Kristen bell

is hollywood filled with sex crazed maniacs?
brides.com/story/kristen-bell-dax-shepard-riz-ahmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQfiCdBa-yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ok with Kristen Bell being like that.
She seems to be being typecast as that kind of person now anyway, so it's not like anyone is trying to present her as 'pure'

What a slut.

I guess we are like reddit now.

>Bell tells the story of her husband embarrassing her in front of the actor from The Night Of. "I have a real big crush on Riz Ahmed and my husband knows him. He's like my wing man," she said. Except, it seems, Shepard came on a little too strong. "He goes, 'Riz, I just want you to meet my wife. Riz, this is Kristen. She finds you very attractive.' And then it was like, crickets." Apparently Ahmed didn't know what to make of the comment. "You could tell by the look on his face that he was like, 'Is this a trap? Are they inviting me into some type of weird situation after the Globes?'" she said. "I could tell how uncomfortable we made him…and then I just kind of walked away."

WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

>kristen is a fan of some guy and thinks he's attractive
>dax is friends with the guy so he introduces bell to him and makes a joke as if he would actually invite him for a threesome to fuck her
>guy is just confused
Hahaha oh wow what crazy sex freaks!!!!!

Damn

Dax Shepard might be a genius, prevents himself from getting cucked by playing all the cards at once and the potential bull is too stunned to respond.

>prevents himself from getting cucked
c'mon men, the guy must even record the whole thing

lmao what a cuck Riz is was so shocked a woman would say he was handsome he instantly thought it was a trap

giv Veronica Mars gf

id do ungodly things just to cuddle with her

You degenerates, NONE of this is okay

it might be a little okay

>Autistic reaction to a girl thinking you're attractive

Dare I say that Riz is /our guy/?

This is a 10/10 according to Kristen Bell.

Some terrorist looking SoB looks more attractive than you.

i wanna pound Kristen Bell with my brown dick while she sings do you wanna build a snow man

is it a joke. cuckoldry feels nice and pleasant. but beta virgins will never understand.

maybe she's a tumblr girl at heart.

fat bitches on that site love him

>Being this much of a virgin

Lol go back to Sup Forums you fucking autist

If my wife said she has a "crush" on some other guy I'd stop speaking to her, pick up all of her shit and throw it on the street and file for a divorce. Then when she begs for mercy I'd set up our kids and her parents against her for being such a stupid slut

if

by crush she probably just means she likes some character he played thats it

No, she means she's a braindead animal.

nice dubs but she's married to dax shepard so she's not exactly working with a full set hombre

YEs and 3 weeks later you will see that you are all alone and drink and you end up a slob.

Reddit is down the hall to the left.

well what kind of personality traits do you think they'd have, the people who want to be recorded doing emotions and poses and be seen and known by everyone in the world

it depends. do i got to have a crush too?
if its just platonic that's ok.

if she wants to fuck other people. let her be a slut away from me. but she gets nothing

Dude, she was with her husband.

never watched a show that you really liked some character
she never even met the dude before

>Some terrorist looking SoB
what a pleb you are not knowing who Riz Ahmed is. Not watched The Night Of, Nightcrawler, or Four Lions?

I'm sure she's his "wingman" too. Oh wait that'd be sexist and he'd be accused of sexual assault

youtu.be/jQfiCdBa-yE

They have an open relationship ship and are literally open about it. Dax probably gets off on watching bulls breed his wife.

And they seem like a great, happy couple. Happy wife, happy life. Remember that fellas.

> low testosterone numale

Welcome to 2014 kiddo

I don't watch every Hollywood diarrhea accident.

S T A Y M A D
jealous white boi cant get no white pussy

>open relationship
i.e. she fucks other men and he's not allowed to complain

Dax or ? Because at least Dax is a motorcycle gearhead that does his own stunts instead of a being insincere cuck enabler on Sup Forums

>haha it's just a joke my husband isn't actually a cuck and I don't actually want to be spitroasted :^) just a prank bruh

Nightcrawler came out 3 years ago.
The Night of came out last year.
Surprised you haven't even heard of Four Lions. I think youre underage desu.

I realize that your post clearly shows you've never actually been in a relationship before, but just you know, when you get a girlfriend you don't magically stop finding other women attractive. This works vice versa. Both you and your significant other will still always find other people attractive.

Dude, she's married to DAX SHEPPARD. Clearly what she finds attractive is highly unpredictable. Maybe you have a shot, fatty.

me too desu

is that the list you keep in the pocket of your skinny jeans so you never forget who and what you are?

So what were their reactions when they found out their T-levels? Were they shocked/upset by how low they were, or did they take it as a badge of honor and claim that they were free of toxic masculinity or something?

Stay virgin

Since when was bell a titty monster?

i saw that movie only for the sex scenes

i wanna lick her weird eyes

shes not.
lot of movie magic going on there, darling.

is he the dude from rogue one?
he was pretty cool

he is pretty cute desu

not gorgeous or anything but cute + approachable-looking is an appealing combo

She didn't breastfeed for a day, hence they got fucking huge specifically for that chips scene.

I almost thought this was going to turn into a good place thread.
Silly me. Is like Sup Forums has two personas, from one side the pedo politician and the other side the gossip girl.

I only saw her in Deadwood and the Good Place and didn't know she was in so many other things, wow.

I don't know how she looks now but i saw her at LAX about 6 Years ago and her skin was so smooth. I still can't find her hot. She is just cute to me.

dude, she's not the hottest person in that series by a long shot

I found the new CHIPs funny.

B

hows she approchable shes pretty much perfect

caramel skin goddess

>CGI Bobs

him?

she could suplex me, fucking talllet

Well maybe one could talk about a series and its characters without making up a beauty contest......and who would be the hottest anyway?

Tahani. Janet is cute in a weird way

Come on man

Of all people, why attack Riz? He's incredibly chill and a nice dude. He even played an idiot terrorist in a British black-comedy taking the piss out of them.

Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

maybe she meant his personality is 10/10 and she finds that attractive? it's the only thing that would make any sense desu

how?

I only saw this movie because my ex put it on.
The banging that followed was great lmao

Those were the days.

who's this drax guy?

julian draxler

That sounds like the name a super villain would use.

She's like a sexy Spinosaurus

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT