Daniel Craig in 2002 vs Daniel Craig in 2012

>Daniel Craig in 2002 vs Daniel Craig in 2012

What lessons might we draw from this?

nigga got hot

Hit the fucking gym and get well fitting clothes.

Dress sharp, be sharp.

Little boy haircuts never look good on a grown man during ant tear.

>What lessons might we draw from this?
aging is good

uglier men get more attractive women?

Early 2000’s fashion was garbage.

"dressing cool and super casual" looks shit in real life, getting well fitting smart-casual clothes are much better. also get a haircut and bee yourself

good haircut and shave can go a long way

Younger Craig looks like an aussie.

shave

But Aussies are English?

Stop slouching like you're a decrepit old man

Nope, that's what they tell the plebs

on the left a handsome carefree young man
on the right a aging over the hill old man also saddam is on the left side behind him

Roo roo is perfect

he looks better on the left

physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for being selected by women to entertain them, aka a man devoted to please women even if you claim otherwise, like all men, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.

Literally better shoes and a haircut.

False, walking can stop you being fat but it will not make you healthy

real men like sean connery didnt have to lift and take roids, neither did the ancient greeks or romans. jogging, walking, swiming etc. is the patrician way of taking care of your body. the lifting culture is the way of the pleb, the result of hollywood indoctrination, and party culture over intellectualism

skinnyfat numale detected

>I'm excused from striving to improve myself because I've made up all these dumbfuck parameters that make me better than chad in my mind

I can't even imagine being this delusional.

He is a faggot

close betamale faggot

Early 2000s fashion was a mistake

Men age like fine wine
Women like milk

Lol thats not early 2000s fashion, thats just fashion.

He was never a very good actor, nor is he good looking at all. He just got the Bond role because he was desperate enough to take the job back when bond was limping from lasers, invisible cars and halle berry.

Any man with enough steroids and stylists can look good, and being Bond only compounds that.

Also I've met him, he has a house in the next town over. Dude is a proper short arse.

why is he at a party with saddam hussein??

>I can only improve myself by going to the gym
Geez, you must be a steroid-ridden brainlet

Fashion in the early 2000's was absolutely diabolical

>Strawman

read the sticky fagot. lift brah

No thank you, I climb and farm, I don't need that stuff

The Greeks who cared about fitness trained for hours obsessively every day and most ripped statues you see are guys who were working in manual labour jobs carrying rocks and shit around all day constantly, unfortunately most of us have sedentary jobs now so have to do as much as we can in a shorter time

its not a strawman cause you implyed going to the gym=improving yourself, and if you dont do that you dont want to improve yourself. take a walk and then read a book, thats real improvement, not fake improvement like taking roids and going to the gym, thats only done for 1 thing: getting the attention of party sluts and other roasties. dont tell me most guys lift for strenght. they do it for the looks. real strong men like the ones in strong men competition look like shit.

I want to believe this is sarcasm, but this place is such a shithole now I can't tell anymore. Either way, this crab bucket mentality is pathetic.

good for you Paco

>soyboy detected
enjoy your no gains

Wish I was Paco so I could grow some good old weed

>Steal wife from jew
>Get unlimited powers

>the virgin post

but your suit coats in the dryer and shrink em up put good

How is walking or reading a book improving anything, I go to the gym every day to keep fit and be physically capable of doing things that most people can't, I don't take roids and I have a girlfriend so I don't give a shit about attracting sluts,

Being healthy requires healthy diet and exercise among other things. Doing it allows you to live longer, obviously due to a fear of death, but if you're not afraid then just off yourself now and save me the breath. Being physically fit and eating right requires specific discipline you will not get from doing ANYTHING else. It allows you to experience a broader range of experiences that you would otherwise be too weak to do or unable to do at all.

>Wife left her first husband after an on set affair with Craig.

How long until Rachel Weiz leaves him?

The fuck kind of cloth combination is that in 02?

cocaine is a hell of a drug

>He was never a very good actor, nor is he good looking at all. He just got the Bond role because he was desperate enough to take the job back when bond was limping from lasers, invisible cars and halle berry.
>Any man with enough steroids and stylists can look good, and being Bond only compounds that.
>Also I've met him, he has a house in the next town over. Dude is a proper short arse.
t. jason statham

This

Don't be a /fa/g, wear simple but elegant clothes and don't overstyle your hair

He's wearing jeans in both pictures.

I didn't know the Merovingian was in stuff other than the Matrix, pretty cool.

Just be yourself

yea but his clothes fit correctly in the right picture, he's wearing nice shoes with it, and he doesn't have a middle schooler haircut.

To some degree this is true, at least if yourself is the right person

what's simple but elegant? a plain oxford button down shirt with a pair of slacks or jeans?

He forgot about the True Man's World.

It's still dressing casual, one just fits better.

I hope he had written consent to put his arm around Roo.

normal or skinny dark jeans can go with smart-casual, but baggy light colored jeans cant. theres a difference between jeans and jeans

It's called business casual.

yeah maybe in facebook offices

/fa/ is so pathetic

>=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this level of delusion

Reminds me of the photo of all the eceleb pick up artists, with the alligator suit and steampunk goggles and shit. This is one of the guys but I can't find the actual pic

This, even Pierce Brosnan looks better than Craig does right now. Blond men age like shit just like women

>written consent
Consent needs to be constantly reaffirmed lest it invalidates itself.
Continuous enthusiastic consent is what you need. Anything less is...well, rape.

>Blond men age like shit just like women

i often forget how many retards walk these halls

I doubt you know shit about healthy diets

best troll today hands down

Left pic makes me nostalgic for the early 00s

be on good, sexual terms with an heir to a footbal fortune

00's fashion was the worse

Still get nostalgic tho

I feel like rooney would the the dominant one. Something about her introverted nature and wealth screams "im gonna make you the bitch when we get in the limo"

mystery?

He has the same figure in both pictures, it's literally the haircut and better fitting clothes.

He still has to workout to maintain his physique as he age

Dream on he's Jewish Saffa

date lego

Dark colors and a tailored fit will never go out of style.

take that back

Of course

im sorry but why in the world woudn`t you want to push your body to its aesthetic physiqe
why would you want to go on living and die without exerting all possible means of maximising your potential both physically and mentally
theres even a quote by a philopher who even mentions something similar
(i forgot his name but someone will post it i hope)

What is lego girl up to?

Made me laugh

Because it's shallow. It's Tyler Durden brainless macho behavior. There's no point in having huge amounts of extra muscle except for emotional flaws: insecurity, vanity, etc.

I'm sure there are a few guys who lift not because they are emotionally 12 years old, but many or most of them do.

>conflating lifting with improving yourself mentally
lol, nice try. The two aren't remotely related. The average IQ of a musclehead is probably lower than the overall average IQ.

sean connery was a body builder before bond thats a bad example

Grooming yourself can go a long way

You joke but a well-shaped body through swimming is both healthier and more aesthetic than lifting.

>Jeans with Jacket and tie

you have preconceived notions of the most basic things, you rationalize your own laziness. You're a worthless human being, and even though you know it I thought it might pay to remind you.

Tell that to /fit/ I fucking dare you

Be born handsome and take care of yourself.

remember

the whole "your career is over after this movie" is a meme, and daniel craig is a living proof of that.

>What lessons might we draw from this?

fashion changes a lot in a decade.

>HA! GAY!

get your shit together and you can upgrade your girlfriend

a tailor and a haircut will take you far.