youtube.com/watch?v=VmgqDzHUAAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-AFn7MiJz_s
youtu.be/-ijI_kGG1eg
youtube.com/watch?v=MUKJTbOD-pc
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fgsfds

I hate him

You are supposed to hate him because he is always right. It's a bad feeling when someone is more intelligent than you and bursts your bubble.

but that's the le point XDDD

ACTUALLY, your own show was already done before

>wrong on multiple occasions
>makes a video addressing it
>still manages to come across as smug and passive aggressive

I didn't think a face that punchable existed

You are just mad he burst your bubble

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

youtube.com/watch?v=VmgqDzHUAAQ

PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST XD

He's not always right, though. He looks up and presents facts, but he's often stringing them together in an argument that is absolute nonsense. If you're taking his schtick as anything more than entertainment, you're an idiot

Name one video where he was wrong

link to vid?

Imagine taking your fist and slamming into this faggots teeth and watching him lay there and cry and spit up blood

i think he portrays himself and his opinion in a way that his opinion videos are clearly anti someone.

his beta/alpha video is horrible because it is so cringy and the strawman is kinda pathetic.

Some user literally just posted one in another thread
youtube.com/watch?v=-AFn7MiJz_s
Would life be better if people just walked in the middle of the road whenever the fuck they wanted? Are sidewalks and crosswalks really that hard?

This sums up most of the videos I've seen from him. "Augh, (thing) is actually kind of messed-up! Moral outrage!" But no actual point beyond that

There's nothing that triggers trumpcücks more than being reminded of their low intelligence

fpbp

>[thing] is bad because there was a marketing campaign behind it
>[thing] is bad because someone came up for a name for it

kek

He is right in this video

Pedestrians should be allowed to walk wherever they want, because walking is healthier than driving

I hope for your sake that you're just pretending to be retarded

youtu.be/-ijI_kGG1eg

No fuck you you are fucking retarded

I bet you are overweight too

>HUURR DURR WALKING IS BAD I WANNA SIT ON MY ASS ALL DAY

He's more right than wrong. And many of the topics covered are super important.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUKJTbOD-pc

what's that hairstyle called?

What have I done with my life.

JUST

>Being this much of a brainlet.
Embarrassing.

As someone who lives in a "developing" country filled with 3rd world subhumans you're a complete retard who can't fanthom the consequences of people walking whenever and wherever they fucking please.
It's like a plague of rats except you're stuck in the traffic and if you hit them (which they really want you to do) they'll sue you.

Fuck this insufferable cunt. I don’t care if he’s right or wrong or agrees with me or not. He acts like a total dickhead. I spit on his videos. They are shit.

>the suburbs are too white!

Is this that guy I see in my recommended doing car karaoke or whatever?

You are a sad, sad man

Not him but vehicles are subject to certain rules and laws on the road and streets. Why should pedestrians be allowed to walk wherever they want possibly endangering drivers. Walking is healthier than driving but as a means to get places around the city is impractical and time consuming, not to mention large parts of the population like people under 18yo and people above 50yo would have trouble getting places.

What the focus should be is not on allowing pedestrians to walk wherever they want possibly endangering drivers but a major focus on public transportation that minimizes the need for people with personal vehicles clogging up the roads.

Most punchable face on the planet

Yes

I can't believe this guy copied the exact same joke they did on Rick and Morty..

>pee pee and poo poo!
this faggot gets more annoying every episode

He's fat and being fat is objectively wrong.

I wish Trumpcucks would stop spamming Sam Hyde into every damn thread.

Obese Americans detected. Look at them and laugh.

Why are Americans so fucking fat and retarded, Sup Forums?

Did either of you retards even watch that episode? It wasn't "everyone should walk everywhere, all the time", it was "we should have more public transportation and stop building huge fucking roads and parking lots everywhere just to make things slightly more convenient for private cars which basically just kind of muscled in all over the public space for the financial benefit of a few companies"

As for the guy/character - yeah, he's annoying. He's supposed to be. The fucking show addresses this.

As ever, losers on Sup Forums get triggered when someone blows them out with citations and facts.

This is an Adam-tier argument, so it's no surprise that you like these stupid videos. Yes, walking is healthier than driving. People don't use cars out of pure laziness. Some of us have jobs and obligations that require us to travel FASTER and further than our feet can carry us. This is why cars exist. This would not work if every road was blocked by pedestrians 24/7 so nobody can drive anywhere. For fuck's sake you're a mental midget, but good on you for burning calories I guess. At least you're not fat AND stupid. stay on the fucking sidewalk

>Being this much of a brainlet.
Embarrassing.

the soy latte

>pedestrian don't work!!
The absolute state of these people

Adam is what modern man should aspire to be.

You can use the fucking bicycle, it's healthy and gets you from A to B fast

The only reason you use the car is because you are fat and lazy american, stop making excuses for yourself, low IQ fat american shit

this but unironically

Yes, Adam from the before the fall. Not this Adam, who is from the garden of biden.

He is probably overcompensating for being a loser. Driving a car is the only time those people are able to feel in "charge"

I have never seen a guy with a more punchable face

Eurotrash detected. You might live in a country so geographically small that everything is within walking/biking distance, but that isn't true for all of us.

Move to a different country then?

>he's more right than wrong
just lol @ u

His economy episode is pretty good. It explains why Trump’s economic policies would never work in a way his supporters can understand.

This. It was her time. Grumpfcuck(kkk)s BTFO

Don't worry user, you'll get your license soon enough. No need to feel insecure about failing your test for the umpteenth time.

car>>>>>>>>>>>>>bicycle
Car go fast.
Car go vroom vroom.
Car warm.
Car not crush your balls and bum.
Car comfortable.
Car look nice.
Car have roof.
Car carry many people at same time.
Car not make you tired.
Car go up steep hill no problem.
Car crash with bike, car wins.
Car have radio.
Car can have hands free telephone.
Car can have gps.
Car can have aircon.
Car is closed in to be private.
Car is best.

This show reminds me of this

>let the muslims rape your women goyim

>fuel runs out

I already have one but, differently from your case, is not my only achievement in life.

>cyclist gets tired and hungry

some people actually have to go places that require driving to get there, like a job. and no user being a faggy SJW on twitter doesn't count as a job.

heh

stop being a loser with a shit job, loser

Good bait OP. Lots of (You)s in here.

I commute for nearly 2 hours.
Waking up at 3am and bicycling in a suit doesn't sound appealing to me.

aww user whats wrong no neetbux to buy tendies with? :( i know life is hard sweetie

>commute for nearly 2 hours
You should move, user.
That's 4 hours of your life you wasting every single day.

you'd understand if you ever worked/made more than minimum wage.

While there are actual differences between different wines that can be chemically tested, some random monkey tasters were fooled with placebos, that means you should drink gas station box wine for the rest of your life!

Women play phone games all the time, that makes them bigger gamers than men!

All herpes strains are exactly the same so you should have unprotected sex with random women!

Stop being so defensive only because you got called out

>Americans justifying why they don’t cycle
“But it makes me hungry and hurts mah leeegs!”

Petrol should be made non-poisonous because sometimes while filling up my car I might get thirsty

called out for not being an incel? i mean i guess

Pros and cons. I get to live in a nice neighborhood with good schools for my kids while still enjoying a high paying job.
Actually living in a city is genuine stupidity.

le open mouthed eyebrows raised exasperated new male faec

>I can't afford it so it's stupid

I was pointing out that cars running out of fuel as reason to cycle is stupid because people also run out of fuel when they cycle.

>Dude just cycle 7 miles to work in snow for half of the year
Fuck off faggot.

Except unlike your position as reddit moderator, a license is actually useful. I understand you're just baiting for (You)'s, but there are people retarded enough to think that bikes are a proper substitute for cars.

Well, if your job pays that well you might aswell move out and save 4 hours a days you can use for fun things

all you gay niggers can suck my exhaust, i drive a f350 and do contract work, constantly leave it on when i'm buying materials, all you fucking losers "ohhh cycle for the enviroment!" the earth is our bitch and when we suck it dry and move on to the next rock no one will remeber your bullshit

>This guy did an entire about episode of a glasses monopoly that didn't even exist based on a single source by Forbes that didn't even bother conducting the research and couldn't back up their claims with statistical evidence
It came to the point that the glasses company had to personally send Forbes a formal rebuttal about their false accusations and that the company market share was similar to the shares Apples has with the smartphone market: not even close to a majority, let alone a monopoly. This is what people consider a reliable source of information.

I could afford it easily, but what would be the point? All it means is that my kids have to go to a shitty school and my retirement comes far later due to getting gutted by city taxes while I live somewhere with a fraction of the space of my house.

It is bretty scary how much luxottica controls though

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ&t
*blocks your shitlib*

>there is no monopoly on glasses

why the fuck am I paying 400 dollars then for something that was invented and commonly used in the middle ages? there is 100% sure a monopoly on glasses, or the price is being manipulated some other way.

He triggers Trumptards with cold hard facts and science.

Penn and Teller were even more preachy though. They once did an episode where all they did was bash vegetarians for having a different opinion. There was nothing scientific about it.

good video thanks
this fucking propaganda makes my head feel like exploding

MUH IQ TESTS

nigger