>CINNAMON IN NACHOS
>DOESN'T NOW IF MARCO AND JACKIE ARE A THING

"STAR IS THE BEST GIRL A GUY CAN ASK FOR

Pretty successful stream my dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XH43dPPUrds
youtube.com/watch?v=ep0s9cqH2Ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget, Marco has been "feeling funny" ever since he went to the Blood Moon Ball

Show yourself Adam

Adam where you at?

Adam. I literally love you. I honestly can't believe this shit.

I'm fucking stunned.

Clip for tomorrow's episode

youtube.com/watch?v=XH43dPPUrds

Adam is our man.

O U R G U Y
B I G G U Y

>THOSE FUCKING HEARTS

I KNOW

WHAT YOU'RE DOING

YOU FUCKING GENIUS MAN

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Besides the obvious stuff, it was cute to hear Marco's parents met in high school and have been together ever since

Adam if you are here, you are a god amongst mortals.

"Best girl"

As if this show couldn't be greater.

Like seriously I haven't been this fucking blown away in years. YES! YES!

ADAM WE FUCKING LOVE YOU!

>Cinnamon in Nachos
Wait what? Did I miss that one?

U U U U

It's one of the ingredients for Marco's Amazing Not Fabulous Nachos.

Yes he did say he was feeling lonely before he went to the BMB
How did you miss it?

So what are you all flipping out about?

The live stream just ended and there are some things that people are discussing the meaning of.

you guys actually believe he was referencing us?

yeah, no.

Now that we've gotten memes out of the way, we need to discuss the Blood Moon Ball question because I'm pretty sure that was foreshadowing some shit

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

The Bond of the Blood Moon is cosmic

WE NEED THE BIG GUY MEMES WITH MARCO NOWWW

Marco said so fampai. U know it be tru.

It's too specific to be irrelevant. You better believe.

>People seriously think Jarco is endgame when Marco says that not only is Star the greatest girl ever, that she's changed his life but after he says that, some hearts dance around at the bottom of the screen.
>Marco points out every weird thing that happens in the background/foreground except those hearts

Adam knows where this is going senpai

Jackie will slay the blood moon

Hey that's my shitty edit! Nice.

hey thats bretty good

Adam relentlessly ships them, of course he would say something like that.
He knows fammo crate.

He noticed the hearts but he also said he's been feeling funny since the BMB.

No, he noticed the hearts the second time when the showed up after a different question. Not the first

What's the third ingredient? 1 1/4 spoon of what?

deez nuts

>specific
that retarded faggot didn't choose an obscure spice, it was just a stretch for cinamon roll, a fucking facebook cringie, brainless meme.

>Marco is sad
>EY YO YO HOL UP! HOL UP!

also here's a gif of the Diaz action

Star Vs. has reached a metal gear meme status. my life is complete.
think we can get some more like these?

It looked a bit off, shouldn't they make a Live2D drawing of him to talk with?

This happened at the end of stream

>Best parents confirmed?

she is actually qt without the cartoony lipstick

Glad we're seeing some more of those two, as far as main character parents go they're great.

Whose party is this supposed to be?

Imagine star turning Jackie into a pair of boots and wearing them on a really warm day.

Jackie would be completely aware of everything, especially the smell.

>shouldn't they make a Live 2D drawing of him to talk with
Yeah you figure out how to do that user in a way that looks the same as proper animation, I'm sure you're revolutionize the animation industry

can someone resume the stream?

I dont know how to fell about this
mgs memes are the best

Gotta love Star's instant response to Marco being sad, cute as fuck. Looks like it will be a fun little episode.

>Punished Star

>Mgs Star memes
GG.

Why were there some random nachos from out of nowhere? What was Tom's fucking problem? Why did most of the stream feel super awkward?

It's good that stuff like this exists, that way I don't forget I'm watching a show meant for children.

Impossible to say, it looks like the Diaz's backyard but there's no mention of them throwing a party. That and they're already hosting a party later in season 2. Perhaps they're just party mad and invite all the neighbors over for mundane celebrations.

Either way, it does seem to be in someones backyard with an assortment of people, we'll see tomorrow I guess.

SHIT I JUST REALIZED WHY HE WAS SO QUICK TO SAY HE WASN'T SAD

The wallet was a gift from Star. She would be crushed if Marco lost it so he acted fine. Woah man.

>Why nachos
Because it's marco's THING

>Tom's problem
Life

>Awkward af
It was staged (apart from some choice comments maybe) and the paperdoll animation was meant to fool 12-14 year olds. It just looks weird to people who've seen proper animation.

I was actually surprised how he managed to make it as least cringy as possible.

It's not that specific though, I've seen recipes for fries with cinnamon, it's a pretty widely used spice

>The rest of the season will be "watch Star slowly suffer"
I didn't ask for this

Literally just go to the same video, it's up
If you can't find it, just go to last thread where people posted the link and click on embed, you can rewatch the whole thing

You can put cinnamon on literally anything. It's a condiment. It's what they're used for.

However the nacho combo seems a little off, so he could still be OURGUY

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Because it's not properly animated. They have some mouth movements and facial expressions they're trying to match to what Adam's saying as it happens, and some pre-animated shit to play at that background - apparently the parents, for example, appear if Marco/Adam says "dance". For Tom they'd pre-animated only the roaring bit, and there was some trigger word for it.

Doing shit like that, live animation, is hard. If they'd pre-record it they could animate it properly, but doing ANIMATION that reacts in real time to what someone says is challenging as heck.

The spider looks like a cat when it's sleeping

It was also in combination with this, earlier today.

I think the implication is supposed to be that there's some magic afoot with the whole scene, he's quick to recover due to that most likely. That's why Star is so quick to realise somethings up.

pictures in Marco's wallet:
>Laserpuppies
>Jackie
>Parents
>Him and Star goofing

Awwww

Is that Jackie pic recent or from when he used to stalk her?

>What does it mean.

Are you sure it was operated by trigger words? It seems like someone was operating the extra things from maybe some sort of board and they just used general ques from Adam to play the animations.

Adam will always be /ourguy/

Looks like a recent one as she's gesturing to the camera.

He bribed Janna to get it for him. She thinks he still owes him and that's why she harasses him.

She's smiling and waving directly at the from close range so def not a stalker picture

I missed the stream, can someone recap it for me or post a recording?

They're a little negligent, but still better than most parents. Plus not many would travel to another dimension just to rescue their child.

Yeah, could have been there's a crew slapping in the animation - but at some point when the parents appeared he was all "I didn't even say dance" which made me think there are trigger or code words.

But yea makes more sense to have a human deciding what and when appears in the background, so maybe they were just messing with Adam

just rewatch it dude

youtube.com/watch?v=ep0s9cqH2Ns

Several links in last thread, the video is playable in full

You want the truth, Starcofags? You've come to the right place.

Hello Adam

>Recaps galore
>Jackie wants to go on another date
>Marco puts cinnamon in his super awesome nachos.
>He thinks Star is the best girl a guy could ask for.
>He felt a little alone before the BMB but he might've not known WHY he was going...?
>Rad Parents
>Tom dragged him off at the end

Is it
Our Guy?

>tfw missed the chat
Please tell me there will be another one

Every Monday this month, famtasia

next monday i think

wow

Are they gonna have angry sex?

please

rewatchable link in

The cave episode was amazing. The "take everything out of him to make him mature" may be an old trope but it's being used in a very good way here. It's also cool that the character going through this is Star, generally the "strong female leads" have always been like this since the start of the show (it happens with men, too, but men have a mature arc more often). It's good to see her going through some shit.

You could say that Jackie has got the booty

Of course, user

McArthur confirmed our guy.

Any idea why they're making it a weekly thing? Its too good to be true

Holy shit, it's actually gonna be a weekly thing? I thought it'd only be a one off.

I love this show now.

At least he didn't put the picture where he is hover-handing Jackie

Considering that Star likes the taste of Marco's nachos, we can rule out at least the grosser varieties of the cinnamon meme, can't we?

lel