Netflix is making Kino again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dW9EIxEqrJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very progressiv.

>black mother
>has a black kid

Thanks for clarifying

Why the fuck was their race relevant if it's about a kid with superpowers? Fucking hell, these cunts just can't help themselves with their race-obsessed bullshit.

What are you six years old? Of course race is relevant

Because nowadays black characters are a novelty somehow

Why is there never a dad?

>black family
>no father
at least the show is accurate

>black father not pictured

>a single black mom

With the power of welfare

black fathers were exchanged for the welfare state some time ago unfortunately.

maintaining some realism

>kino about garden equipment
Literally what?

Because blacks are a novelty
How ironic

>single black mother
A bit redundant desu.

>single mother raising a 7 year old kid who has superpowers
Meh who cares
>black single mother raising a black 7 year old kid with black superpowers
YAAAAAS QUEEN

super nigger

Oh I remembered the shot, it was actually interesting.

Should been a half white kid.

this is predictive programming to get all the blacks acclimated to the autists they are gonna shit out after the get vaccinated

>black mother
>single
thanks for clarifying

>FORM OF: Increased welfare benefits!
>SHAPE OF: Neglecting your child to go hoeing!

>Ywn be so woke you're freed from Parenthood

Holla @ my white bois up in they sheds getting they Lego on

youtu.be/dW9EIxEqrJw

>these cunts just can't help themselves with their race-obsessed bullshit

this lady would know I guess any article besides this tweet?

Black americans watch 7 hours of tv a day (average), so they're an important audience

Heroes did it better with a white single mother and a mulatto child with technopathy.
If it isn't even half as good as Micah's parts in Heroes it's shit

How do blacks pay for Netflix?

Imagine all the bicycles that grandma is going to have to axplain

Is this the Witcher adaptation we are waiting for?

The US government literally gives out promo codes.

t. Netflix North America marketing

>Watch this incredible show about a back kid using his superpowers to find his dad and get his high school diploma

someone's grandmother gets it and then everyone else shares the password

>single black mother
shouldn't they be upset about this? aren't they trying to break stereotypes?

Seems like an interesting concept. Shame they went down the old "making a seven year old act like a three year old" road. It doesn't happen as often now, but I used to see this shit in movies and TV all the time. I suspect they did it because child actors were shit, but still.

>single
I hope she gets colonized

He's a seven year old nigger with no dad, acting like a three year old is pretty advanced development

no they're pushing the single mother is good since forever now, were you living under a rock or what?

What's his superpower? Making his dad disappear?

The real superpower would be making him appear

His super power is digesting milk.

Have you even bothered to do a cursory google or watch a trailer? His Dad is dead.

>mfw she has a white bf who is abusive and the superhero kid saves her

gang related crime huh?

lmao

>single moms making shitty choices, getting into abusive relationships, and dragging their kids down with them
That wouldn't be PC. She probably has like an evil white boss who sexually harasses her or something.

His superpower is passing the mirror test at 5

What is it with Netflix and blax?

what is it with netflix and their huge debt and no sustainable profit model?

blacks make great consumers
it's honestly a no brainer to market towards them

>single mom blowing tyrone in the back of a car while the kid looks through the car window and cries

Why is this the first thing I thought of? You've all seen the gif. I don't have it, but it's funny and sad as fuck. But I imagined that kid just popping the black dudes head with his super powers and laughed out loud.

Enjoy my blog.

if the kids dad was a super villian and in jail it would be kino

Niggas came up with the netflix and chill meme, if they pander to them they won't even have to spend as much for advertisement since they'll just do it all on social media for them.

I bet he has blonde hair in a bad combover, and talks like a typical New York braggart.

Race issues aside, this idea isn't even original. Or interesting.

>this idea isn't even original. Or interesting.
Netflix in a nutshell

What happened to the father?

>happy about diversity
>doesnt mention the stereotype of the absent black father

He went out to buy a pack of smokes.

can you imagine being this obsessed with race that every time your race has a new show, regardless of whether its good or not, you are excited about it?

why are liberals so obsessed with race

>buy a pack
Blacks don't buy packs, they buy singles walk the block and do it all over again because they're morons.
Stores in the ghettos cater to these retards and make bank because black logic doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure OP is being ironic

isn't that illegal? I've never seen that shit.

Top kek, mane.

At least they're depicting the problem with the situation. Single black households is an epidemic.

didnt you read? the father also had superpowers and disappeared

It's not legal but they don't care, I've seen a few chimp out when they can't buy their singles.
They'll walk in a pack, act like a bunch of monkeys in the store and mess with shit if the clerks don't know what the fuck to do. All these idiots do is demand they sell them a single cigarette and a can/bottle of beer instead of buying packs of either. It's ridiculously marked up for the homie tax but hey if the gook shop owners can exploit these idiots to fund their kids college there's nothing wrong with it.
Cops know it happens but they also know what happens when they get denied their singles.

black people not realising that all this promotion of single mother life is in fact hindering them

There never was a father, kind of like Anakin, this child was conceived through niggichlorians

Lmao

>their own promotion
>implying it's the black promoting it and not (((them)))

having no father is not a super power

Should be the supervillain t b h

the story writes itself. his father was the heir to a monarchy but an evil white man killed him even though he never dindu nuffin and now blackboy has to fight the evil white oppressor.

The government will pay far more than any low IQ negro can make

to be honest I am myself am a smoker and wish there was a sort of twin pack of ciggs sold when you didn't want capones but can't afford a full pack