MAJOR HAPPENING: Holy Grail of Blind Items (PEDO HOLLYWOOD -SPACEY, SINGER, SPIELBERG)

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html

>"This is the holy grail. This is what is on the horizon for some actors/producers and directors that will ruin them for all time"

HOLY SHIT!

>Academy Award winning Actor who had a preference for boys who didn't speak english and that almost killed some of them.
Kevin Spacey

>A list director who went for children younger than 16 on the island probably
Bryan Singer .

>A list director that kids called grandpa and who would rather kill himself then be exposed. he's on top of the top and has way too much to loose. Also he made so many "kids friendly" movies, he would never want anyone to know he's a pedophile.
Steven Spielberg

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html
chud.com/community/t/74262/what-is-it-by-crispin-glover-an-interesting-read
youtu.be/d0C_Dnt7k_0?t=299
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spielberg was always "too good" with kid actors and he seemed a bit obsessed with childhood wonder in all his movies.

if true it puts his career in a new light

this cartoon wasn't far too off then.

I've always heard stuff about spielberg. He's the head jew in hollywood and has a powerful army of lawyers

So people just immediately believe this faggots blog posts upon reading them?

tbf Hollywood can just burn to the ground as long as Emily Jean Stone is safe.

its more fun to believe

None of the kid actors in Spielberg films were good

Yes. Proof is for faggots

>all of them turning out to be true

too late im accusing emma of reverse rape. stay tuned to my twitter

literally all have become true. Anyway this guy is a famous entertainment lawyer with proven track history,

so fuck off you kike shill. FUCK OFF

Which ones have turned out true?

I am pretty sure that is not what reverse rape is.

>literally all have become true
This is straight up bullshit user

Imagine if it's Tom Hanks. Jesus, I think the world will end if this happened

So what's the island? Haiti?

Weinstein, Brett Ratner, Spacey (not this blind item, others)

CDAN hasn't all become true. Many of them have, but not all. Sup Forums has memed him into writing complete bullshit on there before.

However, a list that has proven to be 100% accurate is this old gossip list from 2004. A considerable amount of info that is accepted now wasn't known then and yet it's present here:
web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

Tom Hanks has a reputation of being a cunt.
The true holly saint who not must go down is Keanu.

Let me guess, Hillary Clinton is also involved with this? And it all takes place in the basement of a hamburger restaurant?

Spare noone

>Spacey, Kevin. Way back in the closet--behind your old sneakers--that's where Kevin's hiding. Likes his men young. Very young.
>Paltrow, Gwyneth. Reportedly a "favorite" of Harvey and/or Bob Weinstein. Nymphomaniac whose cheating on Brad may have been the real reason they broke up.

And something something jews, etc
*sigh* Que the responses from the skinhead peanut gallery *rolls eyes*

chud.com/community/t/74262/what-is-it-by-crispin-glover-an-interesting-read

god i want it all to be true

you shills are so transparent

you can't shift the conversation.

nobody here will fall for it

FUCK OFF BACK u traitor to humannity

Pizza gate is real. Sup Forums was right again.

t. jews

>Joe Francis Land

wtf is this

Apocalypse Culture I and II should be required reading for people posting on Sup Forums.

Incredibly embarrassing post if genuine

>Almodovar, Pedro. Gay.

What?! No way!

>Empire of the Sun
>ET
>AI

>Walker, Paul. Bisexual. Hung. Linked with Tyrese.
BUT THE FAMILIA

>Fraser, Brendan. FOD. Hygienically challenged. (Brendan, you stink! Bathe, man, bathe!)
>De Niro, Robert. "Stupid and boring." "Socially lost, but a total gentleman to work with." "A big weirdo; he once complained that our coffee was too expensive!" Ho-hopper; linked to prostitutes both domestically and internationally. Prefers African-American women (and, if one rumor is to be believed, women who prefer bubble-gum to beer).
>Deneuve, Catherine. Into young boys in leather.
>Harris, Ed. "Enjoys the company of hung black men from time to time.
>Malle, Louis. Liked little boys
>Manson, Marilyn. Under-hung (two inches, or so I'm told). Has herpes. Linked with Rose McGowan and Parker Posey.
>Foster, Jodie. Closeted L______.
>McGowan, Rose. Jerk. Exhibitionist. Grew up in the anti-Semitic Children of God cult. Used the casting couch to get a part in Scream.

>Thus goes the siren song of cunny and boipucci

It's not Spielberg

I know from a close friend that Jack Nicholson had drew barrymore when she was 13 or 14

>McGregor, Ewan. "Swings both ways. Often." "Serial shagger. Never faithful to his beautiful wife.

Traitor to humanity? I am humanity

>enjoys company of hung black men from time to time.

dont we all, tho

>Harris, Ed. "Enjoys the company of hung black men from time to time.
>Manson, Marilyn. Under-hung (two inches, or so I'm told). Has herpes. Linked with Rose McGowan and Parker Posey.

/ourguys/

Good for him

youtu.be/d0C_Dnt7k_0?t=299

>ywn terminally spit roast a porcine Filipino boy with Kevin Spacey

>Chow Yun Fat. The Coolest Man Alive.
B A S E D

>Seagal, Steven. Probably onw of the chillest actors in Hollywood, very well hung. Has worked for the KGB, the CIA and the Mafia. Doesn't like birthdays.