Faggot plays God in the desert

>faggot plays God in the desert
>thinks he can liberate an entire region of the world from colonial oppression
>is proven wrong
>is very sad

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

cycletrader.com/dealers/SpinWurkz-3036048/listing/1978-Kawasaki-KZ-1000-Z1-122957341
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least this faggot tried and partially succeeded. What did you do in your life?

no u

I'm not the one complaining.

The sequel where he tried to save the world from the kikes was great too

>So long will they[Arabs] be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel, as you are.
What did he mean by this?

who was in the wrong here?

>those primitive desert nomads seen in the film later become the richest family in the world thanks to Lawrence

the people shown in the film were destroyed by the House of Saud in 1922-23.

>Was it kino?
Yes, because the execution is more important than the premise. A movie should be judged by its filmmaking.

Reminder that Lawrence was assassinated

What the fuck are you talking about, there's nothing wrong with the premise.

very problematic statement desu

>David Lean tried to warn us
>we didn't listen

The premise and the story are just as great as the filmmaking. You can judge both

You're absolutely on point, but is right too. A movie shouldn't be judged by its premise, but Lawrence Of Arabia has a great premise, still.

>tfw no Brough Superior motorcycle

do they ever mention jews?

did Lawrence ever mention jews?

What you riding man? I have an SV650.

it's not shown in the movie but Lawrence sent a letter to British Intelligence stating that he wanted to clear the Jews out of Palestine

CBR600 at the moment but I'd love a classic bike for comfy leisure riding in the summer.

My dad has the CBR1000 which I wanted at first but I took it out for a ride once and pushed my luck, I had a tank slapper and scared the shit out of myself.

so just like anglos?

Kek.

i just got redpilled

this movie exudes massive amounts of homosexuality

>My dad has the CBR1000 which I wanted at first
You wanted to start on a liter? I feel like the SV is too much for me because I want to go full throttle and it's hard to push your limits with so much power when you start riding. I think I should have started on a 300 or gotten a motard, I have all the mountain passes near me.

please stay out of comfy kino threads, amerifriend

Lawrence actually did mention jews on his memories, was a fascist sympathizer and was actively working to meet Hitler, shortly before his death

Sorry I phrased that wrong, what I meant was I wanted my next bike (after the 600) to be the 1000 but after riding it I'm not sre if I'm ready for a bike with that much power yet. I'd like a classic bike instead to just cruise around on through the countryside.

I got the impression that op was making light of the story because of the way he worded his greentext.

Not classic but I love the look of the old Kawas KZ1000.

its about white people knowing best. this movie couldn't be made today, thanks to liberal butthurt over "white saviour syndrome"

That's a nice looking bike

Why capitulate to stupidity? I see this all the time on Sup Forums, why do you feel the need to meet an idiot halfway?
>W-well you're right, he is a f-faggot and the story is dumb, b-but I like the pretty pictures though
It's a great film on every possible level

He's got me really wanting to pull the trigger on this one.

cycletrader.com/dealers/SpinWurkz-3036048/listing/1978-Kawasaki-KZ-1000-Z1-122957341

I was told by /dbt/ they handle like shit. Get it only if it's not your only bike and you have money.

>white people know best
Logos, the eternal enemy of the left.

I could afford to blow $7k on a fun toy, but if like you said they ride like shit, then there's no point.

Ask /dbt/ on /o/, there's mostly no point in riding old bikes as your only bike, the technology made huge progress.

It's bait & you just fell for it.

The film is brilliant and everyone knows that.

OP's post is bait. and are sincere cowardice

What about the Indian Scout? I feel it's pretty old-fashioned+aesthetic.

Yes

They say it's good. For being a cruiser, that is.
Ask /dbt/.