiopathic but sosiopaths also have normal mannerisms..

Fans aren't demanding Billy to be gay. You spend too much time on tumblr.

Whatever. You seem to know way more about tumblr than I do, faggot. Billy is their failed gay same way Steve is their failed bully. Let's see if they make him a main character and add other superfluous characters to S3.

I mean, Netflix has to tick off the diversity boxes, right?
And it's not even Sup Forums being autistic, normalfags on twitter and reddit got the same homo vibe

I think Steve could beat him if he hides all the plates.

manlets on suicide watch

This.
That shit was absolutely barbaric.

>I mean, Netflix has to tick off the diversity boxes, right?

Yes, that's what I'm thinking too. But judging by the rumours that Will is gay and how the season 2 went, I would risk saying that they will go for Mike/Will and then in season 4 or 5, for Billy/Steve. I think they will try to keep Billy in the closet for some time.