How does such an average-looking manlet get the girls creaming their knickers so much?

How does such an average-looking manlet get the girls creaming their knickers so much?

He's a big guy ;)

>great body
>decent but not perfect manly face
thats why

This is what optimal performance looks like... in britain

He is just confident

not like you

You probably have a skewed perspective of male beauty due to your unique features.

>Consistently plays very masculine lead characters.
>Has appeared shredded or built-fat depending on the role, which pretty much covers all bases for women.
>7/10 face. Attractive by every day standards, just not the best face in hollywood.

Put all those together and there you go.

I'm a hideously fat ugly sack of shit. I as unique as a nigger wearing a snapback

He has a great body and a pretty face. You don't need to be a 10/10 square jawed Chad to arouse women. You can be a rich 8/10 dude too.

>top kek all these answers
its because of the celebrity culture and females natural love of social status/money/power. in a world where actors are looked down upon, don't have high social status and doN't have much money (like in ancient greece) he wouldn't get any roasties

Even you, OP, could get the girls creaming their knickers. Doesn't matter if you're ugly as fuck all you have to do is be charming and be in movies
look at fucking Jonah Hill

*laughs in french*

Woman are told what to like.

Post your face then and I'll tell you your chances

Came to post this. If (((they))) tell them some guy is a sex god enough times, women will cream all over him eventually.

This, i remember a girl talking about Maynard James Keenan as if he was hot. He's 5 foot three and kinda like a goblin.
Just be up on the stage or screen and you get +3 or +4 if you can sing.

>implying he would consider having sex with females

cute
manly
deep voice

girls don't actually fancy Hardy that much.

they can acknowledge him as objectively quite handsome, but they know he's a fag so tehy'll never genuinely lust over him apart from in a tumblr "squeeeee" way

Jesus Christ your face should be weaponized.

>those fucking soulless eyes

Face >>>>>>> height in general

And his face is really good, not Tom Cruise tier but good

Hello, Tom, why do you keep making threads about yourself?

user I’m so sorry

>waah why do women like healthy, white men

Why is he doing Venom FFS. What a silly cunt

You poor deluded lanklet, you've browsed fit too much

I can relate. I have the same soul-sapped autist stare.

he has incredible lips

Clean shaven doesn't suit you, it gives you a bit of a baby face look. Grow out a little bit of facial hair and it'll instantly move you up a couple of leagues.

lmao. there's no hope for that ugly cunt.

>masculine, rugged, white, handsome, rich

GEE I WONDER WHY WOMEN LIKE HIM???

You're average but have good essential features like skin and hair. You could get a qt

is everyone of these threads especially in fit posted by some lanklet who got cucked by some manlet

>average looking

thats where youre lying to yourself. this isnt the best picture of him either

kill yourself you sack of potato looking motherfucker

>hair

he's fucking receding and thinning you blind cunt

Nah you're not fucked to start with which is a good place to start. See pic related, you're halfway there. Add some stubble, hair is pretty much there and drop the dopey expression and you got it

Please, no bully

Confidence takes you far. Most successful womanizers usually are pretty average looking dudes, but they have the confidence of ten men.

>spent my teenage years thinking I was ugly
>all those odd, awkward comments from girls that say I have nice (whatever feature) are obviously to make me feel better about how ugly I am
>girls hang out with me, I'm obviously their beta orbiter
>they laugh at my jokes, I'm probably like their totally not-gay but not sexual BFF or something
>they make sex jokes because they know I'm autistic and will feel uncomfortable
>each one stops talking to me after a while, probably too pathetic to even keep in the friend zone or they found another virgin with a nicer car or more spare time
>fuck this.
>start paying attention to the men that women swoon over. I'm going to become... Wait
>mfw lots of them are not Adonis gods with perfect noses and brows and hair
>mfw they're not 6'4 with unachievable bodies
>mfw I realise the only reason I'm such a loser is because I think I am
>mfw other people actually even looked past that for a while before realising the self-deprecation was my genuine thoughts about myself
>mfw I can lie in bed at night and look back on ten fucking years of missed opportunities
>mfw it's slowly getting better because I don't feel inferior to other men, even male sex symbols, anymore
>mfw all these feels

It's looking up brehs

send tom a letter maybe he will come and fuck your wife and shell be satisfied for once you ugly fuck holy shit

How do I get honestly get confidence? I've been rejected three times in a row.

Stop being an autist

Maybe because he oozes masculinity

Get some stubble or a beard and you’ll look way better if that is you.

coz you are fucking ugly

Just be yourself bro

You get a no, you just move on. Simple as that.

He has the ideal male physics.

He doesn't really seem that popular with the ladies though.

You look like the Veronica Mars actor except older.

>mfw I know these feels
Confidence is fucking hard to come by though bro, I know I'm my own worst enemy because of how self-deprecating I am, on paper there's literally nothing wrong with

Yes, it's called being a sociopath.

you look like a younger, middle aged paul simon

>I've been rejected three times in a row.
Kek.
This.

you think too fuckin much

just be urself

Is this taken in Germany?

Sup Forums and online in general has been disastrous for men. women unfortunately were always insecure about their looks. men by and large weren't. what our parents told us about being hardworking(resourceful) and having a good personality were always the most attractive things about men (usually implies a basic level of fitness).

an entire generation of men (coming on to 2) has grown up insecure about their looks and social interaction. learning shit like game to do something as basic as talk to another person. defining themselves by what they consume rather than what they do. or forcing down 3000+ kcal of food and spending hours at the gym to have a sense of purpose.

you look like blackops2cel's dad
please don't reproduce

How old are you? 40s? Grow some beard.

>tfw talking to this girl and cant stop thinking she only talks to me because shes not a complete bitch and doesnt want to just avoid me
god DAMN it

>average looking

Kys OP

I had these same thoughts when I was a kid, but I tried to suppress them because I thought that was just my insecurity talking. It wasn't though.

>have above average confidence
>probably genuine, feels like he isnt trying to be something he is not

a lot of girls will only talk to you out of politeness. doesn't mean anything. you only need a few (or even one) to be attracted to you, not every goddamned girl.

just trying my hardest to at least try something and not just give up like i always did

Grow your hair out a bit and get a non shit haircut, grow your facial hair, browse some newer men's fashion trends and pick something you might be comfortable in.

Don't take faggot pictures of yourself and don't be afraid to smile.

and how do you know the difference

its easier to quit something than to actually put yourself out there. those thoughts are a defense mechanism in a sort of way, to save yourself from social danger. i know because i share those same thoughts and have to ignore them when talking to women.

He plays a Russian

With a stereotypical Russian English accent
10/10 fap

>average looking

He's got a strong masculine face, nothing average about it.
The handsome average height man will beat the tall but ugly looking freak every time, OP.

I'm not gorwing facial hair. Fuck off, post you r face

this, Brits are ugly as fuck

Why would I post a picture of myself on an anonymous imageboard? I'm not a retard.

you won't. just pursue a romantic relationship with every girl that talks to you and you are attracted to. if anyone reciprocates there you go. just don't act as if you're a lovesick puppy and be up for having a good time.

Or being a man.

this sooo much

Coward

You're drunk

You're a coward

>I've been rejected three times in a row.
>three

I've been rejected since I started to approach girls in my teenage years.

Nah, sociopaths don't care and will keep hitting on girls until they succeed and they have a huge charisma and manipulative skills.

Its amazing how people don't realize how much self confidence goes into being attractive.
If you are asking people "What can I do to make myself more attractive to females?" Then you have given up on yourself and think that having more Money/better fashion/better physique is going to suddenly rid the self loathing away.

the fuck user, selling your soul to the devil might have been a mistake

post timestamped picture so we can compare

>being this retarded

bitch boy I had 3 experiences where people call me ugly as fuck in front of your own face, man up at least you're not as bad as me

For me financial security gives me huge loads of self confidence and peace of mind. I'm not even talking about being rich, just having a regular source of income.

Modern society destroyed the possibility of having a regular life for most young people.

Think about how sad it is not to be able to plan pregnancy because you don't know if you're going to work next month.

try being fat

Don't bully please I have very low self-esteem and I'm on the verge of killing myself.

No, you try not being fat, lardass.

>average

You're a retard. Average is The Goose(who only looks slightly better when he covers his face up with a beard). Tom is very good looking.

i dont even talk to girls that much, just this one i felt that i needed to at least make up some excuse to start talking to, and i did
never happened before to me, but i guess ill just die alone

I understand what you mean in having some sort of steady income as obviously one needs to support himself. What I was trying to state is that it seems in the US we push people to go to extremes. The word "success" in this country has been stripped of its meaning.
>What? You don't have a Masters degree and a 6 figure income job and a 5 car garage with a vacation home? No self respecting woman would ever date you!
This mentality has stripped people of their confidence cause people feel like failures since they haven't obtained "success."

just talk to more girls then. and guys. and old ladies at the grocers'. knowing how to communicate is a basic skill on par with knowing how to run.

not trying to be some motivation guru. i have my own crippling deficiencies that i refuse to work on. but its what we have to do to grow.

Yeah, it's because people with no education lose sight of real values and get easily influenced and manipulated by the media.

mhmm be veeeeeeery careful now

He’s very handsome and charismatic, got the right amount of rugged and imperfect in him. Your taste in men is shit.

>tries too hard to look manly
>manlet
>mediocore body
>mediocore face
>little penis (guess why he tries too ahrd to look manly)

Its only because its being told that he is manly and good-looking