Why did they admit it? why didn't they just deny it?

Why did they admit it? why didn't they just deny it?

Because those were considered “warning shots” for worse things they’ve done probably.

24/7, 365, pussy stays on their mind

They probably had info on the real pedos of Hollywood, so this was done to discredit them.
Real Hollywood pedos are still making big money and molesting children.

just deny til the end

if they dont, people will look into it and find the real truth about the cloning centers and all that shit

Saying it didn't happen might just provoke others to come out.

Saying it did doesn't really mean he'll get into trouble, as there is no legal proof. Spacey technically said he didn't really remember.

Deny until they actually reveal it, then use it as an opportunity to reveal more stuff about others involved.

I'm surprised Weinstein didn't just unleash a barrage of dirty laundry at everyone around his level.

because they've probably done far worse and by admitting to the lighter allegations they can only hope the more serious allegations don't reach
public scrutiny

Admitting it only opens the floodgates

>Deny
>More people come forward proving you've done it numerous times, you're reputation is forever ruined because you're a proven liar
>Apologize
>Might actually control the damage and make you seem less bad, you might even mean it, unless of course you have dozens of other skeletons in the closet waiting to be revealed.

Why indeed?

If someone accuses you these days, you are going down anyway. Might as well sink with your dignity intact instead of admitting guilt, apologizing and begging for forgiveness. Think of it like as if you were going to be burned on a stake because you are a witch. There's no way you can save yourself anymore. Would you stay stoic or start crying for mercy?

So embrace your faith even if you didn't chose it?

Spacey likes his privacy. He admits to it so he'll be shunned and he'll disappear into obscurity with his millions and live comfortably for the rest of his life.

Because they're actors playing the role of villain.

Because they know more stuff will come out if they deny.

>Caring about what happens to Hollywood millionaires
You should be rooting for everything getting burned to the ground

my, how the tables have turned

>I'm surprised Weinstein didn't just unleash a barrage of dirty laundry at everyone around his level.
This. He should have denied it and then released dirty on big stars. If he had done that few people would care about him.

This. I was talking to a friend who was calling it a "witch hunt" just based on the accusations of loose women but I had said "why the fuck is no one denying anything then?" .

Because they have balls.

Exactly.

Well, not exactly. I assume you meant fate.

>Spacey likes his privacy.
kek i wonder why

>Might as well sink with your dignity intact

By being a lying piece of shit fearing justified repercussions for your actions? Some dignity.

people might not like you, but they will respect you if you stay defiant and refuse to give in to public demand

the ones who give in to pressure and apologize are forever known as soft cowards, nobody respects them

>deny everything + maintain your “dignity”
>50 other victims come forward because the first accusation wasn’t taken seriously
>you are forever known as a wrinkly old lecherous ballsack
>your career is over
>everyone sees you as a pathetic degenerate who forces people into sex s because no one will sleep with them voluntarily
we did it! we won against the hollywood machine!

Well, Spacey claims he doesn't remember, he just admitted it because of all the alcohol.

Exactly.

>There is no proofs.
>We have to believe what some guy said happened 30 years ago.
>No legal repercutions because the cases are too old, I think.

They are so stupid, just deny it and that's all.

The real question is why they didn't take pride in it and apologized instead.

Nobody will respect you, nothing is worse than idiots who everybody knows are guilty yet they keep denying it to the end, many famous murderers do this and just look pathetic

not on Spacey's mind

ted bundy is more respected than you

Only creeps think Bundy is "respected".

kek, we watched his Death of a Salesman in English class. Was bretty good.

>dozens of other skeletons in the closet
things are gonna get soopy

>truth about the cloning centers
>tellmemore.jpg

They'd waste him if he did that. They would fake his death by putting him in a coma. Then they would revive him and torture him until he dies.

don't fuck with pedowood

F

Spacey admired to picking up a 14 year old putting him on the bed and then drunkly laying on top of him for a few minutes.
It's not great, but in a sane society he wouldn't be burned at the stake for it.
Maybe he forgot the state of America.

>giving a fuck about anyone in Hollywood
fuck em

Because they're good honest men and not lying pieces of shit.

How do you know that's not exactly what he's doing behind the scenes?

They are ultracucked by feminism and white knighting or they know that they can be proven guilty so might as well admit to it.

thats the thing that I don't get. Donald Trump was accused in court of raping a 14 year old 4 times no biggie. The X-Men nerd was part of a decades long underage twink fuck party circuit no biggie. Spacey drunkenly tried to fuck a 14 year old and stopped, and likes doing gay shit when he's wasted, and everyone loses their shit. He doesn't even rape the dang dudes, he just puts it out there. If anything he liked being rejected or beaten up or whatever. He got , "mugged" for trying to blow a dude in a park that one time. He payed up a $5k watch to hush some bartender for showing the dude his dick. And they're like cancelling successful shows and destroying him over it. Of the sexual deviants Spacey's shenanigans wasn't even that bad.

nah, all faggots should be dragged behind cars until dead

well hook up faggot I'll drive

boipucci

>defend faggotry
>n-no you're the faggot
is this that famous faggot projection I keep hearing about?

I didn't stutter faggot. I also didn't defend shit. The sitting President was accused with more merit than Spacey of full blown rape and nobody gives a shit.
>is this that famous faggot projection I keep hearing about?
Yes it absolutely is. You're clearly very sexually conflicted and you project your personal self loathing at the thing you hate about yourself. Nice to see that you have that level of self-awareness lel

lel good stuff

He did. Why do you think all this other shit is coming out?

>grabs a man's gonads and designates ownership
>tries to seduce some hot boypussy, takes no for answer

Why is it newsworthy I already knew Spacey is a perv. But he didn't sodomise anyone.

As far as I can tell Hoffman was having bant, and spacey was enjoying his premium democrat membership

don't get me wrong I believe they should've denied it but how is lying keeping your dignity intact? it's pretty much the total opposite