George A. Romero Son Developing RISE OF THE LIVING DEAD

>Origins takes place in the Turmoil of the 1960’s just shortly before “Night of the Living Dead”, and explains how The ‘Original’ Romero Zombie was created. In 1962, Dr. Ryan Cartwright was on the scientific and altruistic path to find a way for humans to sustain life in the event of M.A.D (Mutual Assured Destruction), a huge topic brought on by the Cuban Missile Crisis. Little did he know that over the course of the next several years of his life, he would take a well-funded and military focused journey to the darkest corners of the world… as he creates the ultimate weapon for the government and a curse that will plague mankind for the rest of days.

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3467991/george-romeros-son-announces-rise-living-dead-love-letter-dad/

cool hope it's good

Can't wait.

Can't be any worse than any of his father's works on zombie movies, beside being the re-thinker of the zombie trope in movie history, those movies are uttershit.

>fully funded with $30000
oh boy we're getting some kino

put your life savings on a bet that it stars tom sizemore and bj hendricks.

What the fuck can the son bring

My dad was an very successful architect don't see any companies calling me up to design shit

Sounds fun. I like movies set in the 60s and 70s

It will be like Brian Herbert's Dune books or Christopher Tolkien's Middle Earth books.

Just pretend Night, Dawn and Day are the only ones and forget the rest. Why do we even need a prequel about the dead rising when Romero said he'd remain complete ambiguous on the subject?

>son making a prequel to explain backstory of dead father's classic

>Night of the Living Dead
>Dawn of the Dead
>shit
>>/plebbit/ is that way friendo

>Romero said he'd remain complete ambiguous on the subject?
I recall the first film explaining why the zombies are rising. Something about satellites and space radiation.

They both had fathers who created fantastic works George A Romero created trash for the most part

Hopefully he's more like early Romero and not late Romero.

The only good non-George Dead-movie coming through.

Post yfw it gets the inevitable remake-treament

FOR FUCKS SAKE I THOUGHT THIS PIECE OF SHIT GENRE WOULD DIE WITH HIM WHY?! WHY?!!!!!!

>The only good non-George Dead-movie coming through.
Only if you don't count Zombie 2.

Well then you should git gud and maybe they will

reminder that George died before making, Road of The Dead, which he described as Fast and The Furious meets his zombie anthology

>it's set in a sanctuary city where this fat cat runs a haven for rich folks, and one of the things that he does is stage drag races to entertain them >There's a scientist there doing genetic experiments, trying to make the zombies stop eating us, and he has discovered that with a little tampering, they can recall certain memory skills that enable them to drive in these races. It's really The Fast and the Furious with zombies
missed out on this kino
George died 3 days later after telling these details

OH SHIT FaMolEee

Can't wait for War of the Living Dead

You're the true pleb for not mentioning DAY,

>muh gorefag
day is fucking shit, go back to rėddit.

Unreliable narrator. It was a newscaster reporting what might and might not have been true.

True plebbitor right here.

So basically just day of the dead again, the original script.

day is a piece of shit technical demo with shit acting. its good if all you want from a film is to indulge in your gore fetish

The fact that you can't get past the gore and see how genius the movie is leads me to believe you're a little pussie bitch qith a quivering tum-tum that can't stomach the gore parts

at least its still being made. Romero was never going to direct it, he only wrote it

Land was an ok novelty. Still shit but not as bad as the later ones.

I doubt he's even heard of it let alone seen it.

Good thing, because zombie 2 is fucking garbage.

Fulci sux Dix N Cox

>Rise of the

Fuckign dropped.

>and explains how The ‘Original’ Romero Zombie was created

>Rise of the A,I
>Stanley Kubricks Daughter tackles the age old question of how Hal 9000 became evil!

He made some entertaining schlock.

You know who else made some entertaining schlock?

Thats right adolf hitler.