youtube.com/watch?v=3xLuN0beLp0
youtube.com/watch?v=3A1xyy1D0Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn4vJbHOMPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why Beyoncé keep getting whiter?

why does she have a white woman's hair?

I don't understand why women worship her so much

So it's either Yass Queen or it's Wewuz King? Too many choices

They need to remake Lady and the Tramp first. It has problematic scenes like this youtube.com/watch?v=RG5mOd8Ubsk

Could be called Lady and the Drumpft lol

slay slay yaaas

DOn't be racist

as long as they don't get real asians to voice then its perfect as evidenced by all of hollywoods leading roles

Dotard Gwaampfffth btfo!

ISSA QUEEN LMAO FRFR

because they are told to

WE

VIRGINNNN

How do you read this? What does it mean?
Is it just a different pronounciation of "yes"?

BANE?

YAAAS QUEEN!

What's with cultural marxists and queen nigger?

Yas youtube.com/watch?v=3xLuN0beLp0

So was this a homo thing stolen by women?

Blacks don't want to say it, but all the black women want to be light skinned. Beyonce is probably using skin bleach products.

It's how you find fags and SJWs online

It's used to praise a degenerate and/or a coloured person so as no further criticism is allowed

Yas
youtube.com/watch?v=3A1xyy1D0Yk

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn4vJbHOMPo YAS

It's more due to her race mix compared to an average African.

YAAAAAASSSS

lol these black sjws keep saying this stuff but most of them are obsessed with white dick

Women typically look up to celebrities as role models, and Beyonce is one of the most successful black/female celebrities of our generation.
Not really a fan myself, but it's not that hard to understand why it happens.

No she's definitely getting lighter, definitely using some kind of skin whitener. Pretty disingenuous when she's acting as a black role model, unless she wants to try the MJ gambit

I kinda just feel bad for anyone who thinks any of the Disney remakes will be good.

What all are they remaking?

beauty and the beast proved they can't remake shit

Not diverse enough, how about lion queer?

Powerful

Remember when Beyoncé made a “black female power” album and every song on it was written by a white male?

especially when she is a hack of an artist

Who is Ziwe?

Why do people like OP specifically go to twitter, look up quotes to get offended at, from random literal-whos, screencap it, and then post it here to piss off autists like himself?

I remember when it was JLo that was the minority female power business music movie star.

>white

WE

Look at me.

I am the Lion Queen now.

Literally this. It's reinforced so much, I made a comment to my GF about how I'm meh about her and think she's overrated. This led to her talking to her friend who actually had to reinforce how Beyonce is a queen.

Didn't have enough PoC