The ultimate assassin killing machine that gave the world's greatest soldier the run for his money

>The ultimate assassin killing machine that gave the world's greatest soldier the run for his money
>Cant stop a 15 year old

Is this the ultimate jobbing?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Strength_Scale
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's Spider-man.

Is Spider-Man stronger than Capt.?

Rather a lot.

That 15 year old could bench a fucking building.

>not knowing spidey is a beast

He soloed the x-men

Hulk > Thor > Spider Man > Iron Man\Cap\Bucky > Widow\Hawkeye > Regular dude

they did stop him. they wore him out until he couldn't react to his spider-sense in time then clocked him across the head

He's stronger than anyone who isn't Vision, Hulk, or Thor.

Yeah, a fair bit stronger.

Kinda think he doesn't have the strength of a regular 15-year old

holy fuck yes. Cap is as good as a top tier Olympic weightlifter most often, mcu caps best feat is holding down a helicopter for a few seconds. meanwhile spider-man tosses cars around like toys and can support entire buildings.

Spider-Man (Peter Parker) - 25 tons

Captain America (Steve Rogers) - 1,200 lbs

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Strength_Scale

No they didn't. He webbed them up on the floor and left.

He's fighting a child with superpowers. He wouldn't be going all out as he wouldn't want to kill a kid at that point, and Spidey is genuinely stronger than anyone Bucky had fought before.

By orders of magnitude.

You'd think that if they were going to make Spider-Man top dog in the MCU that they might as well make him a black guy.

Yes, but in "CA: Civil War", right after the scene in the thumbnail, Cap fought against Peter and WON when they disputed force.

The "why" was never explained.

Cap outsmarted him. Pete is too inexperienced.

>Ultimate killing machine evolved from thousands of genetically engineered specimens from the smartest scientists in the universe over centuries.
>Can't stop some mild mannered geeky newspaper reporter from Kansas

Pretty sure every incarnation of Iron Man is stronger than Spiderman

>Daily reminder T'Challa solo'd Bucky in his Winter Soldier form with nothing but pure skill
>Daily reminder T'Challa is the strongest human in the MCU

Really rattles the brainiac

T'Challa is also not just an ordinary human with training.

He is basically a supersoldier from herbal drugs.

>they disputed force

Not really.

he's also the panther gods chosen warrior or some shit yeah? that's got to have perks.

Thing is, in most incarnations Cap is Marvel's Batman in that he is the very low powered guy that always manages to win against people that should outpower him to ridiculous levels.

He had done just stupid things like take out Juggernaut with just a shield bash.

...Oh shit, if they explain that in the movie everyone's gonna be like 'bath salts lmao' aren't they?

>tried to fight a physically stronger foe using strength
what did you think was going to happen? he didn't try to outsmart or outfight him, only overpower him with his arm, and that trick gets old fast

How not?

It was basically a "tug of war". Peter on one side, Cap on the other, and Cap won.

Doesnt cap have a decent time resisting his strength in Civil War? Like not counting blasters.

No.

holy shit yes in terms of physical strength there is only a handful stronger then spider man.

>b-but why could he kinda beat a young Spider-Man???

not to mention in the first instance, he was brainwashed to basically KILL Captain America

in Civil War, he didn't know who Spider-Man was and definitely didn't want to fucking obliterate some random guy especially after the media is painting him as a killer

Yep. Spidey is stronger than the dude n terms of physical strength

616 is peak human, Mcu Steve is superhuman, stronger than ultimate cap that used to be the strongest cap.

As for Peter sure, 25 sounds like his adult peak, but this is teen Peter

Steve tried to kill him, and is pretty comfortable with killing, even more than Bru version

He is also the only heroic guy in the movie and the only one that is right and rational

>Steve tried to kill him
When will this meme die? Steve only destabilized the trailer down Spidey's head after he stood up like nothing from a powerful impact of his vibranium shield to the head meaning Steve decreed Peter had super human durability.

Isn't Spiderman as fast as Quicksilver? He was in the Silver Age.

Fuck off, peak humans are more overpowered than flying bricks, Fuck Tarzan, Fuck batman, Fuck captain America. Is not that the characters are bad or anything it's just that trying to measure their habilities always ends in autism, they make less sense than alien overlords or magic.

Nigga, Spidey could turn Captain America into Captain South America with a single punch.

I know you masturbate to Evans, but that's not own it works, also your argument falls apart if you think that if the shield hit him so hard that thought he could survive the trailer it means that the hit with the shield was already mortal. The first time we see captain fascism in the movie he kills someone breaking his spine.

>Losing to one of Marvel's top superheroes
>Jobbing
Get the fuck out of here

No

Everyone jobs to Spidey when Spidey is in a story.

Even Spidey jobs to Spidey if one of them isn't Peter Parker.

Dude, Cap got a few hits from Spidey, and it hurt. cap can throw a motocycle and survive a fall from a skyscraper. I think, given those two things, he was able to deduce that Spidey there could handle the trailer.

I think a better thing to bitch about is: How does spidey know how to fight? Strength is one thing, but he was pretty impressive when it came to actual fighting.

Yknow, the same goes for cap, when did the dude learn fucking martial arts? He was just a GI who got super strength. Who the hell trained him?

what if i told you that 15 year old was Spiderman?

>Cap fought against Peter and WON
actually he employed a distraction and escaped

>your argument falls apart if you think that if the shield hit him so hard that thought he could survive the trailer it means that the hit with the shield was already mortal.
I never said it was mortal. I implied the impact was strong enough so a normal person wouldn't quickly stand up like nothing, which is what happened. Stop putting words in my mouth.

>The first time we see captain fascism in the movie he kills someone breaking his spine.
Factually incorrect.

And the fact I dedicate some of my genetic jizz to Chris has nothing to do with my posts, faggot.

That is hardly fair. It wasn't the 90s yet.

>How does spidey know how to fight? Strength is one thing, but he was pretty impressive when it came to actual fighting.
Do you realize he already had experience being spider-man before cw, right?

He can learn fast, he isn't talented and sticks to pretty basic and extremely useful techniques. Anyway the whole Steve knew is bullshit, Steve tried to kill him.

Someone not falling isn't the same as someone not dying when they are crushed by several tons

Still Spidey is pretty OP though, for example his spider sense + super human reflexes and agility make him basically impossible to hit.

25 isn't his peak. It's what he normally does without straining too hard before you do something stupid like get him mad.

Spiderman can lift a the daily bugle

MJ lifts my daily bugle, if you know what i mean

Yeah, love Spidey. X-men jokes aside.

>the movie doesn't agree with me so he was trying to kill him!
Again, this is your personal point of view, but for Cap it was proof enough Spider-Man was durable enough to withstand a trailer falling on him. He wasn't trying to kill anyone.

It's his peak, go fuck yourself fanboy, sure some writers are stupid and don't know of the weight if the stuff he lift sometimes, but that doesn't really matter, 25 tons is what he got after back in black. The whole idea of Spiderman as a 40 tonner is stupid, you are like that one imbecile that repeats that Spiderman says jokes so his enemies don't get scared

>I'll make a name for myself by taking out spider- man!
>humiliation
>beating
>verbal abuse
>jail
Pick 5

That isn't in the movie, we see captain America doing something deadly after killing several people in the movie

>after killing several people in the movie
Whatever, dude. I'm not humoring you anymore.

He can't you autistic idiot, he can endure as a pillar and help redistribute the weight just as hulk did in secret war, that's all. It's a cool feat. But stop your power level stupidity you make spiderfags sound as dumb as the hulkfags

>jobbed

GTFO faggot. Thats one of the few instances 100% true to the books.

You will pretend the guy he fell on didn't died?

He told you he faps watching Evans and you really want a not autistic answer?

This board is shit

Soldiers get trained in combat. And I'm sure he trained with some people in modern day.

In the past he would have gotten advanced lessons from the howling commandos.

I kek'd

I think that was more a matter of Spidey being very lightweight and not anticipating what Cap was going to do, so he didn't have his feet hooked into the ground. He's still a rookie, fighting against the guy whose second power is "master strategist", not unthinkable that he would be outsmarted on the fly like that.

The things he do are not that advanced. They are effective and powerful. But it's nothing you can't learn in 6 months if you are in good shape.

He has heightened reflexes and he's super fucking strong.

They show that off in the movie plenty of times. Cap drops a piece of airline equipment on him for pity's sake and he takes it like a champ.

You see him stop a speeding car himself when Tony plays that Youtube video.

Actually the byline is that Stan Lee had him crack jokes because a silent spider-man might be considered too scary. I can't tell if you were personally too retarded to read what people were actually saying past your sperg-rage or if you genuinely did run into an idiot but given that autistic fit you're having I'm more inclined to go with my first instinct.

How strong is Scott Lang in giant mode? And what about Black Panther? He seems to go toe-to-toe with Cap and Bucky.

>I think a better thing to bitch about is: How does spidey know how to fight?
Proportionate Strength and agility of a Spider, along with spider sense has been carrying him since the Sixties.

As for Cap, he grew up on the streets of Brooklyn during the roaring twenties and the depression. So he learned to fight by fighting. Though actual martial arts, he probably learned from Black Widow.

Black Panther put the Silver Surfer in a headlock.

Spidey is basically the strongest street level hero to put it lightly.

To be fair, Bucky was holding back because he didn't want to kill anyone. Winter Soldier mode would've given T'Challa problems just like it did for Cap.

THIS

He realized he fucked up big time by trying to kill Bucky and prevented Zemo from committing suicide. He also retracted his claws and refrained from killing Zemo out of vengeance because he recognized what turned a family man into a fragment of himself.

I'm talking about in the movies not Hudlin's retarded headcanon.

Close. He's the 2nd. Only Luke Cage has far more physical strength though Spidey's other abilities give him the edge.

pym particles can make you stupid strong, because you dont have to make any since

Yeah I recognize that, but Giant Scott probably ranks 4th after Thor, Hulk, and Vision.

I'm the ultimate Capfag, but let's be real here. 616 Cap is peak human, and MCU Cap is low grade superhuman. Spidey is vastly superior to even MCU Cap in purely physical terms, including strength, agility, and reaction time. The ease with which Pete handles Bucky and Sam is pretty much spot on

Then wait for the movie, nigger. So far he'd be ranked close to Cap/Bucky and below Spider-Man, none of his scene showed his strength prowess just that he's a really skilled and agile fighter.

He was in WS mode during that scene....

I loved that scene so freakin much. Spiderman is stronger than any character in the Civil War lineup in terms of pure strength, except maybe Vision. It was just so awesome and rewarding to see him grab Bucky's arm like it was nothing, when up to that point everyone else had been fighting around that arm like it was a weapon.

That part just really made me happy for a bunch of reasons.

You mean when Zemo says the passcode? That fight was more of a draw because it wasn't really a one-sided beatdown. T'Challa got in good hits as did Bucky.

Kek, he didn't learn shit from his teen years

>Yeah I recognize that, but Giant Scott probably ranks 4th after Thor, Hulk, and Vision.
What about Groot? He easily handled an entire Chitauri squadron, but I guess he hasn't shown enough feats to be ranked yet.

Actually he started out around the 20 ton in the Stan Lee book that explained how the heroes worked. He specifically stated that only Thor, Hulk, and The Thing were stronger than him, but that he was still a very young man and would become even stronger as he grew.

Spiderman has some SERIOUS firepower when he gets mad or gives no damns.

why does hydra cap think he can kill spiderman

Remember the Spider-Man Homecoming trailer? He's holding together a split ship through the sheer force of his own strength and webbing. MCU Spider-Man is definitely a heavy-hitter in physical prowess.

So I do wonder how dangerous if Michael Keaton's Vulture? We know that he has Chitauri tech so that'll help, but most likely, Peter's experience in Civil War gives him the tools to deal with Vulture effectively.

Far stronger.

Well that's what's dangerous about Spider-Man. On a really bad day, he could be a horror movie slasher with his power set. Silent yet deadly. And unless you're a symbiote or have that sense-neutralizing gas, you can't get the drop on Peter.

I was only thinking about the Earth-based heroes. Groot is definitely strong. I'd say he's probably below Vision and above Ant-Man.

>I don't read comic books

Stan Lee doesn't read comics since the 70 and is an absolute hack. Spiderman started around 3-7

1200 is a bigger number than 25 you fucking moron.

That is the thing so many people forget about him. Its one of the reasons Wolverine respects him, because if Spiderman wasn't the walking joke with a mouth that never stops he would be downright scary. He has precognitive danger sense, superhuman strength that has to date let him lift up the entire Daily Bugle building as well as several other very heavy building sized objects, he has incredibly durable webbing that is stronger than steel and he can apply as many coats of the stuff as needed, and he has super agility that allows him to easily use walls and ceilings as a floor to fight on with no vertigo or sensory issues from suddenly standing on a wall of ceiling.

Spiderman is FUCKING SCARY.

Thing is Vulture is probably not 'strong' but he is able to fly and has lots of energy weapons and etc. That means he is able to outdistance Spiderman and has no moral qualms about killing people to draw Spiderman away from his trail.

Spidey has spidey sense. Cap has training, and super human reflexes.